Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Doom Guy

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Maybe just something where the gun doesn’t disappear and that will be a good fix and @FallenderMond it doesn’t take long I could search 3 body’s and confiscate everything in 3 seconds

The Antagonist

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

It is understandable from a cop's main perspective to get the weapon away from the criminal ASAP because yes the criminal could get revived and could be a threat. Taking the weapon takes away the threat element.

However, I do believe it is really stupid that the gun just disappears. Maybe a system where the weapon stays with the officer until he has taken the weapon to the evidence locker, and in the case that he doesn't bring it to evidence it will automatically go there after 5 minutes. That gives the criminals on the scene a chance to kill the officer and get the weapon back and the officers a chance to take the weapon to evidence.
I did not expect somebody to actually come up with an idea as good as this one

rxsm

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Maybe a system where the weapon stays with the officer until he has taken the weapon to the evidence locker, and in the case that he doesn't bring it to evidence it will automatically go there after 5 minutes. That gives the criminals on the scene a chance to kill the officer and get the weapon back and the officers a chance to take the weapon to evidence.
I made a suggestion like this in 2018 i think

Tye

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

It is understandable from a cop's main perspective to get the weapon away from the criminal ASAP because yes the criminal could get revived and could be a threat. Taking the weapon takes away the threat element.

However, I do believe it is really stupid that the gun just disappears. Maybe a system where the weapon stays with the officer until he has taken the weapon to the evidence locker, and in the case that he doesn't bring it to evidence it will automatically go there after 5 minutes. That gives the criminals on the scene a chance to kill the officer and get the weapon back and the officers a chance to take the weapon to evidence
This is a super good idea. Tho with the crime rate in mono id say 3 min would be better. Criminals shouldn't chase a cop down half way across the map for 1 class 3.

FallenderMond

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

However, I do believe it is really stupid that the gun just disappears. Maybe a system where the weapon stays with the officer until he has taken the weapon to the evidence locker, and in the case that he doesn't bring it to evidence it will automatically go there after 5 minutes. That gives the criminals on the scene a chance to kill the officer and get the weapon back and the officers a chance to take the weapon to evidence.
While this does initially sound like a good idea, it would make RDM on officers more common as anyone who see's an officer confiscate a firearm, they would be incentivized to kill said offer to take any firearms they have on them.

Not only this but it would make officers far more paranoid than they already are. They would view any civilian as a potential threat after confiscating a firearm. If people can still have KOS on an officer, even after a situation ended just because someone from their crew seen the officer confiscate their dead crewmates weapon, it would stir up alot of controversy from officers as they would be targets for just doing their job by confiscating illegal firearms.

Tye

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

While this does initially sound like a good idea, it would make RDM on officers more common as anyone who see's an officer confiscate a firearm, they would be incentivized to kill said offer to take any firearms they have on them.

Not only this but it would make officers far more paranoid than they already are. They would view any civilian as a potential threat after confiscating a firearm. If people can still have KOS on an officer, even after a situation ended just because someone from their crew seen the officer confiscate their dead crewmates weapon, it would stir up alot of controversy from officers as they would be targets for just doing their job by confiscating illegal firearms.
Ur reason against this is "i dont wanna be rdmed" If weapons only lasted for maybe 3 minutes, then kos would end afterwards. Also u couldn't get rdmed

Doom Guy

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

First off cant have KOS on a officer

second no it wouldnt make RDM more common? and why would it they would still get warned as they would for minge looting

third it would be nice to see a officer be targeted for killing there crew member and they need to get the gun, illegal equipment back