COVID-19 (aka coronavirus)

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.

Foxtrot0295

Apr 14, 2019
It didn't effect me at all to be honest. They closed down all schools in my Florida County, and made everyone do online/ virtual school. However, I had already been doing online school since before the whole COVID-19 issues happened. Really the only new thing now is that my parents have to work from home.

TheCrustyPlayer™

MRP Senior Administrator
MRP Senior Administrator
Forum Moderator
Report Management
Marketing Team
Event Team
MRP Recruitment Team
Nov 14, 2018
ENGLAND
Still stuck in hospital because of it, not paid any bills this month because of it, in debt because of it, probably going to get evicted because of it, not seen my kid in 2 weeks because of it.

So all fun here :D

Stay safe.

DystopianRaven

Monolith Pleb
Jun 24, 2017
New Zealand
We in New Zealand are now moving into self isolation tonight. Still quite lucky it hasn't hit us hard, unlike other places.
Alert.PNG

Brents

Apr 1, 2018
United Kingdom
Still stuck in hospital because of it, not paid any bills this month because of it, in debt because of it, probably going to get evicted because of it, not seen my kid in 2 weeks because of it.

So all fun here :D

Stay safe.
Wish you all the best. Im sure all will be fine.

Nytherious

Nov 10, 2018
my town has 49 cases and growing, my town has a population of 9000 people so I cant buy my toilet paper or ima die of corona, school is saying no more classes for the rest of the year and no homework or online classes because its a charter school. im livin the ez life

• Sad
Reactions: Brents

gm1003

MRP Senior Administrator
MRP Senior Administrator
Forum Moderator
Report Management
Marketing Team
Event Team
MRP Recruitment Team
Jul 7, 2018
College Station, TX
no more classes for the rest of the year and no homework or online classes because its a charter school. im livin the ez life
lucky, I have a calculus test and a chemistry lab tomorrow

Nytherious

Nov 10, 2018
lucky, I have a calculus test and a chemistry lab tomorrow
Bruh that's tuff My school would rather not even be open cuz they all hate there jobs so whenever theres a small excuse we get school off, like ffs our school closed March 5th

Ace Carter

Oct 28, 2019
  • Wow
Reactions: Shabzino