Shabzino

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

just got this today from the gov in Birmingham. Every shop around is already cleaned out and hospitals are way too stacked up. Lockdown just started.

Foxtrot0295

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

It didn't effect me at all to be honest. They closed down all schools in my Florida County, and made everyone do online/ virtual school. However, I had already been doing online school since before the whole COVID-19 issues happened. Really the only new thing now is that my parents have to work from home.

TheCrustyPlayer™

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Still stuck in hospital because of it, not paid any bills this month because of it, in debt because of it, probably going to get evicted because of it, not seen my kid in 2 weeks because of it.

So all fun here :D

Stay safe.

Sokolov

Awards

Years of Mono

LV

We in New Zealand are now moving into self isolation tonight. Still quite lucky it hasn't hit us hard, unlike other places.
Alert.PNG

Brent Skeng

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Still stuck in hospital because of it, not paid any bills this month because of it, in debt because of it, probably going to get evicted because of it, not seen my kid in 2 weeks because of it.

So all fun here :D

Stay safe.
Wish you all the best. Im sure all will be fine.

Shadexz

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

my town has 49 cases and growing, my town has a population of 9000 people so I cant buy my toilet paper or ima die of corona, school is saying no more classes for the rest of the year and no homework or online classes because its a charter school. im livin the ez life

gm1003

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

no more classes for the rest of the year and no homework or online classes because its a charter school. im livin the ez life
lucky, I have a calculus test and a chemistry lab tomorrow

Shadexz

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

lucky, I have a calculus test and a chemistry lab tomorrow
Bruh that's tuff My school would rather not even be open cuz they all hate there jobs so whenever theres a small excuse we get school off, like ffs our school closed March 5th