LV

Your Steam Name: something
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:31697580
Your Character Name: Boris Kuznetsov

Target Steam Name: [EDEN] Matthew
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:83363221
Target Character Name (if known): Cheif. Anderson @Hank Anderson

Request reason: false arrest
When did the situation occur?: 16:44 PM 06/11/2018 (GMT+2)
Your evidence to support your claim:
Additional members involved/witnessing: none, I guess @Lord Toaster let me out of jail early after explaining the situation to him.
Additional info: I overtook the undercover cron vic aggressively at the intersection and that was the reason for the traffic stop, no idea why the cheif said I have no license, you can check all my active licenses at 1:27 on the video (my driving license hasn't expired).

I think he needs to be explained how the police computer works (verbal warning), I don't think this offence deserves a ban/warning points/blacklist.

Last edited:

Eden305

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

So i scan his license plate and It says he doesnt have a license even if he did have one it was probably fake or it was a stolen car

something

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

The van is mine (I was able to turn the engine off when you pulled me over, meaning I either own the vehicle or I at least have keys for it ... at the very least the RP I was trying to pull is enough to suggest the white van with the hungry kids in the back is mine), it's a genuine license (I think the fake one doesn't show a date when it expires)

Last edited:

Eden305

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Well idk what to say but it said the owner wasnt licensed for driving

Eden305

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

The van is mine (I was able to turn the engine off when you pulled me over, meaning I either own the vehicle or I at least have keys for it ... at the very least the RP I was trying to pull is enough to suggest the white van with the hungry kids in the back is mine), it's a genuine license (I think the fake one doesn't show a date when it expires)
It might have been a shared car and maybe the owner of the car didn't have a license

Eden305

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

That's probably the issue if you want to meet me in game sometime and work this out I will be on around 6:00 EST today

Eldar987

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

--Under Review--- (I apologize for the delay)

Eldar987

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Result: Player Report Denied.

Conclusion: I am going to give the benefit of the doubt here as this is a known (albeit Rare) bug that can occur. If you lost any items, PM me and we can discuss a refund requests. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.