Years of Mono

LV

+support eden

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

welp there goes my plans when i return XD' Got me hyped for nothing' But cya man have a good one

A Sack O' Salt

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

That’s a big statement to make. If you see a staff abusing, get proof. Bye.

Snivy

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Gonna agree with Aaron here. It’s fairly asinine to generalize every staff member you dislike as an abuser, and then expect anybody to feel any sympathy for you when you use an excuse like “oh they don’t care” when someone says to put a staff report. If a report doesn’t get accepted it’s not that they don’t care it just means you either A didn’t have enough evidence or B were flat out wrong and just refuse to accept that.

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

bye bye. good luck with your future dude.

if you ever come back, the staff report forum is wide open for you to use. feels like a big gunshot when most of us put our time and effort into this place and we're just seen as "abusers". oh well, can't please everyone.

Eden

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Yea, the staff is abusing but it happens on alot of servers, but I feel you, I think its just a Gmod thing. Tell me if you ever play PVP games, would love to join you.
bye bye. good luck with your future dude.

if you ever come back, the staff report forum is wide open for you to use. feels like a big gunshot when most of us put our time and effort into this place and we're just seen as "abusers". oh well, can't please everyone.
Gonna agree with Aaron here. It’s fairly asinine to generalize every staff member you dislike as an abuser, and then expect anybody to feel any sympathy for you when you use an excuse like “oh they don’t care” when someone says to put a staff report. If a report doesn’t get accepted it’s not that they don’t care it just means you either A didn’t have enough evidence or B were flat out wrong and just refuse to accept that.
That’s a big statement to make. If you see a staff abusing, get proof. Bye.
welp there goes my plans when i return XD' Got me hyped for nothing' But cya man have a good one
+support eden
Perspective is everything. Not everything that seems like abuse is abuse, but anything that is abuse that isn't reported is a lesson unlearned and unnoticed.

I looked forward to playing with you since we had a bit of dialogue going in the RP Docs section. I hope you'll reconsider and learn to channel your comments in a way that enacts change and understanding instead of assuming you will be ignored.

Management can be told every single day that staff is abusing, but if no one tells them what's going on or gives them proof then they can't fix anything. I thrive on feedback, and I can't change personally if no one makes an effort to tell me areas where I can improve. I like to think we're all similar in that way.
Sad to see you go :( Hope you"ll come back someday. Really great memories with you. I'll miss you alot :(
Woahhh my guy
Bye... When your not mentioned....
Listen eden, we have had our run-ins with each other however you were always a good RPer, really gonna miss ya
I feel sad

see you :(

x
We will forever love you and miss you my brother! Much love from the 2ndChanceCrew!
bye sorry

see this as a "break" i will comeback some time in the future (whenever i feel like)

about the "staff abusing" does it makes sense that an SA spawns himself a thompson while being a firefighter ?
admins closing reports for no reason?
admins ignoring reports for no reason?

i'll dig up whatever i can and even if i get banned i just want justice ..

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

see this as a "break" i will comeback some time in the future (whenever i feel like)

about the "staff abusing" does it makes sense that an SA spawns himself a thompson while being a firefighter ?

I feel your making something out of nothing no offense man. Ive thought the same thing you have but even SA get watched and questioned when things are spawned in, Plus ive heard from one that the community managers check their logs and such when ya do. But them ignoring reports could be do to LACKING description or the evidence. Js don't be quick to judge,The admins don't care enough to want to target one person

D

Deleted member 902

why would i mention hands down truth every time in rockford i tried to meet you and play with you, you ignored and killed me every time i tired speaking to you, you ignored me there is no reason for you to be in and you're included in those "staff team" i said that they are abusing
I appreciate the feedback, enjoy your time off.

Snivy

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

But them ignoring reports could be do to LACKING description or the evidence. Js don't be quick to judge,The admins don't care enough to want to target one person

Honestly this. I've done staff stuff on garry's mod before, and I've seen countless times where people get mad that from their perspective someone wronged them and is lying to staff. They get pissy and blame staff for not caring, defending their friends, corruption, not knowing what they're doing, laziness, etc. I could honestly go on all day.

The point is, nobody ever tries to look from their perspective. Because 9 times out of 10, they hear what you're saying and they understand your issue, and you know what maybe you are right about whatever situation is at hand. But there's also the possibility that maybe you're missing a detail, or theres something that just can't be confirmed without proof on your end, or maybe you're just lying (do note i don't mean you as in like YOU SPECIFICALLY). Nobody ever realizes that maybe what happened to you isn't fair but it also isn't fair for a staff member to just jump at the word of one side and ignore that of the other.

Same exact logic can be applied to reports on staff members. The generalizations made in this thread are just wrong dude

Edit: I unno how this comes off, but I'm not trying to shit on you, just trying to get the point across that maybe you might be overreacting a bit. You shouldn't just bounce and be gone forever if something happened.

DevulTj

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

Yea, the staff is abusing but it happens on alot of servers, but I feel you, I think its just a Gmod thing. Tell me if you ever play PVP games, would love to join you.

Cool story. Don't throw out random accusations that you can't back up.

A Sack O' Salt

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Get evidence, then you can quote everyone who posted

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Closed as this went offtopic.

Status
Not open for further replies.