Not open for further replies.

MiixedAxel

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game name: Allen Costello

Steam name: MiixedAxel

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:187451850

Date and time of loss: 9:02 - 6/24/2017 & day before - time not certain.

What happened: First off, some glitch happened or something because my level and bank were both reset to 0 so i have no money in bank and my player level was set to 0. I also lost my weed setup for 2 different server crashes. unfortunately i do not have evidence for my bank money and my player level. I guess i assumed that wouldn't go missing and i don't need to take a screenshot of it. I understand if i cannot be refunded.

How much do you need refunded: My bank held somewhere between $35,000-$50,000 but i cannot be for sure. my steam level returned to how it was, and money for 2 weed setups. my Player level was at 39 but since it was reset to 0 i leveled up 5 times so if i do get refunded my level can the 5 be added to my old level.

The only proof of 2 weed setups i have

Evidence:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=953946321

http://steamcommunity.com/id/MiixedAxel/screenshot/852719016414489280

Again i understand without proof, all of this is kind of if's and maybe's but I promise everything on here is true.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Please contact an in game founder or senior administrator to receive your refund. Link them this thread. Once the refund was given either you or the staff member has to reply to this thread.

In case you do not claim this refund within the next 7 days you will not receive this refund anymore.

MiixedAxel

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Please contact an in game founder or senior administrator to receive your refund. Link them this thread. Once the refund was given either you or the staff member has to reply to this thread.

In case you do not claim this refund within the next 7 days you will not receive this refund anymore.
Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.