Welcome to the winning team.

LosoLoaded

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

In Game Name - Shiba Lamo
Bank Screenshots - View attachment 6142

(haven't had time to farm money because of all the reports you GS9 boys make)
Skills/Level - bro you already know I got 99 on everything
Previous Organizations - Informals
Why do you want to join -
bc I dont know how to roleplay as a civilian
Refers (If you have any) - the whole org ;););)

edit - Im legit applying, people keep asking :rolleyes:
After long hours of speaking with GS9 officals, we have decided to take a gamble and take you in.
Remember 25 Day Probationary period.

ACCEPTED.

Kevjord

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

ACCEPTED.
OG OG, Glad to have you. We will get those millions back for you b
Lol Ty man idk how i lost my shit did the do a roll back?

VICHZ

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

In Game Name - Caleb Miller
Bank Screenshots -
27b6718dd377c03db215149f629fb016.jpg

Skills/Level Screenshots -
62249ac5c35fb74412032b2fae9669fd.jpg

Previous Organizations -
Goon Squad, Peaky Blinders, Vice Kings, Miami Vice
Why do you want to join - Because GS9 is currently the most feared organization throughout TrueNorth and capable of destroying anyone in it's path. I also have some friends in GS9
Refers (If you have any) - None, but I know Frank and Violence quite well and based before with Boris, John Johnson, Logan

LosoLoaded

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Cool Kidz huH?

LosoLoaded

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Updated thread - Edit 3/3/19

LosoLoaded

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

In Game Name - Caleb Miller
Bank Screenshots -
27b6718dd377c03db215149f629fb016.jpg

62249ac5c35fb74412032b2fae9669fd.jpg

Previous Organizations -
Goon Squad, Peaky Blinders, Vice Kings, Miami Vice
Why do you want to join - Because GS9 is currently the most feared organization throughout TrueNorth and capable of destroying anyone in it's path. I also have some friends in GS9
Refers (If you have any) - None, but I know Frank and Violence quite well and based before with Boris, John Johnson, Logan
PENDING.

Nitr0us

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

In Game Name - Leo Giovanni (Previously Enzo Escobar, I switched names because I used to be a cop main and don't want to be associated with that anymore, I no longer RP as a cop/detective etc.)

Do you have premium - Yes, I do.

Bank Screenshots -
Note: I know you guys don't like pistols, those are really old or some I've picked up from people I killed. I also have a Porsche 977 GT3.
FlDIVDv.jpg
vE2841i.jpg

Previous Organizations -
Escobar's, Insight, Goon Squad, The Floridans, Bratva. - Also used to base with the Viera's back on Rockford all the time.

Why do you want to join - I want to join GS9 as I have never seen an org more powerful that has dominated the server as much as it has. I want to be part of an organization that actually does things like raiding and basing. I'm also an OG player as I've been playing since the start of 2017, I recently came back about a week ago and looking to build back up my wealth. In addition, lots of the people I used to play with back on Rockford are in the org.

What can you offer us - I have a lot of things that I can offer GS9. To begin, I have impeccable aim as I had the fastest time in the balloon sniping contest event @ 30.34 seconds. Furthermore I'm a strong team player and willing to help others when needed, I don't care about loosing guns so I won't be a coward and run away the second we're getting raided - I'm willing to fight on the front line and help others when needed. I'm also on the server pretty much daily and for all day on Weekends and can communicate well. I also have amazing design and computer science skills so I can make the organization cool graphics like forum signatures, logos etc. I can also make websites and scripts in Python so I can do something like setup a website/forum page for the organization, make discord bots etc. all at no charge (I have my own VPS I can host everything from).

Refers (If you have any) - Jared, Craig, Logan, Damon (Not sure if he’s still in the org?) - I've also sold a lot of stuff like guns and 7 rows of HK Reflex's to people in GS9.

Last edited:

imaspy14

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

In Game Name - Matt David's
Do you have premium - nope ran out ( have not been on the server in over a month)
Bank Screenshots - about 28 primary guns and about 200k in bank gave a lot away before I left
( can't give links because I won't be on untill late night picking up a new laptop)
Skills/Level Screenshots - LVL 60 gun making 99 metal working 99 farming 25 fishing 84 chemistry and can't remember the rest ( again getting a new laptop tonight)

- I'll upload screen shots when I am able to get on the server (around 6 hours from now)

Previous Organizations - unsanctioned, backwood rebels, Canadian west end, Axe Gang, GS9, (first one) Draza's org ( can't remember the name) Veira Family (first one) , BBC (first one) Vice Kings, The Informals, Ghosts,
Why do you want to join - I'm coming back to the server after having some time off and wanna be apart of an active org and play with some friends
What can you offer us - gun making, always active good at making money fast, good at killing people
Refers (If you have any) - none but I know pretty much every one in the org

LosoLoaded

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

In Game Name - Leo Giovanni (Previously Enzo Escobar, I switched names because I used to be a cop main and don't want to be associated with that anymore, I no longer RP as a cop/detective etc.)

Do you have premium - Yes, I do.

Bank Screenshots -
Note: I know you guys don't like pistols, those are really old or some I've picked up from people I killed. I also have a Porsche 977 GT3.
FlDIVDv.jpg
vE2841i.jpg

Previous Organizations -
Escobar's, Insight, Goon Squad, The Floridans, Bratva. - Also used to base with the Viera's back on Rockford all the time.

Why do you want to join - I want to join GS9 as I have never seen an org more powerful that has dominated the server as much as it has. I want to be part of an organization that actually does things like raiding and basing. I'm also an OG player as I've been playing since the start of 2017, I recently came back about a week ago and looking to build back up my wealth. In addition, lots of the people I used to play with back on Rockford are in the org.

What can you offer us - I have a lot of things that I can offer GS9. To begin, I have impeccable aim as I had the fastest time in the balloon sniping contest event @ 30.34 seconds. Furthermore I'm a strong team player and willing to help others when needed, I don't care about loosing guns so I won't be a coward and run away the second we're getting raided - I'm willing to fight on the front line and help others when needed. I'm also on the server pretty much daily and for all day on Weekends and can communicate well. I also have amazing design and computer science skills so I can make the organization cool graphics like forum signatures, logos etc. I can also make websites and scripts in Python so I can do something like setup a website/forum page for the organization, make discord bots etc. all at no charge (I have my own VPS I can host everything from).

Refers (If you have any) - Jared, Craig, Logan, Damon (Not sure if he’s still in the org?) - I've also sold a lot of stuff like guns and 7 rows of HK Reflex's to people in GS9.
DENIED. , are yu kidding me dawg three guns?

RyanV

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Do you have premium - nope ran out ( have not been on the server in over a month)
Bank Screenshots - about 28 primary guns and about 200k in bank gave a lot away before I left
( can't give links because I won't be on untill late night picking up a new laptop)
Skills/Level Screenshots - LVL 60 gun making 99 metal working 99 farming 25 fishing 84 chemistry and can't remember the rest ( again getting a new laptop tonight)

- I'll upload screen shots when I am able to get on the server (around 6 hours from now)

Previous Organizations - unsanctioned, backwood rebels, Canadian west end, Axe Gang, GS9, (first one) Draza's org ( can't remember the name) Veira Family (first one) , BBC (first one) Vice Kings, The Informals, Ghosts,
Why do you want to join - I'm coming back to the server after having some time off and wanna be apart of an active org and play with some friends
What can you offer us - gun making, always active good at making money fast, good at killing people
Very reputable man and great fragger, should definitely be apart of the org.

LosoLoaded

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

PENDING.

Status
Not open for further replies.