Years of Mono

LV

Name - Niko Richards
Do you have premium -
yes
Bank Screenshots -
Schermopname (3).jpgSchermopname (4).jpg

Previous Organizations - Richards Family - GS9 ;)- Wong Family - Black Knight
Why do you want to join - Having fun - bank rading - mugging - base raiding - and of course killing people
What can you offer us - Helping with bank rading - Base protecting -mining resources
Refers (If you have any) - Yes

Ying Yang

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

In Game Name - Peter Bare
Do you have premium - No
Bank Screenshots -https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198178173929/screenshots/
Skills/Level Screenshots -https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198178173929/screenshots/
Previous Organizations - The Informals
Why do you want to join - I recently just got back into the city and heard that The Informals got disbanded. Back in the day I used to roll with some of the Gs9 members so I was wondering if I could join and help out the org.
What can you offer us - I can assits with raids, kipnaps, base defends, or anything that the organization needs.
Refers (If you have any) - Z9 and Tyro Snow

Last edited:

TheCrustyPlayer™

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

@LosoLoaded
yes I have premium.
PREVIOUS ORGANIZATIONS: bratva, (rip) The firm(RIP)
WHY: Always rolling around with you guys but have always been loyal to the firm, now that the firm is no loner rolling in the city its time to move on, I can offer many different skill and help out in many different ways, currently I am mass producing weapons as you can see from my bank. @Nitr0us can vouch for me as he was the founder of our previous org. loyal till the end is my moto.
BANK SCREENSHOTS:

Nitr0us

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

@LosoLoaded
yes I have premium.
WHY: Always rolling around with you guys but have always been loyal to the firm, now that the firm is no loner rolling in the city its time to move on, I can offer many different skill and help out in many different ways, currently I am mass producing weapons as you can see from my bank. @Nitr0us can vouch for me as he was the founder of our previous org. loyal till the end is my moto.
BANK SCREENSHOTS:
View attachment 6587View attachment 6588View attachment 6589
Although I'm still practice squad, I can vouch for Rusty. He has amazing shooting skills and is a great team player.

RX55927R11DEZ

Mentor
Mentor

Years of Mono

LV

@LosoLoaded
yes I have premium.
BANK SCREENSHOTS:
+1

LosoLoaded

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

@LosoLoaded
yes I have premium.
BANK SCREENSHOTS:
Pending.

LosoLoaded

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

New Members as of 4/2/19 - Key Tracy .
Welcome to the winning team

LosoLoaded

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Name - Niko Richards
Do you have premium -
yes
Bank Screenshots -
View attachment 6572View attachment 6573

Previous Organizations - Richards Family - GS9 ;)- Wong Family - Black Knight
Why do you want to join - Having fun - bank rading - mugging - base raiding - and of course killing people
What can you offer us - Helping with bank rading - Base protecting -mining resources
Refers (If you have any) - Yes
With your insufficient funds/amount of primary's , GS9 will have to deny your application.
However you do have the chance to apply again when requirements are reached :) ++ NO pistols please
DENIED

Jose

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Organization Name: Envy
Total Members: 4 ( more to come this is our first day)
Reason for wanting an alliance - we’ve been rolling around together we know alot of your members
What can you offer us - we can offer support with raids, counter raid, etc

LosoLoaded

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

@LosoLoaded
yes I have premium.
BANK SCREENSHOTS:
Mark , we took another gamble :p
Remember 25 Day Probationary period.
ACCEPTED.

LosoLoaded

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Organization Name: Order Of Serpents
Total Members: 5 (Many More To Come)
Reason for wanting an alliance - To be completely honest with you man your org is very respected and I've never had an issue with one of your guys or you and today I met one of your men Thomas Sterling a great person btw, he told me that we can be one big army if we were to be allied and it would be an honor to say GS9 is one of my allies!!
What can you offer us - Well to be complete honest with you my org isn't a bunch of pussy's and if you need are assistance at any time of the day we are always active and we will drop what we are doing to help in any situation!!
Pending.

LosoLoaded

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Promoted numerous members to "Official Roster".

Status
Not open for further replies.