Hello

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.

Benjideaula

Dec 1, 2018
Hello everyone, my name is Benjideaula, I've been playing gmod for many years now and have been part of quite a few communities, including the ancient HL2RP community Lemonpunch.

I am coming to the last claimant to the spiritual throne of Lemonpunch, Monolith RP. Heres to a new future :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Dann

Banned
Banned
Jul 15, 2018
Hello, welcome to monolith.

DangerZone640

Monolith Addict
Hey man, glad to see you here. I hope you enjoy your time on monolith for as long as you want. If you ever have any questions let me know! Other than that, have fun!

VICHZ

Oct 4, 2018
Welcome to Monolith!

Dominic Brooklier

Nov 19, 2018
Africa
Hello everyone, my name is Benjideaula, I've been playing gmod for many years now and have been part of quite a few communities, including the ancient HL2RP community Lemonpunch. I've recently been datastormed (not just permabanned, account essentially deleted) from nebulous because Alex thought my political beliefs made me a "dangerous radical" and when I made a goodbye message that was relayed on their forums by a friend of mine, calling out Alex and others, he just had his goons delete it and then upgraded my permaban to a datastorm for "Not wanting to be here".

While I may miss some good times on Nebulous, I'm letting the past stay in the past now, and am coming to the last claimant to the spiritual throne of Lemonpunch, Monolith RP.
Hope you guys are more tolerant of right wingers than those nebulous snowflakes are, and heres to a new future :)
Welcome!
Glad to have you on our Community.
Stay here or I am gonna run you over like the last 32 people

Snivy

Oct 26, 2018
Hiya, welcome!

Political views can be kinda iffy but so long as you’re not purposefully insulting or causing issues with people who don’t agree or fall in line with your views then you’ll be fine here

deku

MRP Server Director
MRP Server Director
Media Creator
MRP Recruitment Team
Aug 11, 2017
Welcome to Monolith, enjoy your stay.

Dominic Brooklier

Nov 19, 2018
Africa
Jk, welcome :)

Johnny Wick

Aug 9, 2017
A cramped room with a s**t computer
Hello everyone, my name is Benjideaula, I've been playing gmod for many years now and have been part of quite a few communities, including the ancient HL2RP community Lemonpunch. I've recently been datastormed (not just permabanned, account essentially deleted) from nebulous because Alex thought my political beliefs made me a "dangerous radical" and when I made a goodbye message that was relayed on their forums by a friend of mine, calling out Alex and others, he just had his goons delete it and then upgraded my permaban to a datastorm for "Not wanting to be here".

While I may miss some good times on Nebulous, I'm letting the past stay in the past now, and am coming to the last claimant to the spiritual throne of Lemonpunch, Monolith RP.
Hope you guys are more tolerant of right wingers than those nebulous snowflakes are, and heres to a new future :)
Outlands scrap collection memories were peng

Dominic Brooklier

Nov 19, 2018
Africa
If you wanna make some good money, be a ups truckedriver

jeppe

May 7, 2018
If you wanna make some good money, be a ups truckedriver
don’t listen to this guy, go farm by the supermarket and in a week ur at at least 100k in the bank, even at shit farming levels

thtgeekydude

Banned
Banned
Jul 21, 2018
don’t listen to this guy, go farm by the supermarket and in a week ur at at least 100k in the bank, even at shit farming levels
js Dont do that because its starting to piss the admins off to the point where they become military and move us themselves XD' But welcome

Last edited:

Dominic Brooklier

Nov 19, 2018
Africa
js Dont do that because its starting to piss the admins off to the point where the become military and move us themselves XD' But welcome
XD

jeppe

May 7, 2018
nah those admonds got nothing on us farmers

Dominic Brooklier

Nov 19, 2018
Africa