• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.

Hello

Dec 1, 2018
Hello everyone, my name is Benjideaula, I've been playing gmod for many years now and have been part of quite a few communities, including the ancient HL2RP community Lemonpunch. I've recently been datastormed (not just permabanned, account essentially deleted) from nebulous because Alex thought my political beliefs made me a "dangerous radical" and when I made a goodbye message that was relayed on their forums by a friend of mine, calling out Alex and others, he just had his goons delete it and then upgraded my permaban to a datastorm for "Not wanting to be here".

While I may miss some good times on Nebulous, I'm letting the past stay in the past now, and am coming to the last claimant to the spiritual throne of Lemonpunch, Monolith RP.
Hope you guys are more tolerant of right wingers than those nebulous snowflakes are, and heres to a new future :)

Hey man, glad to see you here. I hope you enjoy your time on monolith for as long as you want. If you ever have any questions let me know! Other than that, have fun!

Oct 4, 2018
Mars
Welcome to Monolith!

Chris Heist

Banned
Banned
Nov 19, 2018
Austria
Hello everyone, my name is Benjideaula, I've been playing gmod for many years now and have been part of quite a few communities, including the ancient HL2RP community Lemonpunch. I've recently been datastormed (not just permabanned, account essentially deleted) from nebulous because Alex thought my political beliefs made me a "dangerous radical" and when I made a goodbye message that was relayed on their forums by a friend of mine, calling out Alex and others, he just had his goons delete it and then upgraded my permaban to a datastorm for "Not wanting to be here".

While I may miss some good times on Nebulous, I'm letting the past stay in the past now, and am coming to the last claimant to the spiritual throne of Lemonpunch, Monolith RP.
Hope you guys are more tolerant of right wingers than those nebulous snowflakes are, and heres to a new future :)
Welcome!
Glad to have you on our Community.
Stay here or I am gonna run you over like the last 32 people

Snivy

Oct 26, 2018
Hiya, welcome!

Political views can be kinda iffy but so long as you’re not purposefully insulting or causing issues with people who don’t agree or fall in line with your views then you’ll be fine here

Gregg

MRP Senior Administrator
MRP Senior Administrator
Forum Moderator
Event Team
MRP Recruitment Team
Aug 11, 2017
Miami Lakes, FL
Welcome to Monolith, enjoy your stay.

Johnny Wick

Aug 9, 2017
A cramped room with a s**t computer

Outlands scrap collection memories were peng

Chris Heist

Banned
Banned
Nov 19, 2018
Austria
If you wanna make some good money, be a ups truckedriver

thtgeekydude

Banned
Banned
Jul 21, 2018
don’t listen to this guy, go farm by the supermarket and in a week ur at at least 100k in the bank, even at shit farming levels
js Dont do that because its starting to piss the admins off to the point where they become military and move us themselves XD' But welcome

Last edited:
Top Bottom