Benjideaula

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Hello everyone, my name is Benjideaula, I've been playing gmod for many years now and have been part of quite a few communities, including the ancient HL2RP community Lemonpunch.

I am coming to the last claimant to the spiritual throne of Lemonpunch, Monolith RP. Heres to a new future :)

Last edited by a moderator:

John Buck

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Hello, welcome to monolith.

DangerZone640

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Hey man, glad to see you here. I hope you enjoy your time on monolith for as long as you want. If you ever have any questions let me know! Other than that, have fun!

VICHZ

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Welcome to Monolith!

Steady

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Hello everyone, my name is Benjideaula, I've been playing gmod for many years now and have been part of quite a few communities, including the ancient HL2RP community Lemonpunch. I've recently been datastormed (not just permabanned, account essentially deleted) from nebulous because Alex thought my political beliefs made me a "dangerous radical" and when I made a goodbye message that was relayed on their forums by a friend of mine, calling out Alex and others, he just had his goons delete it and then upgraded my permaban to a datastorm for "Not wanting to be here".

While I may miss some good times on Nebulous, I'm letting the past stay in the past now, and am coming to the last claimant to the spiritual throne of Lemonpunch, Monolith RP.
Hope you guys are more tolerant of right wingers than those nebulous snowflakes are, and heres to a new future :)
Welcome!
Glad to have you on our Community.
Stay here or I am gonna run you over like the last 32 people

Snivy

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Hiya, welcome!

Political views can be kinda iffy but so long as you’re not purposefully insulting or causing issues with people who don’t agree or fall in line with your views then you’ll be fine here

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

Welcome to Monolith, enjoy your stay.

Steady

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Jk, welcome :)

Johnny Wick

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Hello everyone, my name is Benjideaula, I've been playing gmod for many years now and have been part of quite a few communities, including the ancient HL2RP community Lemonpunch. I've recently been datastormed (not just permabanned, account essentially deleted) from nebulous because Alex thought my political beliefs made me a "dangerous radical" and when I made a goodbye message that was relayed on their forums by a friend of mine, calling out Alex and others, he just had his goons delete it and then upgraded my permaban to a datastorm for "Not wanting to be here".

While I may miss some good times on Nebulous, I'm letting the past stay in the past now, and am coming to the last claimant to the spiritual throne of Lemonpunch, Monolith RP.
Hope you guys are more tolerant of right wingers than those nebulous snowflakes are, and heres to a new future :)
Outlands scrap collection memories were peng

Steady

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

If you wanna make some good money, be a ups truckedriver

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

don’t listen to this guy, go farm by the supermarket and in a week ur at at least 100k in the bank, even at shit farming levels
js Dont do that because its starting to piss the admins off to the point where they become military and move us themselves XD' But welcome

Last edited:

Steady

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

js Dont do that because its starting to piss the admins off to the point where the become military and move us themselves XD' But welcome
XD

Steady

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV