In what way were you introduced to Monolith?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bryce

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

@DevulTj got banned off hogwartsRP and told me this server where he was an admin on (actual green admin btw) was doing some trailer making session and gave me the password. So we checked it out together and revisited during the launch of MRP about 2.5y ago.

After that.. I have played for a few times :rolleyes:
Buddy Devul got banned from HogwartsRP?! XD

SKuLLzSKiLLz

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

My friend told me he was moving to this server from military roleplay and I didn't like him so I came on to kill him a bunch and probs MRDM, but then it was actually good so I stayed xD

DangerZone640

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Same as @Horrendous Just a slightly different vid but I also watched that one

Bapho

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Been watching PsySin for a super long time, and discovered this video back in November 2018. Decided to make this server an unhealthy habbit. 12/10 would recommend

EmilyM

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I misclicked when I got in my bed, so it hit monolith servers' server in the browser, and I thought "why not?". I have been addicted since

Gammer3

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I was playing on the Chronet Gmod server and started learning that monolith was a better server, I played both servers up until chronet crashed and burned and then switched to Monolith

TheXeno

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I was playing on the Chronet Gmod server and started learning that monolith was a better server, I played both servers up until chronet crashed and burned and then switched to Monolith
Omg you played on Chronet too??

Delta.

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

ol’ 2 years ago on psisyndicates yt

Hello migo

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I used to play that server back in 2016 and all I did was 50/50 rolls with people

TheXeno

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Yes I used to only play police chief so I could mass VDM people in that big ass suv
Dude chronet was fun times fucking simple always soon ™️

twinkie

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

PSISYN Back in like 2017. i never joined but decided to pick up gmod again cause i really only ever played ttt and prop hunt. dark rp scared me cause im not the best at base building but monolith seemed like a perfect intro. been on it every day for hours since i started a week ago

Wolv

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

PSISYN Back in like 2017. i never joined but decided to pick up gmod again cause i really only ever played ttt and prop hunt. dark rp scared me cause im not the best at base building but monolith seemed like a perfect intro. been on it every day for hours since i started a week ago
Same thing with me tbh, I hate the whole base building crap in DarkRP. All I have to worry about when it comes to base building in monolith is just where and how to place fridges.

Scofield

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

A youtuber called beepteebops

blammer

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Was from santosrp and i stopped playing for a long while only to find it disappeared. This server is super similar so i love it

Alistair Jack

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Fiji moved to this server I followed now they all left because of the map and I’m the only one left :(

Steady

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

I found it from Psisyn and JMWfilms