Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyper360

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

uNBAN eVERYONE aND wHIPE aLL rECORDS clean AND ADVERTISE THAT IT IS SO even forgive the hackers from the past, we must give all a chance to turn over a new leaf.
Perfect i love it!

Frank Saints

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

just let it die nothings going to change and none of the old players are coming back lmao

DK.

Server Director
Server Director
Event Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

thekylevanhorn

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

im still here!!!

heater

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Event Team
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I'll start playing again if you add more content, I enjoyed leveling up my character and grinding out to earn a car I don't mean just a couple cars add a lot more of different type. Add more exclusive items and cars, add things people are motivated to grind up for, most premium items have been the same since 2018.

Tye

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Ditch gmod. create mono rust 2

Hyper360

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

U-u-u-un UBAN WAAAAAAAAAAAAAVE
This would be greatly appreciated by every Monolith individual. trust me...
i doubt CMs care anymore im not hearing any new content and by new i mean reverting back to previous content, you've banned half your player base even while gmod is getting less players. your unban waves were keeping the server alive and the fact it wasnt as boring. i get on mono and then get straight back of due to bordem

Last edited:

Tye

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Doom Guy

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Simple answer: You Can't

Clutch Master FTW

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Simple answer: You Can't
They won't be able to when 99% of the playerbase has this attitude and loss of hope. Its almost like this might be the reason why its dying, no one wants to play a server that has toxic people constantly saying "the servers dead", "I'm gonna join a more populated server", etc.

hop1003

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

They won't be able to when 99% of the playerbase has this attitude and loss of hope. Its almost like this might be the reason why its dying, no one wants to play a server that has toxic people constantly saying "the servers dead", "I'm gonna join a more populated server", etc.
Guys! it's the community's fault ofc! We need to band together and bring mono back! right?

BigPapaMilk

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Guys! it's the community's fault ofc! We need to band together and bring mono back! right?
Yeah, in a way kind of. Negativity only breeds more negativity
Not saying it's the communities fault that the server is dying, but negativity is causing it to go downhill faster and efforts to bring it back less effective

Nub

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

It’s too repetitive nothing to do they haven’t added anything new in a long time

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

This is really spot on, pessimism is very easily spread and if everyone wants the server to be dead...then it will, game servers are player driven

But that's not to say that it's not monolith's fault for being inconsistent with updates. Although it sounds like an excuse, monolith and a lot of servers have struggled to find developers, it has just been PMX and Devul for a long time and with Tj gone, the brunt went to PMX. I hope to change that and bring new content to the game like finishing the dark web update with the other developers

After new content is added to the gamemode, community management can then focus on fixing the relationship with the players. These 2 main issues are what led to this and the only way out of this hole is by fixing them, there are more issues but we should focus on these 2 first

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,

We love this community and unique server, and that is what keeps us going forward. It is important to stop with negativity, as it will not help the community in any way, shape or form. In fact, it does not motivate anyone and only makes things worse.

I'm glad some people have contributed with constructive ideas, as we continue working on the Darkweb Update! We are trying our best to focus our efforts on that update, now that the map changed to Southside, so that you guys are able to enjoy the new content.

You can help us to improve the server and community, little by little, by doing any of the following things:
  • Play on the server. There are several things you can do and enjoy while you wait for new content;
  • Invite new people and friends to the server. Not only are you bringing new players to the server, but you are also eligible to get $25,000 in game per friend you refer to the server (as long as they enter your referral code when creating their character and reach level 5);
  • Contribute with constructive ideas both for the gamemode and community. You can do this on the "Game Feedback" session on the forums and discord;
  • Apply to become a Mentor or Staff member and help us showing new players around the server.

It will take a while, but I'm sure we will manage to succeed and thrive.
If you have any issues you need to discuss, you can also DM me on the forums.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.