Status
Not open for further replies.

naniel

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

So today I recently made an Organization with the name "La Cosa Norsta". I pade 25k, I made a whole ass description, I made a discord server based on the Org and like an hour later me, Cheong Cho, and Yumi Stix aren't in the Org. I swear on my life I'm really angry and a Moderator told me to post a forum. Can you check logs for paying for Orgs? I never disbanded a 25k org, I never told my friends to disband it because I trust them from my school, I never had anyone else besides us 3 at the moment. Is there any way else I can show you proof? I was messaging The Formers Leader to ask if they wanted to ally and they wanted to. Want a screenshot of that? it was before La Cosa Norsta was disbanded for no reason. I had no notification or anything. I was on trying to rent a house, I noticed I wasn't in a Org, my friends said they still saw me in the Org, I said I don't see anything, I told them switch to Monolith 2 and they said alright we switched and none of us were in the Org. Please man I honestly didn't grind out 25k for it to be disbanded.

Scott Wong

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Sometimes it glitches but it should still be there. Were you on a different server?
Also use the Refund Request format.

naniel

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Oh sorry, I got screenshots, I joined Monolith 1 and I saw I was back in it again, I joined Number 2 and it's not there. Why is that? I've seen that you can join both server with the same Org.

Scott Wong

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Yes you can, it takes a minute for it to load in though

Justin The Ungrateful

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

So today I recently made an Organization with the name "La Cosa Norsta". I pade 25k, I made a whole ass description, I made a discord server based on the Org and like an hour later me, Cheong Cho, and Yumi Stix aren't in the Org. I swear on my life I'm really angry and a Moderator told me to post a forum. Can you check logs for paying for Orgs? I never disbanded a 25k org, I never told my friends to disband it because I trust them from my school, I never had anyone else besides us 3 at the moment. Is there any way else I can show you proof? I was messaging The Formers Leader to ask if they wanted to ally and they wanted to. Want a screenshot of that? it was before La Cosa Norsta was disbanded for no reason. I had no notification or anything. I was on trying to rent a house, I noticed I wasn't in a Org, my friends said they still saw me in the Org, I said I don't see anything, I told them switch to Monolith 2 and they said alright we switched and none of us were in the Org. Please man I honestly didn't grind out 25k for it to be disbanded.

When changing to a different server, you will not have an org selected, you must do the following.
Hold C > Org Menu > Click Primary on your org > Done

All of your friends need to do this as well in order to show there tag on the other server, If this doesn't help, then further assistance is needed

naniel

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Okay thank you for helping and sorry about not having a format, I panicked lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.