Slick ♔

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

the guy is Jordan, and no we didn't arrest him. we sang to him for fun because he falsely buttoned an officer. This has nothing to do with @FallenderMond and was completely fine with @Jordan Cash, i don't see why this is relevant to this topic. This is just an huge assumption gathered up with no evidence or context.
my apologies I assumed this because his body was on the ground and you all are singing over it

shain

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

my apologies I assumed this because his body was on the ground and you all are singing over it
your good my guy, yeah fallendermond was a whole different situation, he pulled a machete which caused his death.

Weedle

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

but still National Guard shouldn't be able to use these exotic weapons just casue they feel like it. Even the playing field would be fine but a HK vs majority of guns people bring to Police fights isn't gonna be even to that

Slick ♔

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

This is so far from the truth and which I do not know why since this discussion just turned into something against staff. Literally, the singing was @Thegamingshain and I having fun with @Jordan Cash . This was not us mic spamming over someone's body but just literally singing to a guy who batoned me and almost dropped me to my death as we were both cops. Instead of me giving him a blacklist for FailRP, RDM, & Unauthorized Corruption all I did was bring @Jordan Cash to the interrogation room and we all started to laugh and we started singing. No one's roleplay was ruined by this process or anyone's experience ruined, if no one liked it a simple "please stop" and everything would have ended. No one was being toxic and @FallenderMond literally had nothing to do with it. Im literally on the other side of the wall in that video.
it is still over fallenders body he can hear the mic spam.

FallenderMond

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

your argument for you abusing your powers is that fallender wasn’t involved when you guys blacklist and ban people when fallender reports them when he has nothing to do with the situatiom

your argument for you abusing your powers is that fallender wasn’t involved when you guys blacklist and ban people when fallender reports them when he has nothing to do with the situation
Cope

FallenderMond

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Also god damn why everyone pinging me bruh. Go take all my week long open forum reports instead lmao