Should Weed Be Legalized In The City Of True North, With Government Watch And "Weed Cards"

Canuck

Monolith Newcomer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Weed is a legal drug in 11 US States despite US Federal Law, It is also illegal in all of Canada to persons over the age of 19. I believe we should make the change towards making weed a legal drug within the city and allow it to be grown with a given weed card from the Police and or Mayor. This is possible because these roles are capable of giving out Firearms licences. With random check and real cards, people should be able to grow and sell this drug just as you can in multiple areas of the world.

By AmazingCanuck / Noah Weston

Comment - "#Legalized" To Create A Petition To Allow For This Plant To Be Grown And Sold

Canuck

Monolith Newcomer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Toro

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Keeping weed a black market item would probably be best for RP variety.

Waffle

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

1000% no, there would be no market for weed and the price at the npc would need to be dropped as anyone could do it anywhere meaning the risk is gone. This would just ruin the fun of starting off doing weed to grow into lsd.

DangerZone640

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Legal to consume, illegal to produce. That is how it works, or at least should

Waffle

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Let's be honest isn't it already every time I hit a bong in front of a cop they really don't care they can't do much at that point as you already used it. I mean it could be put into the rules that you can use but it wouldn't change roleplay at all or maybe a very little bight.

Last edited:

SKuLLzSKiLLz

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

In my opinion it wouldn't change anything as weed is not worth making because of the risk and the super low amount of money that you earn from it. But I mean a permit system would be cool so why not.

Buddyro22

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

The bong should be fixed and weed be illegal for a person to sell or have a certain amount on . To put more RP people can open up WEED Shops which would require permits from the mayor making a more in-depth experience for weed