Max Omari introduction

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.

Max Omari

Oct 25, 2018
Hello, my name is Max Omari and I have been playing monolith for a while now but never really got into it fully. I first started playing at the start of 2018, but I found the server wasn't for me as back then I just didn't like it as much as I do now. I was watching videos that were made on the server and I thought that it looks really fun and I decided to come back, I've been playing for a few days now and I love it! I just thought I'd introduce myself here as I am still a really new player and I am kind of just grinding at the moment and trying to get some contacts on here, I have just started farming weed and such so I am getting into the criminal side of the server as I am writing this.
I used to play DarkRP years ago but obviously those servers will never be near what monolith is, and more recently I just stopped playing Arma 3 life servers. I have put 3.5k hours into Arma 3 over the past 4 years, and I particularly enjoyed altis life and sometimes played modded life servers. I've saw that some people know each other from life servers on arma 3 here, so I might recognise some names as I played pretty much all the servers that were out there when I was more into Arma 3. My name was Rappy on there, and if anyone recognises that name just send me a PM as it'd be nice to hear from anyone!
For now, as I said previously I am just grinding a bit but I hope to find a nice group of players so that I can get into raiding and have bigger drug operations etc, thank you for reading and I hope to see you all in game!

DangerZone640

Monolith Addict
Welcome! Hope you now have a lot of fun.

Reactions: Max Omari and CHØP

Gregg

MRP Server Director
MRP Server Director
Forum Moderator
Report Management
Event Team
MRP Recruitment Team
Aug 11, 2017
Hope you enjoy MRP!

Jason Richards

Banned