Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:105593399
Target Character Name (if known): Unknown

Target Steam Name: Shabzino
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:231470491

Target Steam Name: ethan
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:114806014

Request Reason: Died in a raid with no one present around the base or L2. Never called out my appearance on radio either. 10 minutes later I get gunned down in a public area and @Simon Mikael is attempt RDM'd

When did the situation occur?: 2:13 AM PST

Your evidence to support your claim:
THE RAID

POST RAID

Additional members involved/witnessing: @Simon Mikael @Chef Zebra @DystopianRaven
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Last edited:

Mazen

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

I was in your video only once towards the end sitting in my car. I was up there after i woke up for like 30 seconds. I asked Deshawn if he wanted to come with me and he didnt respond so i left and went to layer 1. I was not apart of this situation whatsoever but go off ig. furthermore, jack was the one who gathered info regarding kos and was giving callouts on radio from start to finish.

D

Deleted member 12627

I was in your video only once towards the end sitting in my car. I was up there after i woke up for like 30 seconds. I asked Deshawn if he wanted to come with me and he didnt respond so i left and went to layer 1. I was not apart of this situation whatsoever but go off ig. furthermore, jack was the one who gathered info regarding kos and was giving callouts on radio from start to finish.
This is a 3 way report, however I think it’s very telling that Ethan shot me even though he wouldn't have had KOS at all because I died during the raid. So you can not explain that because my body never left the apartment. So either mazen or Shabzino told Ethan over discord I was in the raid otherwise he would have never shot at me. I was unarmed in public and fresh out of the hospital. So saying @Dez was calling out everything is untrue, because he never saw me but Ethan acted like he has full KOS on me.

Slick ♔

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

This is a 3 way report, however I think it’s very telling that Ethan shot me even though he wouldn't have had KOS at all because I died during the raid. So you can not explain that because my body never left the apartment. So either mazen or Shabzino told Ethan over discord I was in the raid otherwise he would have never shot at me. I was unarmed in public and fresh out of the hospital. So saying @Dez was calling out everything is untrue, because he never saw me but Ethan acted like he has full KOS on me.

I was up all night, and I was tired. In the heat of the moment, I thought you were gonna kill me. However, I realized I had no reason to kill you, so I told you to put your hands up after I stopped shooting.

Mazen

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

I was up all night, and I was tired. In the heat of the moment, I thought you were gonna kill me. However, I realized I had no reason to kill you, so I told you to put your hands up after I stopped shooting.
why would shabzino or I go out of our way to call you out over a third-party platform when I killed you in the raid. how does that benefit anyone? like I said I wasn't really there for any of this but in your video he literally told you to put your hands up after shooting you a couple of times, if he had kos pretty sure he would not have stopped shooting you.

Balldrip

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review

Shabzino

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

late to the report but it's interesting how you managed to track me through the wall and running around when I was at the top debating which side to escape through, not limited to countering with only a stock G36C?

Dezi

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

This isn't metagame. We was all on a radio frequency with Shabzino and Mazen. I was coming up to help them raid the apartments. I was calling there names through radio and they wasn't responding at all. I decided to hang around and call for backup as I wasn't going to enter a raid on my own.

Chaco_Lato

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

late to the report but it's interesting how you managed to track me through the wall and running around when I was at the top debating which side to escape through, not limited to countering with only a stock G36C?
I was across in the other apartments watching you guys run in. Snuck through the side alleyway to the backdoor crouched the entire time. None of you guys saw me at all so there's no way that you guys could've ID'd me at all. Plus the G36C had a foregrip and the spot you were in was predictable

Balldrip

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Locked for review.

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Apologies for the delay. As Balldrip is on LOA he has requested someone take over this report. Who called out Chaco, and when?

Shabzino

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

@Alphadef go ahead and read through the replies on this report again, Jack explains the situation clearly and hopefully precisely as to the events that day

D

Deleted member 12627

This isn't metagame. We was all on a radio frequency with Shabzino and Mazen. I was coming up to help them raid the apartments. I was calling there names through radio and they wasn't responding at all. I decided to hang around and call for backup as I wasn't going to enter a raid on my own.
The whole point here is that dez never saw or was in the apartments. So there was no way he could have gotten an ID. You can also clearly see from the video that shabzino never called on radio before he died at all. Mazen dies literally seconds after I did, and was dead before Chaco even countered the raid. So if what you are saying is true you assumed who it was and that is not a valid KOS. Dez literally never saw Chaco equipped or killing deshawn.

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

@Alphadef go ahead and read through the replies on this report again, Jack explains the situation clearly and hopefully precisely as to the events that day
All I see is "Dez was giving call outs". That does not tell me when or where he gave it, consider Chaco seemingly was only in the area and visible for a very short amount of time in which he killed the only person who saw him (seemingly without them saying anything)

Shabzino

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

All I see is "Dez was giving call outs". That does not tell me when or where he gave it, consider Chaco seemingly was only in the area and visible for a very short amount of time in which he killed the only person who saw him (seemingly without them saying anything)
Respectfully how are we supposed to know where exactly while we were dead during that time? Now to be fair, Ethan was a little too trigger happy but as far as I know Jack did his due diligence into finding out who killed us considering there was not many others there that could've done anything to us there at the time. Also, respectfully I'm not sure if you're acting clueless on purpose or what as jack literally explained what went on in his POV and that he was going to help but put 2+2 together to realise we died so when he called for back up, what do you expect when there's somebody coming out of the same house we had said we were raiding yet we didn't. New info also came in that apparently Jack had initially caught him trying to run through the gas station alley and then right back to the house which spiked his suspicions to start with.

Last edited:

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Respectfully how are we supposed to know where exactly while we were dead during that time? Now to be fair, Ethan was a little too trigger happy but as far as I know Jack did his due diligence into finding out who killed us considering there was not many others there that could've done anything to us there at the time. Also, respectfully I'm not sure if you're acting clueless on purpose or what as jack literally explained what went on in his POV and that he was going to help but put 2+2 together to realise we died so when he called for back up, what do you expect when there's somebody coming out of the same house we had said we were raiding yet we didn't.
Generally you need a better reason than "This is possibly the guy who killed my friends" to KOS someone, especially when people did die in the raid and the raid was on an apartment building with multiple entrances, exits, and properties. He was correct this time, but what would have happened if a John Doe had walked through the apartment after having found himself in the alley. Would he have been shot too? What if Simon had walked back in and walked back out then, would you have shot Simon again? (I mean you did, but ignore that.) In order to KOS you need more than a hunch, and if no one called him out the KOS is shaky at best.

Shabzino

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Generally you need a better reason than "This is possibly the guy who killed my friends" to KOS someone, especially when people did die in the raid and the raid was on an apartment building with multiple entrances, exits, and properties. He was correct this time, but what would have happened if a John Doe had walked through the apartment after having found himself in the alley. Would he have been shot too? What if Simon had walked back in and walked back out then, would you have shot Simon again? (I mean you did, but ignore that.) In order to KOS you need more than a hunch, and if no one called him out the KOS is shaky at best.
Again I am not fully solid on the exact circumstances of this situation but from what I remember we had already had a few runins with the family kids in the video prior to the raid but considering Jack had said he was watching Josh literally do the dash from the apartment to the alley and right back only to dip again through the front, I fully see why he made the call to point him out. Not sure what else to say as Mazen and I were dead but from my POV looking back it looked painfully obvious who shot us after the fact. Also not going to answer the hypothetical as it does not change a single thing, as we had already said we were raiding the apartments where the family guys were known to have been basing so there was absolutely 0 chance of a stranger getting caught in the mix during that moment but at this point it feels like you have your mind set before hand so I'll leave it to you to make a choice on the fact that Jack had correctly figured out who it was despite Ethan being a little heavy handed due to Josh being a known associate of Simon at the time so I can see why he shot a little too early.

D

Deleted member 12627

It’s less about the fact they suspected, they knew without a shadow in their mind I was present during the raid and @Chaco_Lato. We were walking to bank and Ethan whipped out on both of us shooting on sight. Shabzino died and just steam/discord messaged dez who shot them. It’s painfully obvious because tweety and Shawn were never seen in the raid by either of you before you were killed. Chaco and I were the only two mazen and Shabzino saw before they both died.

Shabzino

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

It’s less about the fact they suspected, they knew without a shadow in their mind I was present during the raid and @Chaco_Lato. We were walking to bank and Ethan whipped out on both of us shooting in sight. Shabzino died and just steam/discord messaged dez who shot them. It’s painfully obvious because tweety and Shawn were never seen in the raid by either of you before you were killed. Chaco and I were the only two mazen and Shabzino saw before they both died.
I mean considering the fact you got pretty heated today during a situation I can see why you;re acting so aggressively to get us in trouble by talking out of your ass, however I have already said what happened from our POV so it's up to the admin now. Also sounds a little specific, shows you know a thing or two about metagaming but thats for another time.

Status
Not open for further replies.