Status
Not open for further replies.

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Just to stop this from devolving into more argument I'm going to re-lock the thread for now. If anyone has more to add or more conclusive evidence before I conclude it feel free to PM on the forums or discord and I'll open it up for ya.

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Thread Renamed at Mazen's request, as original thread name was a bit targety (especially considering theres 3/4 people being reported).

@Dez Can you please explain your full perspective of the situation once again?

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

After carefully reviewing the evidence provided in the thread and over discord, I have come to the following conclusion.

Ultimately, I feel this was a case of a rather questionable callout. From the information I've been given, I don't think there is sufficient evidence to suggest metagaming. @Dez has admitted that he made the KOS callout over radio over an assumption. However, as they say, when you assume, you make an ass out of you and me, and just because your assumption was correct does not make it justified. The evidence backing the KOS was shaky at best, but @Dez has taken full credit for that fault.

As for shooting Simon, @Ethann As you said you realized you didn't have a reason to be shooting Simon and thus stopped yourself. I strongly advise you be more careful with that in the future but considering you caught yourself I don't feel a punishment is necessary for that specifically.

@Dez will be receiving either a Verbal Warning or an Warning Point for the situation, depending on the severity of his recent history.

Player Report Partially Accepted,
Locked and Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.