Tye

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Yes we do, we need it.
No we dont man, ask anyone who plays even an ounce of criminal, cops are largely out of control, mingey, annoying and way to op lmfao. for 1.2k you can get a gun that takes either 30 min for me to get or 10k to get, and if you die u can just get it again
You are just a criminal afraid of Sheriffs lol
No, the majority of PD are idiots who play like it since they have nothing to lose, ask anyone who plays chief, the PD are fuckheads. Im afraid for the state of the server considering how down bad the player count is right now largely due to mingy cops who just ruin the game for anyone. I play a lot of cop and i play a lot of criminal so i have ground to stand on here. The PD mainly recently has turned into a cesspoll of mingy players who complain constantly that they need more stuff even though they are significantly overpowered. Monolith is not a policeRP server, use what you got. Police do not need more items

DK.

Server Director
Server Director
Event Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

-support unnecessary

Reactions: Tye

Official Car Mechanic

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

- The point of adding the Sheriff is to have a police department under a separate rule that would include higher police levels to become, and a voted in Sheriff.
So you would like to make a rank higher than the police chief, with more power than the police chief, and the way to get the job is a vote. Have you ever considered a minge could easily get on this job and have his friends vote for him?

- I'm not saying make pistol free, i'm saying that many ranks should spawn with at least the weakest pistol.
Just walk to PD, it's not that hard, and if PD is getting raided use the town hall's locker.

- Add a couple of State trooper positions for players.
This will most likely never open up to players simple as.
The PD mainly recently has turned into a cesspoll of mingy players who complain constantly that they need more stuff even though they are significantly overpowered. Monolith is not a policeRP server, use what you got. Police do not need more items
I agree with this, the MPD currently is feeling fine, we have SWAT for high-risk situations who are heavily armed, they even have a grenade launcher, and basic patrol officers have UMP-45s and Vectors. What else do they need? Cops don't need super good weapons we have numbers and we have tactics if those are both used in a situation MPD will most likely come out alive.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tye

Skojen

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Pine County is a relatively small area in terms of crime rate, with Falcon Creek being the main interest in that county. I do like the idea of having a Sheriff being delegated the overall responsibility of the Sheriffs Department and having separate jurisdiction from Monoford Police Department, but it practically will not work.

In theory, it's a good concept. In practice, it may cause some issues. There's no incentive to change something that already works well because there is a shortage of Deputies, and an abundance of Law Enforcement Officers that work directly for Monoford Police Department.

Arthgallo Trefynwy

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Im afraid for the state of the server considering how down bad the player count is right now largely due to mingy cops who just ruin the game for anyone. I play a lot of cop and i play a lot of criminal so i have ground to stand on here. The PD mainly recently has turned into a cesspoll of mingy players who complain constantly that they need more stuff even though they are significantly overpowered.
I disagree that player count is down just because there's a lot of people playing cops. I think the bigger issue we have is that we're a gamemode running in Garry's Mod 15 years after launch..

Tye

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I disagree that player count is down just because there's a lot of people playing cops.
I never said that... its not just down cus of that but its an issue, most the time i log off its after some cop does dumb shit and just ruins the game.

TheGrimReaper

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I Don't think this is needed in my Opinion.

THE TAXI MAN

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Idk, I’d say the PD is fine as is. I love the dynamic between the cops and the criminals. If one side is too OP then it ruins the fun. I also personally like how the PD is structured, it keeps the PD more simple and open to more players.

KuroShukun

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

But it would help to seperate rookies that people complain about a lot and the better ones though