Status
Not open for further replies.

Juan

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I’ll keep it short and simple.
I haven’t been on the server for a long time, I got a female that drags me out of my house :) thankfully. Met a lot of wonderful people, I wasn’t really known around the server. Monolith, man, that word, that word will stick with me forever, have fun guys, love you all, Shout out the Crenshaw mafia, ( I don’t think it exists anymore) and the Informals. Wow only if I would’ve recorded my great memories. Goodbye guys. Hah, crazy how much Fun you can have on a Gmod server.
-Juan Enrique

Mak

Top Fragger 2023
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hope you enjoyed Monolith while you were here.
bye :(

Bobby Kurosaki

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Bye Juanita

Jose

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I remember when u were in blue warehouse on the weekend we went back to Rockford for a week you were a poor thug and I invited you to envy. I had many fun times playing with you

Juan

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I remember when u were in blue warehouse on the weekend we went back to Rockford for a week you were a poor thug and I invited you to envy. I had many fun times playing with you
Ill come back ;) but under a new name;) ill hop on occasionally, idrk the current state of monolith

Jose

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Ill come back ;) but under a new name;) ill hop on occasionally, idrk the current state of monolith, heard its kinda going downhill
Better I just joined back a couple of days ago

Status
Not open for further replies.