Tango

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Why should we hire you? : My unquestionable distinguished accuracy makes me a excellent choice for your Organization, I've also got lots of experience with combative driving allowing me to easily evade Police or other individuals intent on causing damage
Send a photo of your personal armory. : (Will update later)
Will you abide by our agency's rules? : I've read and respect the rules and if accepted will obey them to best extent possible.
What gun do you regularly use? : Depends, up close during proper attacks M4-Carbine and far away L115 or a M1-Grand with a scope and possible silencer (although decreases damage it can be use-full for long distances)
Can the NHA trust you? : Of course.
Are you aware, if you betray the NHA, a bounty will be set on your head, and you may be prosecuted? : Yes.
Are you aware of the risks of becoming a mercenary? : Yes.
Are you aware you need to body cam or screenshot your contract dead, to claim a reward? : Yes.

Here are a few of my most recent attacks.

3ce084e78ccd412f8b6fc086219fab47.jpg

6e0fc82d784cf6f0c8dae61b7037ff0e.jpg
807935fcdcd12f16a39fe0875bdb356b.jpg

bc3bd2e070d68abd1d34c21cee7df6c6.jpg

(This kill was messy, but shows how I am in big combat situations)
455b642c8a6a13651928bb6e778a8231.jpg

9d1b0779ada329dffc343c58e96da9b9.jpg
15dfc80802000a81d95c2e4a4fed1f6e.jpg
Your original application format was a little flawed so I filled out what I felt was appropriate.
ACCEPTED
Meet a Director or Captain in-game.

[Snow] Tyler

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Why should we hire you? :I can kill anyone you need me to I will work with my old friend @Farmer Joe who is in this org and we will be unstoppable and be able to take down the higher targets that you will need to be done I also can do a lot of hits on my own just if it’s a base with like 12 guys that we raised to get Marco it takes more that 1 person
Send a photo of your personal armory. :I’m banned but there’s no guns but 1.3 mil so I’ll just buy some
Will you abide by our agency's rules? : yes
What gun do you regularly use? : Scarh or a silver baller with suppressor
Can the NHA trust you? : yes
Are you aware, if you betray the NHA, a bounty will be set on your head, and you may be prosecuted? :yes
Are you aware of the risks of becoming a mercenary? :yes
Are you aware you need to body cam or screenshot your contract dead, to claim a reward? :yes

Alex Veira

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Why should we hire you? : Good aim, good connections, able to be loyal to the hit man.
Send a photo of your personal armory. : https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd....665/D64E136531608FC72C32FEA436803CA8DACB35D3/
What gun do you regularly use? : M14, LR300, m429, scar
Are you aware, if you betray the NHA, a bounty will be set on your head, and you may be prosecuted? : yes
Are you aware of the risks of becoming a mercenary? : yes
Are you aware you need to body cam or screenshot your contract dead, to claim a reward? : yes

Farmer Joe

Administrator
Administrator
Event Team
Recruitment Team

Years of Mono

LV

Why should we hire you? : Good aim, good connections, able to be loyal to the hit man.
Send a photo of your personal armory. : https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd....665/D64E136531608FC72C32FEA436803CA8DACB35D3/
What gun do you regularly use? : M14, LR300, m429, scar
Are you aware, if you betray the NHA, a bounty will be set on your head, and you may be prosecuted? : yes
Are you aware of the risks of becoming a mercenary? : yes
Are you aware you need to body cam or screenshot your contract dead, to claim a reward? : yes
ACCEPTED
Meet a Director or Captain in-game.

Tango

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Why should we hire you? :I can kill anyone you need me to I will work with my old friend @Farmer Joe who is in this org and we will be unstoppable and be able to take down the higher targets that you will need to be done I also can do a lot of hits on my own just if it’s a base with like 12 guys that we raised to get Marco it takes more that 1 person
Send a photo of your personal armory. :I’m banned but there’s no guns but 1.3 mil so I’ll just buy some
Are you aware, if you betray the NHA, a bounty will be set on your head, and you may be prosecuted? :yes
Are you aware you need to body cam or screenshot your contract dead, to claim a reward? :yes
We will be putting you on-hold. We will be looking through your history and past affiliations. This may take up to 3 days.

Tango

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

ADDED:
Kali Zinguri
Alex Veira

Sokolov

Awards

Years of Mono

LV

What is their name? : Jimmy Longfellow
What is their organization?:
Unknown

Show a photo of their face. :

Why do you want them dead? : Causing civil disturbance over the government website fighting against the laws of the gods due to a recent god law change... and generally an annoyance to the Sokolov agenda, just make sure he knows who called the hit

How much money would you pay? : $10k, more can be given dependant on the job done

Tango

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

What is their name? : Jimmy Longfellow
What is their organization?: Unknown

Why do you want them dead? :
Causing civil disturbance over the government website fighting against the laws of the gods due to a recent god law change... and generally an annoyance to the Sokolov agenda, just make sure he knows who called the hit

How much money would you pay? : $10k, more can be given dependant on the job done
Our Mercenaries will take good care of him.. Make sure to give the 10k to a Director. We will place it in our Contract Collective, until the Bounty has been completed. Bounty Set.

GreggsPasty

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

National Hitmen Association
View attachment 3140

We are the National Hitmen Association, we only deal with buyers, and hire only the best. Our mercenaries are the best of the best. Our association, has made an impact on Rockford, We are sure you may remember the time we came into town to take down "Lola Meid." We said we'd be back, and here we are..

NOW HIRING MERCS

If you wish to work for the NHA, be advised you may only accept contracts, if the NHA Director or the Director of Contract Affairs, has looked into the offer. Promotions are only through how many contracts you have taken, and completed. Please have body cam footage, or a screenshot of the person you were contracted to kill, and a reward will be sent to your bank account. Be advised, we only work with trustworthy people. The recruitment process may take 1-3 days, depending, we will check your record, once done we will evaluate your fighting skills, in multiple scenarios. Once this is complete, you will be one of our mercenaries. For stage 1, fill out this application here. (We DO NOT approve of metagaming to kill your contract, if caught you will be punished accordingly i.e Banned.) (If you claim a contract, kill them through RP, try to find them, get their ID, name, say "The NHA has a bounty on your head." Then kill; or better yet, kidnap them, and do it that way. More RP the better.)

APPLICATION FORMAT :
Why should we hire you? :
Send a photo of your personal armory. :
Will you abide by our agency's rules? :
What gun do you regularly use? :
Can the NHA trust you? :
Are you aware, if you betray the NHA, a bounty will be set on your head, and you may be prosecuted? :
Are you aware of the risks of becoming a mercenary? :
Are you aware you need to body cam or screenshot your contract dead, to claim a reward? :

If you'd like to place a bounty on someone, let us know through here, and provide details. Here is the format to request a bounty on someone. We only accept contracts 5k+, if you fail to give the director the money, we will delete your contract.
What is their name? :

What is their organization?:
Why do you want them dead? :

How much money would you pay? :

Bounty Board :
We set up bounties weekly, to claim a bounty you must work for us, and post a screenshot of the bounty you killed, and then claim the reward, once claimed we will cross them off the list.
Bounty Claim Format:
Who did you kill?:
How was the kill carried out?:
Show a picture of their dead body.:
What weapon did you use?:
How did you find the person?:

OPEN-Jimmy Longfellow - 10k
Alliances :
We only accept alliances if they seem fit. We will assist you, and the NHA will leave you out of being a contract kill. We are open to arrangements.

Hired
The Ghosts
Liked

Neutral
Shadow
Axe Gang

Disliked

War

CURRENT DIRECTORS/MERCENARY CAPTAIN:
NHA Director Washington

Contract Affairs Director Fring

Captain Dewberry

Current Mercenaries/Contract Kill Count:

Cherry Bond - Mercenary - 9 Contract Kills
Kali Zinguri - Mercenary - 0 Contract Kills
Alex Veira - Mercenary - 0 Contract Kills
Joseph Marx - Elite Mercenary - 0 Contract Kills
Samuel Forest - Elite Mercenary - 0 Contract Kills

Excuse me fine gentlemen please remove Samuel Forest as he left out org.

Last edited:

BALLS OF FLUFF

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

So how exactly do hits get put like is it by players or staff?

Cherry

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Well tango is staff but its the player who orders the hit and its my job to fulfill his or hers wishes

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

Players will place bounties on players and we will consider it. In example DystopianRavens post. Bounties can be found in the main post with the targets name and the price on their head. Bounties can be accepted or denied, this is entirely player driven.

Nakeys

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Why should we hire you? : I was born in Monoford, I know the streets like my pocket. I also had the chance to hang out with major organisation and developed my skills with them (killing and vanishing). Furthermore, I know some of your members and already worked well with them. I'm not doing this for the cash, I'm doing this for the purpose of cleaning the streets from people who doesn't deserved to walk on them. It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me.

Send a photo of your personal armory. : https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd....044/9B061653C03637B07BD761B290E399CFCD2E4E45/

What gun do you regularly use? : Desert eagle (because its a secondary weapon so you can have it on you 24/7 and its a legal gun. Also with great accuracy you can 2 tap anybody). For more action, I usually use Scar-h or M4.

Are you aware, if you betray the NHA, a bounty will be set on your head, and you may be prosecuted? : yeah
Are you aware of the risks of becoming a mercenary? : yes sir.
Are you aware you need to body cam or screenshot your contract dead, to claim a reward? : yes.

Tango

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Why should we hire you? : I was born in Monoford, I know the streets like my pocket. I also had the chance to hang out with major organisation and developed my skills with them (killing and vanishing). Furthermore, I know some of your members and already worked well with them. I'm not doing this for the cash, I'm doing this for the purpose of cleaning the streets from people who doesn't deserved to walk on them. It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me.

Send a photo of your personal armory. : https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd....044/9B061653C03637B07BD761B290E399CFCD2E4E45/

What gun do you regularly use? : Desert eagle (because its a secondary weapon so you can have it on you 24/7 and its a legal gun. Also with great accuracy you can 2 tap anybody). For more action, I usually use Scar-h or M4.

Are you aware, if you betray the NHA, a bounty will be set on your head, and you may be prosecuted? : yeah
Are you aware of the risks of becoming a mercenary? : yes sir.
Are you aware you need to body cam or screenshot your contract dead, to claim a reward? : yes.
ACCEPTED. We trust you will succeed. Happy Hunting.

ACCEPTED. Welcome to the NHA.

Tango

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

ADDED:
Abel Fastige
Cedric Wayne

Last edited:

Tango

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

ADDED:
Samuel Forest to the Bounty Board

[Snow] Tyler

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Who did you kill?: Samual Forest
How was the kill carried out?: I tried to kidnap him said hands up and he didnt
Show a picture of their dead body.:https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1397508628
What weapon did you use?: m14
I got in contact with him on i messgae about buying ores and he came to the spot i asked if he was the guy i was talking to he said yes i killed him and got his id

FosterGecko

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Why should we hire you? : The Vigilantes are not working out. As much as we are against law enforcement brutality and injustice, other external factors are preventing us from performing our work professionally and effectively. Our cover is more or less blown, and the org is dead. As the grieving process for our lost brothers and fellow vigilantes ensues, a new initiative comes into the light. Considering my background, I believe I would be a good candidate, maybe not necessarily for my combat skills, but for intelligence. I know a lot about people in this city. I know where they hide, I can infiltrate their base unsuspected, gain their trust, and strike when the time is right. With me as one of you, I am sure you will see your targets drop like flies.

Send a photo of your personal armory. : Well, let's just say, there's not much to see. I deal in one off weapons from time to time. Contraband, once used, get's passed along to the highest bidder. This is to keep myself secure, and off the radar of anyone looking for me. Once the hot property is gone, the cycle repeats. As much as I trust the security boxes in the bank of Rockford, it wont be long until the bank leaks out our personal information, as well as any and all incriminating evidence linking us to anything we may or may not have been a part of.

Will you abide by our agency's rules? : Well it would be a massive waste of time if I wrote this application without the intention of abiding by your methods. So, yes, I will.

What gun do you regularly use? : The only integrally suppressed personal defense weapon based on the AR-15. Not only is the AAC Honeybadger reliable, but it's also very easy to acquire, as A) It's very light on resources and B) People will sell them in a heartbeat, considering the fact that it's not a lot of peoples' "weapon of choice."

Can the NHA trust you? : Trust is like a mirror, once you break it, you can fix it, but you will always see those cracks in the glass. Currently, this metaphorical "mirror" has not been shattered, and I do not intend on doing anything to make it so. So yes, you can trust me.

Are you aware, if you betray the NHA, a bounty will be set on your head, and you may be prosecuted? : Considering the fact that I am not looking to pass into the afterlife any time soon, and I am fully aware of some of your contacts, betrayal is not an option for me. I am fully aware of the consequences should I shatter the mirror.

Are you aware of the risks of becoming a mercenary? : I may be sacrificing my reputation here, but it will only be the first sacrifice of many. I am fully aware of the immense lifestyle change I will be committing to should I be accepted by you as a mercenary. Just like a game of chess, you must lose the pawns in order to lure the bad guys into an ambush.

Are you aware you need to body cam or screenshot your contract dead, to claim a reward? : History is written by the victor. However, there must be no trace of the opposing side of said victor. Upon sending off contracts, I must prove that I am indeed victorious somehow, so this point was a given for me

I hope I have persuaded you, Goliath out.

Tango

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

CHANGED RULE:
Only allowed to use body cam to claim bounties. From start of the killing to the end. [To insure that you killed them.] Starting now. All bounties claimed before this are exempt from this rule change.

Tango

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Who did you kill?: Samual Forest
How was the kill carried out?: I tried to kidnap him said hands up and he didnt
Show a picture of their dead body.:https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1397508628
What weapon did you use?: m14
I got in contact with him on i messgae about buying ores and he came to the spot i asked if he was the guy i was talking to he said yes i killed him and got his id
Bounty Complete....Money Processing

Last edited: