• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.

Peaky Blinders

Hanz

Oct 13, 2018
Accepted
IMSG John Neilson Ingame for your Org Invite!

Welcome To The Peaky Blinders

@Chris Heist
@Tayven99
You will both be on probation for a week, you had not met requirements
But I'll give you a chance.

rxsm

Banned
Banned
Aug 3, 2017
United Kingdom
@Diesel_1 and @Sm1ley had primaries and got 2tapped by my thicc mr96 when they tried to raid me and my boy @Mbr1551, best not try and fail again or you’ll be on my radar

Hanz

Oct 13, 2018

Hanz

Oct 13, 2018
Caleb Neilson Has Been Promoted To Elder!

Hanz

Oct 13, 2018
Danny Gogo Has Been Promoted To Elder

thtgeekydude

Jul 21, 2018
Red hawks declare war on Peaky Blinders

Nov 19, 2018
Accepted
IMSG John Neilson Ingame for your Org Invite!
Welcome To The Peaky Blinders

@Chris Heist
@Tayven99
You will both be on probation for a week, you had not met requirements
But I'll give you a chance.

Hello, I just had to study for a few test. but im ready to grind how can I find you?

Im just wondering do I get the org invite or no? I think we have different times just like danny. So how would I meet u

Last edited:
Oct 13, 2018
Hello, I just had to study for a few test. but im ready to grind how can I find you?

Im just wondering do I get the org invite or no? I think we have different times just like danny. So how would I meet u
You would meet me by bumping into me just look on my name on the leaderboard. But i am taking a break from monolith for a bit

Oct 13, 2018
I am Taking A Brake From Monolith For a bit, Wont be Too Long I promise!

thtgeekydude

Jul 21, 2018
i dont know who to be exact. But i can show you an exact photo of him. He has a multi Colored Hat and Comes to farm and steals their crops for no reason at all. It ended in his death. If it continues so will it' But on that note. It can easily be turned around and we could have a friendly talk about it! All hard feelings aside we can work out a ceasefire if you wish.-Azekial leronie

Oct 4, 2018
Mars
i dont know who to be exact. But i can show you an exact photo of him. He has a multi Colored Hat and Comes to farm and steals their crops for no reason at all. It ended in his death. If it continues so will it' But on that note. It can easily be turned around and we could have a friendly talk about it! All hard feelings aside we can work out a ceasefire if you wish.-Azekial leronie
Please PM me the photo and I will talk to him

Oct 13, 2018
Yes i know who he is. He may be robbin ya plants but we are at war and just wants to kinda annoy you a little bit. I dont think a cease fire would be neccesary. We havent done much except raid you and steal your shit. I want this to keep on going until something actually happens

Swift

MRP Moderator
MRP Moderator
Jun 13, 2017
United States of America
He rings a bell, came to my blue warehouse today, took a few of my ore, this will be noted. He looked me dead in the eye and didnt have anything to say to me. I dont want any problems, unless it has to be a problem.

Rasta hat + Red Camo WRX.

Last edited:

Dann

Jul 15, 2018
Due to these continued actions, I am denouncing the Peaky Blinders for their actions and not kicking these members out of their org. Please do not base or trust the Peaky Blinders,

Oct 13, 2018
Due to these continued actions, I am denouncing the Peaky Blinders for their actions and not kicking these members out of their org. Please do not base or trust the Peaky Blinders,
Here is the thing, Dont accept other people who you dont know. Yes ik this idiot in my org is stupid and all but come to me if you want someone kicked. Ima speak to him and give him a little spanking. Note: You shouldnt trust random people into your base. @Swift

Top Bottom