Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Damp Eggplant
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:114026107
Your Character Name: Rob Santoro

Target Steam Name: Official Car Mechanic and Kain Chapman
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:172187914 and STEAM_0:0:216306860
Target Character Name (if known): John Leonard and Kain Chapman

Request Reason: These cops repetitively warranted me and arrested me, including putting me in jail a previous time. @Green Gatorade Water Bottle suggested I give a sufficient budget which I did, after a shootout that was voided, @Brusier told the cops and I that we have to communicate about the budget. I tried to communicate, but they constantly threatened to jail me for corruption. They arrested and taxed me numerous times and did not allow me in pd even though I have keys. @Brusier came again and reinforced the idea of communication, however they refused to communicate some more and continued their abuse. The funny part is how they were being very toxic in addition and one of them was a mentor. The video explains ALL>Just skip around and you can see
When did the situation occur?: 6/20/20 12:10-1:00 AM
Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: @Brusier
Read, understood and followed player report rules?:yes

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

kainchapman

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Failure to cooperate and give us budget will result in you getting arrested and i have video proof of it

kainchapman

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

and you don't need to enter the police department if you don't need to talk to a chief you wanted to do an "inspection" when you would need a government approved inspector to inspect a government building and just because you have keys doesn't mean you have free rain over the police department it is up to the chief if you are allowed to be there and @John Leonard was chief at the time and he refused his request to enter

Jamal Hisin

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Im sorry if it's not my place to talk but I was involved in the situation as a secret service and a) Rob always tried to talk to the cops where they would only say things along the lines of "Budget" and "mayor corrupt". b) bruiser even told the mayor that he was allowed to inspect the pd as he had keys. c) bruiser also said you cannot be arrested for entering the pd as mayor

Official Car Mechanic

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

5:26 - You were warned not to enter the PD again or face possible criminal charges.
After consulting with @Dr. TacticalBear he stated that I can arrest you after warning you due to you having no business at the PD as we already discussed budget beforehand. You were warned at the timestamp 5:26, you proceeded to enter the PD, due to this you got charged with trespassing.
I was involved in the situation
You were not involved with his arrest, at the time you weren't even SS. Your involvement was with his 2 corruption event which you can see at the youtube link, which was handled in-game by bruiser.

Also while I read this I see that you bring up your first arrest, this was for corruption, what you did was set our budget to $0 and made an announcement saying fuck the police. This was handled in-game by HolyHandGrenade

You had almost 5 chances to go back to your office and be a peaceful mayor but instead, you choose to continue to try to get into the PD after we said to leave.

I also suggested at time stamp 3:27 to raise general taxes from 0% if you’re having money issues.

Last edited:

Damp Eggplant

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Will provide time stamps tomorrow it is 3 am rn so I can’t atm

Damp Eggplant

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

@Brusier can attest to the fact that they were being very difficult and uncooperative, once I give time stamps it will speak for itself. Also, although I disobeyed the orders to stay out of pd, I continued because you had no grounds to keep me out in the first place-I wasn’t threatening you or the pd- you just wanted to ignore me and YOU just wanted me out. Also a side note, after Brusier saw the cops abuse he was the one who advised me to download obs take a video and make a forum report-(if there stubbornness continued which it did)

Damp Eggplant

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Also the video you provided is extremely irrelevant, for that situation was voided by @Brusier and punishments were given. However it was your actions after the sit that were abusive

Official Car Mechanic

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I see that in this report you labeled it “police abuse”, you got arrested for trespassing like I said before after talking with Admin Dr.Tac. Bear about the situation he said “if he has no business there you can arrest him with fair warning”. You were given a couple warnings that you can even see in the video your posted. You decided to disregard the warnings and come inside, that’s on you.

kainchapman

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

then again @Damp Eggplant, @Brusier shouldn't help you be a minge which is what you were doing. You were only doing ur "inspections" and stuff like that to antagonize us you specifically asked bruiser how to antagonize us and he responded with you can't use their budget against them and i have a video of this statement as well.

Damp Eggplant

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Refusing to communicate and threatening jail if no budget is given is abuse. The tasing just emphasizes your state of abuse and lack of cooperation

Damp Eggplant

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

then again @Damp Eggplant, @Brusier shouldn't help you be a minge which is what you were doing. You were only doing ur "inspections" and stuff like that to antagonize us you specifically asked bruiser how to antagonize us and he responded with you can't use their budget against them and i have a video of this statement as well.
I never did use the budget against you, unlike you guys using your arresting power against me. I followed the instructions of Brusier and tried to communicate with you. The inspections were part of role play and you refused to cooperate with that to, responding to my basic questions with threats and “I don’t have to answer that”

Official Car Mechanic

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Him saying “I don’t have to answer that” isn’t a threat, that is him simply saying no comment basically.

Damp Eggplant

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

3:30-5:30—lack of cooperation and threatening
5:37-8:50- tasing, lack of cooperation, and kicking me out of pd, including demand for more budget
8:45-9:11- outburst and camping ready to tase
9:55-10:40-refusing to let me in for safety during raid because I did not give budget- “if you want protection, give us more budget”
13:00-14:32–tasing, and arrest despite budget increase

Official Car Mechanic

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Official Car Mechanic

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

“if you want protection, give us more budget”
That was Paul Jones who said that aka Mr Alex a Admin, only reason he said this is we all had no guns due two no budget, which made it impossible to kill the shooters at the PD.

Status
Not open for further replies.