Jamal Williams

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I know I could very well be wrong here, but it feels like admins always go easier on the cops. It feels like rules are strictly enforced for criminals while there is a lot of wiggle room for cops, let me explain. Cops are supposed to give criminals a chance to surrender before they start pulling the trigger but half the time they just go gung-ho and blow your sorry ass away. For example, there was a taxi trying to run me over so I pull out a pistol (which I had a license for) to try to defend myself, a cop sees and then immediately frags me with an M4 without even saying a word. (Keep in mind that I haven't even shot a bullet yet) He then proceeds to run up to loot me and gets run over by the homicidal taxi. Man didn't even try to talk to me, just blew my brains out. I call and admin and the admin agrees that the cops messed up but he gets off with a slap on the wrist. I just don't think its fair that cops can shoot and ask questions later and receive no punishment while criminals get 3 day weapon's blacklists for doing the same type of thing. There needs to be harsher punishments for cops that FailRP.

But Idk what do you guys think

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

I will start out by saying there's a lot of context that goes into every punishment.

Jamal Williams

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I will start out by saying there's a lot of context that goes into every punishment.
I know it has a lot to do with previous rule breaks, but this cop was at least a lieutenant, which means they have significant play time on police and should know how to rp correctly. I'm just tired of cops not role-playing at all and getting away with it. This behaviour is super harmful to the community, especially newer players. I really enjoy helping newer players get started on the server. You meet a lot of interesting people and you get into some funny situations. But at least half of them end up rage quitting the server forever because they have multiple bad experiences with the police. The only way to solve the issue with the toxic PD is to effectively enforce the rules, and this may entail harsher punishment.

shain

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

It's not about his rank in the PD, it's about his previous history of rule breaks. If that lieutenant doesn't have a high record or any record at all as in example, for RDM, he would just receive a simple verbal.

Tye

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

This is true 100% the amount of times i have seen a cop do complete wack shit, eg - false arrest, triple false code red. Rdm straight up. and get a verbal then 1 criminal, accidentally rdms a cop and its a ban like what?

StewartJames

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

This shouldn't really be the case. Police punishments are supposed to be more stringent in terms of blacklists. They usually start at a week for incidents that warrant a blacklist. Feel free to let me know if any slip through the net.

Tye

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

This shouldn't really be the case. Police punishments are supposed to be more stringent in terms of blacklists. They usually start at a week for incidents that warrant a blacklist. Feel free to let me know if any slip through the net.
If i break a rule, cus of my player lvl i will be treated differently, as i should. On cop, i should be treated differently because of my police lvl. (differently means harsher) Like bruh either judge both of em partly off lvl cop lvl/player lvl or dont bring into into account at all.

hop1003

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

If i break a rule, cus of my player lvl i will be treated differently, as i should. On cop, i should be treated differently because of my police lvl. (differently means harsher) Like bruh either judge both of em partly off lvl cop lvl/player lvl or dont bring into into account at all.
Player level? I have never looked at someone's player level for a punishment. I rarely factor in experience in sits. For me, during sits I make my punishment based off do you have any recent punishments and your response to the rule break? Although if an everyday player tries to claim they don't know about raid timer, that's when I would factor experience in.

Also from someone who does take sits. Police often don't break rules or break them as egregiously as criminals. Cop code-redded a suspected a little too fast compared to a criminal just purposely breaking NLR to get his gun back.

Tye

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Btw when did toy weapons become illegal?

Tye

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Player level? I have never looked at someone's player level for a punishment. I rarely factor in experience in sits. For me, during sits I make my punishment based off do you have any recent punishments and your response to the rule break? Although if an everyday player tries to claim they don't know about raid timer, that's when I would factor experience in.

Also from someone who does take sits. Police often don't break rules or break them as egregiously as criminals. Cop code-redded a suspected a little too fast compared to a criminal just purposely breaking NLR to get his gun back.
A cop who is chief rank breaks code red. - verbal. Criminal who shoots cop cus he felt threatened - warning point/blacklist

Official Car Mechanic

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Tye

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Always have been, you can find more information on those laws here. Click Here
That is talking about bb guns not this shit -186116 (1).jpg

Definition: Firearm - A device used to fire projectiles at force. Often penetrative, also including; baron-round shotguns, or tasers. - A nerf gun doesnt count as a fucking firearm.

Benpd05

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Pretty sure any auto is illegal need replica BB or whatever only way to get around it would be like water gun or something like that

Tye

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Pretty sure any auto is illegal need replica BB or whatever only way to get around it would be like water gun or something like that
Definition: Firearm - A device used to fire projectiles at force. Often penetrative, also including; baron-round shotguns, or tasers. - Not a nerf gun
1619825523641.png

StewartJames

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

That is talking about bb guns not this shit -View attachment 12827

Definition: Firearm - A device used to fire projectiles at force. Often penetrative, also including; baron-round shotguns, or tasers. - Not a fucking nerf gun.
They didn't. Warrants aren't jail sentences. If police suspect criminals are disguising weapons as nerf guns, and you advertise expensive need guns, expect a warrant and search. If there's nothing, they let you go. If you fail to make yourself known or have a gun, it escalates.

Tye

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

They didn't. Warrants aren't jail sentences. If police suspect criminals are disguising weapons as nerf guns, and you advertise expensive need guns, expect a warrant and search. If there's nothing, they let you go. If you fail to make yourself known or have a gun, it escalates.
I just got a 5 year jail sentence. I loaded into the server. Made an ad saying (/ad Selling toy guns.) Then got warranted. Called 911 saying why did i get a warrant for toy guns. Got pulled into pd. Asked what law i broke then got told nerf guns are illegal. Then after i said to staff how are they illegal they responded "Cus they dont exist"

Official Car Mechanic

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

That is talking about bb guns not this shit
Note: This also includes but is not limited to things such as airsoft, BB, or any other kind of replica or toy weapons that violate the laws set for firearms. (For example a BB Glock-18 is still illegal under our current laws, due to it being capable of going fully automatic).

Tye

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Note: This also includes but is not limited to things such as airsoft, BB, or any other kind of replica or toy weapons that violate the laws set for firearms. (For example a BB Glock-18 is still illegal under our current laws, due to it being capable of going fully automatic).
that violate the laws set for firearms
Definition: Firearm -
A device used to fire projectiles at force. Often penetrative, also including; baron-round shotguns, or tasers. - Not a fucking nerf gun.
U are repeating the same point which i already disproved. Also read what stewart said

TheLoser27

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Definition: Firearm - A device used to fire projectiles at force. Often penetrative, also including; baron-round shotguns, or tasers. - A nerf gun doesn't count as a fucking firearm.
Thing is though, If cops can figure out it's illegal they can still warrant you, Example: Selling Toy Nerf Fake Unreal Aug, They can still warrant you due to the fact that no Nerf guns exist in monoford.

Tye

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Thing is though, If cops can figure out it's illegal they can still warrant you, Example: Selling Toy Nerf Fake Unreal Aug, They can still warrant you due to the fact that no Nerf guns exist in monoford.
"Selling toy guns" + Its an rp server using the defence of they arent in the game so ik its illegal is dumb af