Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Fluffy Gamer
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:206125105
Your Character Name: Larry Winters

Target Steam Name: Julez
Target SteamID: 76561198153674731
Target Character Name (if known):

Request Reason: This guy is blatantly player baiting just shot my tired for no valid rp reason.
[2.2.4] Attacking to kill should be carried out sensibly under any circumstances, including in gang zones, and not as a first resort unless you have a good reason for immediate lethal action.
[4.3.4] During a war between two opposing organizations, both sides must still abide by ordinary roleplay roles such as RDM, as war is not a reason to kill.
When did the situation occur?: 8/23/23 Aprox 1:00 PM EST
Your evidence to support your claim: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1qq49etadm9OTV/d1337O3WqOa2?invite=cr-MSxiY0EsMTk0NjMxODcxLA

Additional members involved/witnessing: @Aziel
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Julez

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

How about u show the 10min mark, yk where u NLR.. Player Targetting us.... instead of showing the little incident.

Pretty sure in that radio freq yall breaking NLR...

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review. @Julez Can you please provide your explanation for your actions in the linked clip? If you wish to report any NLR breaks or player targeting you are free to make a player report of your own, but I still need an explanation of this clip. Failure to provide such within 24 hours may result in this player report being handled without your input.

Julez

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

The reason I did that to his car is because he was constantly ramming our cars ingame at gunshop.

FluffyGamer

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

The reason I did that to his car is because he was constantly ramming our cars ingame at gunshop.
This is a lie. it was blatant targeting and I would love to see a clip of me "constantly ramming your cars"

Julez

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I sadly don't record. Its funny how u call it targeting and u target our whole org with a zerg.

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

My apologies for the delayed handling of the situation, been a bit busy and its a bit of a weird situation to rule on.

Rule Number
Rule
Accused
Verdict
2.1.5​
You may not destroy someone's property without a valid roleplay reason.​
Violated​
1.13​
You may not grief, troll, harass or do other things under the guise of “roleplay” with the intention of annoying other players. For example, becoming a tow driver and only towing/impounding cars of people you don’t like.​
Insufficient Evidence​

There is not sufficient evidence to suggest that the destruction of the tires was justified, as the clip shows that if it did happen, it was well over by that point and logs do not show any evidence of notable car damage. As for the accusation of harassing, there is insufficient evidence to show any persistent harassment, but feel free to reference back to this report if necessary for the future.

@Julez will receive a Verbal Warning for his actions.

If I've missed anything, or if you would like to discuss any part of this verdict, please let me know through private messages here or on discord.

Player Report Accepted,
Locked and Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.