Premium issue

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.

uwu

Banned
Banned
Mar 9, 2018
So i recently bought a vanilla prepaid card to buy monolith because im tired of being broke. The people pay me, i get my card out and i put in the info through paypal and the other option but it keeps getting declined. I put my address and registered it but I dont know about registering a name. Can anyone who has ever used Vanilla Prepaid cards from Visa tell me?? Thxs

uwu

Banned
Banned
Mar 9, 2018
Try using paypal, insert ur card in there and pay via that
I tried Nope The card has 14 dollars on it. The other 11 disappeared quicker than @smokeydagger when i pulled a thompson on him in bank after Someone 1 uped him

Last edited:

A Sack O' Salt

MRP Moderator
MRP Moderator
Marketing Team
Media Creator
Event Team
Dec 10, 2017
Paypal is declined all the time by my bank, try using the regular credit card input

uwu

Banned
Banned
Mar 9, 2018
Paypal is declined all the time by my bank, try using the regular credit card input
I tried doing that it was declined aswell. What do i put as the name? Your Postal code HAS to be registered to the card, i did that but idk about the name

uwu

Banned
Banned
Mar 9, 2018
How to i make the Monolith Premium a non subscription thing but a 1 time thing @A Sack O' Salt. Vanilla wont let you buy subscriptions

A Sack O' Salt

MRP Moderator
MRP Moderator
Marketing Team
Media Creator
Event Team
Dec 10, 2017
How to i make the Monolith Premium a non subscription thing but a 1 time thing @A Sack O' Salt. Vanilla wont let you buy subscriptions
-It'll buy it as a subscription regardless.
-All you have to do is cancel it right after you buy it and it won't charge you next month.
-Make sure you have a zipcode set up on the giftcards website.
-Make sure the balance is enough ($10.71 USD or something like that)
- If your issue persists you'll have to contact Gurrazar on Discord @Gurrazor#6538.
If you find a solution, please post here the solution that way it can be referred to in the near future.
Thanks, Salt.