Status
Not open for further replies.

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Boom' Boom' Pow' Shots echo through the Forest as The farmers had their last button pushed. Constantly harassed by the white man just like back in the day! We'll this should teach em' Red hawks will strike fear into their enemies when the time comes. Until then' We finna farm and get fat stacks.
20181208191855_1.jpg

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Let the snow Bleed
Whoosh went the door as A man streamed in. A familiar face, A long time friend that has never shown Disloyalty. Distrust. Or even batted an eye when The red hawks needed something. The two friend talking for awhile until the conclusion of the conversation. This man' A very very good friend of The Tribes leader' Has been Made fun of. Targeted. Laughed at. And attacked' Which angered the Red hawks' Such good friends of theirs being mistreated. Groups acting tough to individuals yet dont talk when their getting smacked. Now given Half a million dollars of investments' The red hawks Wage all out war From here on out. We farmers are DONE with Our tribe and friends being pushed around. We sit and farm and yet Those who try still do very little. We will give you what You've given us. Pain' You WILL know our pain. Anybody who Will be Listed under this post. Individual' Group' Anybody. Will be Treated with utmost Hate by the Red hawks and Will be Annihilated Until they apologies to Their friend with utmost seriousness. This list will be Also towards though who have been seen countless times attacking us. 100% Effort and funds will be directed towards those who mess with our members' We dont care about money. We dont care about guns. You might kill us. But i guarantee i"ll personally get a picture To burn in the fire Of our Almighty flame <3 Goodluck looking for me ;] Guarantee i'll find you before you find me now.
(Will be updated when i have time for it. )
List Of organizations still needing spanking's:
GS9
Hxted

1%'s(Their leader in particular until he gets the message <3 We wont allow a informals #2)
Solo's needing spanking's:

Individual Org members that need spanking's:
Tyrome Mclovin
Benjamin wolf(MIA)
Justin king
Saint dutch

[Photo's of Confirmed Kill's go here for place-holding of the story for use later after christmas(Will be Deleted after christmas and Condensed into a link When The official Story post comes out the day after) 20181213125853_1.jpg20181213124650_1.jpg20181213132947_1.jpg20181213133037_1.jpg20181208152556_1.jpg20181210012911_1.jpg20181211171400_1.jpg20181216174107_1.jpg

Last edited:

Syfnxx

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Name ingame: Conor Sins
Level: 26
Previous Organizations: N/A
Why you wish to join? I am a new player looking for an amazing, Ruthless, Org to be apart of. I have got a friend called Tim Hanks and I have known him for a every long time. He has told me many things about the Red Hawks and that you guys are the best Org in-game and I believe him 100%. All I do atm is farm and I am just climbing through the ranks. I am fairly new but I am a quick learner and have figured things out quick. Thanks Conor Sins
Can you act mature when needed? Yes

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Name ingame: Conor Sins
Level: 26
Previous Organizations: N/A
Why you wish to join? I am a new player looking for an amazing, Ruthless, Org to be apart of. I have got a friend called Tim Hanks and I have known him for a every long time. He has told me many things about the Red Hawks and that you guys are the best Org in-game and I believe him 100%. All I do atm is farm and I am just climbing through the ranks. I am fairly new but I am a quick learner and have figured things out quick. Thanks Conor Sins
Can you act mature when needed? Yes
Lets meet ingame to talk further

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Now allianced with The avenue

Last edited:

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Allegiance to the Red hawk's. Alliances' Friendships' Enemies. We craft weapons of war in Wake of what's to come.
20181212102419_1.jpg

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Added conor sin. Added Chris smirnoff' Added Ryan kennedy' Added Scotty frag. Thanks for joining and being what i hoped for the Red hawks so far. You're Deeds will not go unnoticed.

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Added Jackie fang as a brother' Promoted Tim hanks To brother for Recruitment of some Fine Tribesmen.

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Allianced With The family

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Monsters have made it a point they Don't wish to be our friends anymore and wished to threaten us with their "Power" Now waring Monster Rx.
20181212204808_1.jpg
20181226152124_1.jpg

Last edited:

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Use to be posted on 'yo block. Now You know where we farmers are.
20181213003942_1.jpg20181213013728_1.jpg

pokemon

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Let the snow Bleed
Whoosh went the door as A man streamed in. A familiar face, A long time friend that has never shown Disloyalty. Distrust. Or even batted an eye when The red hawks needed something. The two friend talking for awhile until the conclusion of the conversation. This man' A very very good friend of The Tribes leader' Has been Made fun of. Targeted. Laughed at. And attacked' Which angered the Red hawks' Such good friends of theirs being mistreated. Groups acting tough to individuals yet dont talk when their getting smacked. Now given Half a million dollars of investments' The red hawks Wage all out war From here on out. We farmers are DONE with Our tribe and friends being pushed around. We sit and farm and yet Those who try still do very little. We will give you what You've given us. Pain' You WILL know our pain. Anybody who Will be Listed under this post. Individual' Group' Anybody. Will be Treated with utmost Hate by the Red hawks and Will be Annihilated Until they apologies to Their friend with utmost seriousness. This list will be Also towards though who have been seen countless times attacking us. 100% Effort and funds will be directed towards those who mess with our members' We dont care about money. We dont care about guns. You might kill us. But i guarantee i"ll personally get a picture To burn in the fire Of our Almighty flame <3 Goodluck looking for me ;] Guarantee i'll find you before you find me now.
(Will be updated when i have time for it. )
List Of organizations still needing spanking's:
GS9
Hxted

1%'s(Their leader in particular until he gets the message <3 We wont allow a informals #2)
Solo's needing spanking's:

Individual Org members that need spanking's:
Tyrome Mclovin
Benjamin wolf
Justin king
Saint dutch

[Photo's of Confirmed Kill's go here for place-holding of the story for use later after christmasView attachment 5111View attachment 5112View attachment 5113View attachment 5114
I am not surprised I ended up on this list but I do enjoy to have some nice shootouts I hope one day we could chill with each other

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I am not surprised I ended up on this list but I do enjoy to have some nice shootouts I hope one day we could chill with each other
We always can,Message me ingame when your on. Always willing to make amends with the ones were enemies with

pokemon

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

We always can,Message me ingame when your on. Always willing to make amends with the ones were enemies with
Hmmm well not now since I am wanting to have some fun

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Hmmm well not now since I am wanting to have some fun
The more you do to us'The less likely I'll be leniant towards friendship. Just saying.

pokemon

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

The more you do to us'The less likely I'll be leniant towards friendship. Just saying.
Eh I would be friends with you if I was org less but not rn I’m in bbc

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Eh I would be friends with you if I was org less but not rn I’m in bbc
I've been being real friendly with BBC, should talk to their leader ;) could have a nasty alliance.

pokemon

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I've been being real friendly with BBC, should talk to their leader ;) could have a nasty alliance.
Nah I don’t think he would do it I can ask him In game if he wanna talk to u but prob not

Status
Not open for further replies.