Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game name: Ryoto Kyoto

Steam name: http://steamcommunity.com/id/aquacld/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:47630404
Date and time of loss: 5/13/17 around 2:20 pm est
What happened: i had a whole base setup at the abandoned motel,
i had a bunch of crafted props down such as library walls (double layered to prevent having an invisible side aka metagame)
\\ and surrounded the top of it with concrete barriers using stone
i lost it because i had to relog since i downloaded new content since i had errors, and the relogging system where everything says didnt work for me for the first time since the update got released.
so i lost a lot of materials that have been given/bought/mined & cut for or from me.

im pretty sure many people have seen me creating the base and using it for a while now since ive had the project for a couple of days now

What and/or how much do you need refunded: 

- 800 logs (tier 1 logs/wood)
- 192 (64 x 3) stone (tier 1 metal from mining)
i really just want the materials over cash, no one really sells these now and days so money wouldnt really help me at all

Evidence: 

I dont have any screenshots of it sadly

but i have multiple witnesses including my entire organization, some staff such as Dragod and Moon that can confirm that they infact seen a huge base setup at the motel today.

(Gurrazor also said if i had some witnesses that can confirm, he can try to sort it out and see if he can accept or not) 

"Gurrazor: Hmm, if they can confirm and you make a refund request I may be able to refund some"

Drake

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I can confirm that he did have all of these materials down. I was with them almost the whole time.

Moon

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

yes, there were a lot of bookcases and some concrete props (i believe) used in a build around the motel. once nicca disconnected and rejoined, i went back over and noticed they'd all disappeared.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gurra

Community Director
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Accepted and handled.

Status
Not open for further replies.