Not open for further replies.

PerishedSins

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game name: Eli Katzky
Steam name: [UG] PerishedSins
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:161481409

Date and time of loss: 7/6/2017 around 7:00AM-8:00AM ( I didn't look at the time )
What happened: I was purged. I went to the forums to see if purging was allowed to be called on as a server event kind of thing and if you could be killed for in it like the movie. I found out by staff that it wasn't allowed and was instructed to create a refund request to regain my MP5 (Upon reading the guidelines I see I can only receive money).
Here's what happened in the server: I was playing when suddenly the Chief of Police adverts a "purge" on all civilians and calls a Code-4 (KoS) on civilians. I was playing as a civilian, and since I was still relatively new I didn't know if this was allowed or not, but I assumed it was. I equipped my MP5 because all I wanted to do was farm in the ravine that morning so that I could level up my skills in mining to get iron ore. As I stay down there mining, the person who called the purge, who switched off of Police Chief and into a civilian, came up to me and started telling me I had to follow his orders. He wanted my stuff in my inventory, which included my MP5 (Which was equipped). I was mad because I'd already been mugged for well over 12 weapons and most of those were MP5s. However I was doing as he was saying as it was the purge, when I went to unequip my weapon to drop it, he promptly shot me dead and ran off with his partner. While I was in the UNCONSCIOUS state I could hear even more gunfire which I assumed was the two purgers firing upon the other person in the ravine. There were no staff on, but I did file a report.

How much do you need refunded:
The MP5 cost me $7000 and it had attatchments.
MP5: $7000
Eotech Sight: $500
30RoundMag: $250
R. Stock: $500
I paid nothing in hospital bills cause I didn't have a lot of money on me.
Evidence: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=965995873

The screenshot was taken during the same session and not to long before I was killed with that MP5.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Please contact an in game founder or senior administrator to receive your refund. Link them this thread. Once the refund was given either you or the staff member has to reply to this thread.

In case you do not claim this refund within the next 7 days you will not receive this refund anymore.

PerishedSins

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Sorry I was out camping with family, so i have to log into MonolithRP on GMod and ask a Senior Admin or just find one on this site? I'm just a bit confused on that part.

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Sorry I was out camping with family, so i have to log into MonolithRP on GMod and ask a Senior Admin or just find one on this site? I'm just a bit confused on that part.

Yo! I will put this refund through the NPC in the bank, so you can just go collect it.

PerishedSins

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Alright, thanks! I'll get on once my wifi stops dipping off and on :p
Thanks again! ^-^

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I've put the money on the NPC. The thread will be closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.