Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Scotty
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:77031664
Your Discord-Tag: Scott x#0001

Ban Length: Perm
Ban Reason: Doxxing
Unban Reason: Its been 2 years and i have been allowed on the server with little to no troubles with rulebreaks after joining the community back 2 weeks ago, so i believe my "probation" from discord should be considered.

Time of Occurrence: like 2 years ago
Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes

Last edited:

Lambsauce

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

It's pertinent you don't repeat your past actions ever again. I was the person who was doxxed a few years back, I have no say in whether you're unbanned from the discord. I do believe bans for incidents like these are permanent and cannot be appealed. You were really toxic a few years back and I've not been able to interact with you since so I can't personally say I've seen any change in your past behaviors. How can I be sure this wont happen to me or others again?

Rose Nightingale

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I mean, there isn't really anyway of expressing a level of confidence in which one can have in themselves however i feel like the amount ive enjoyed coming back to the server is enough motivation to prevent myself commiting any other rule breaks. In the just under a month ive been back, i have only had a small few amount of encounters with staff in sits, none in which i was warned for so i feel that may reflect my intentions of coming back

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

You will be unbanned. Remember to follow all the rules at all times. Failure to do that, will result in a permanent discord ban.

DM me your discord ID, since that one is not valid.

Status
Not open for further replies.