Seeya in a bit.

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Accertly

Jun 14, 2018
United States
Hey guys, its been a fun time on Monolith since I first joined in August of 2017 with the name Mickey Jalemi. I have met a lot of people that were very friendly. I'm going to be taking an extended break from the server for multiple reasons. The server has just gotten very stale even with the new updates. The original purpose of the server was supposed to be to RP and people do the least amount of that they can to not break rules. The community has a whole has become very toxic and I just don't like it. I am going to be very busy over the next few months and I will be going on quite a few vacations. I might come back when the server has stricter rules and you can actually RP. I've enjoyed the server a lot and I thank everyone for that. Not gonna tag everyone that I like. You know who you are and you can feel free to comment. I will probably remain active on the forums as I enjoy the funny posts and such. Might pop into Monolith every once and a while to see how everyone is doing. Seeya later Monolith.

Køre

Banned
Banned
Jul 10, 2018
Feel you, just made a report for RDM x2 and ended up getting banned myself. Rip Accertly hope you come back. They are letting the other people RDM and bans the wrong guys. You'll be missed in Sinclairs ! And everywhere on the server aswell

Ali

Monolith Addict
Jul 20, 2017
Illinois
rip incorrectly spelled sebastian

adios amigo

Reactions: kyubi1098

suwatto

Banned
Banned
Jul 13, 2018
Yeah all the active players can see the server going in the completely wrong direction hope this gets fixed. It's just gonna be come normal rp without money printers

Køre

Banned
Banned
Jul 10, 2018
Just make it semi-serious or serious not inbetween. Im getting banned for reporting a massive rdmer who is always into sit ? first offence no warning points nothing, ? Common man all theses rdmer raiding each 5 minutes ? If I was admin trust me I would be 500% fair with everyone and have no preference in sits

Gregg

MRP Server Director
MRP Server Director
Forum Moderator
Report Management
Media Creator
Event Team
MRP Recruitment Team
Aug 11, 2017
Will miss ya, you're a chill guy, I hope you return soon. Maybe a break can be refreshing for ya.

DangerZone640

Monolith Addict
See you man, you were fun IG and I wish you good luck in life.

Status
Not open for further replies.