Justin The Ungrateful

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

S.E.jpg

Welcome.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Welcome to Sinclair's Estate, Mr. Sinclair has told me a lot about you, as has requested you take a tour of our luxurious abode, I'm very glad you made it here safely,"
"Shall we begin?"

--| You step inside this gorgeous and bright white mansion, the lobby is extremely welcoming, you're greeted by a very attractive servant. |--

--| She speaks warm and softly. |--

"Welcome, an offering from Mr. Sinclair."

--| She hands you a very well made Coconut Cocktail. |--
--| You accept the Coconut Cocktail, the butler signals you to follow him into the next room. |--

"Mr. Sinclair is waiting for you behind these doors, when you are ready, join him inside his office."

--| The butler bows down to you, both hands tucked to his side, without saying anything, he leaves you in front of the door by yourself. |--

--| You open the door, both eyes locked to a male figure standing behind a desk, both arms crossed, staring out of a window that makes up the wall |--

--| Without turning around, Mr. Sinclair softly says. |--

"Welcome."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Terms Of Service

1. INTRODUCTION
If you submit a request for service for The Sinclairs, you accept and agree to these Service Terms and Conditions and any other applicable terms, conditions, policies or disclaimers found below (the “Agreement”). We encourage you to read these terms carefully. These terms apply to all our services provided by The Sinclairs.

IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE SERVICE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE DO NOT PROCEED.

PAID PROTECTION PLANS (Coming Soon)
1 WEEK ______
2 WEEK ______

3 WEEK ______

4 WEEK ______

In the event of any conflict between The Sinclairs and your Organization, Group or Friends we reserve the right to stop any and all forms of service regardless if you’ve paid. If at any point you do something The Sinclairs find “offensive” or “disrespectful” they may retaliate if the High Ranking Superiors feel it is necessary.

If at any point you have issues with your payment you’re required to provide a 2 day notice otherwise your payment can be considered “late” which will result in a late-fee of $25,000. We are not responsible for your tardiness. If you have missed a payment The Sinclairs may consider you enemies until your debt has been paid.

ORGANIZATION MEMBERS RULES (Subject to change)
(Failure to follow the following can and will result in punishment, The Sinclairs reserve the right to decide the length and cruelty of these punishments.

1. As a S.M (Sinclair Member) You’re required to follow all orders given by your superiors.
  2. As a S.M you may NOT speak over each other on the radio, The Sinclairs are very organized and do not condone immature behavior.
  3. As a S.M you’re given a uniform you MUST follow at all times this includes the suit, tie, car and underglow.
  4. As a S.M you are expected to be polite with everyone you meet, any disrespect towards anyone has the ability to hurt The Sinclairs reputation. However this may be broken if someone has not paid their debt or is at war with The Sinclairs.
  5. As a S.M you may receive a work-order at any time, this must be fulfilled unless otherwise told by a High-Ranking Official.
  6. When you’ve first joined The Sinclairs you’re required to pay $25,000 to start your probation, once off probation your cash will be returned to you.

MEMBER PAYROLL
Being apart of The Sinclairs offers many rewards, including our payment plans for our members. Each month you will be receiving a paycheck dependent on your rank in the Organization, however if you have not been active or done anything to support the group you may not receive pay unless you give a valid explanation.

As a Butler you receive $40,000 each month.

As a Head of Security you receive $20,000 each month

As a Advisor you receive $15,000 each month

As a Guard you receive $10,000 each month.

As a Servant you receive $6,000 each month.

These prices are subject to change at any time so please keep updated.

Made by Kali Zinguri

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr. Sinclair

----------------------
Honored Guests
Ryan Antonio
Peter Ying

----------------------
/\
Butler
Freddy Douglass

----------------------
Head of Security
John Marcano

----------------------
Advisor
Alex Wong

----------------------
Honored Guard
Deshawn Jamalkins
Joseph Marx

----------------------
Guard
Daniel Adams
Jackie Wong
Tristan King
Han Fujiwara

----------------------
Servant

----------------------

When a visitor is welcomed to my estate, they are treated very luxuriously, those who work for me must treat them with upmost respect, If not, you may be subject to an extreme punishment.

Those who have been accepted through the application process will be placed as an 'Honored Guest' for the time being, once your probation period is over, you will either be accepted or declined into the estate.

When a person becomes an 'Honored Guest' and begins their probation period, I expect all household members to welcome them, along with show the great respect, until there probation period is over.
This is very Important.

"Those who offend my honored guests, offend me."

You will be notified in regards to your uniform, they are tailored specially for all those in the household.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Payroll

Each household role has a payroll, every week, I will be handing out a check directly to you.

"I value money a lot, but I value trust even more."

Those who place high in my ranks will be paid greatly for the work they've done.

Butler ( 10,000 )

Groundskeeper ( 5,000 )

Guard ( 3,500 )

Servant ( 1500 )

Payroll is always subjected to change.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Application Process

--| The Butler walks you out of Mr. Sinclair's office, down the stairs and back into the lobby. |--

--| The Butler hands you an envelope, and places his hand over yours, stating not to open it right now, he smiles and walks you to the very large driveway that surrounds a massive, alive fountain. He opens the Limo door for you, and makes eye contact with the envelope, he smiles once again |--

--| The butler waits patiently as you step into the limo, he calmly and softly says...|--

"Thank you for visiting Mr. Sinclair's Estate, when the vehicle leaves the premise, you may open the envelope."

--| He shuts the door behind you, tucking his hands to his side |--

\/ ( Application ) \/
"I'm very glad you're interested, I'll be expecting a response soon."

- Justin Sinclair

--Application--

Character Name :

Playerlevel? ( )

Are you capable of being mature? (Y/N)

Are you capable of following orders (Y/N)

You are aware that this is a very serious organization, you must ALWAYS follow the chain of command, and speak to those above you to up most respect. Do you understand? (Y/N)

Give me a brief story about your progress in monolith. ( )

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Please note that this organization cherishes roleplay, please RP to the best of your ability.*

The application is meant for those who are willing to work hard and grow, both financially as a person in my estate.
I do not judge you by your wealth or level in each skill, hence why I'm not asking for screenshots, as long as you can pay the deposit, and answer the questions to my liking, you'll be invited in as a honored guest.

~"Thank you for stopping by, I hope to see you shortly."~

Organization Relations

The Goon Squad
Black Knights
The Informal
GS9
The Frogmen

ROT
The Monster Family ( Eliminated )

This page is subject to any changes needed to be made in the future.

Last edited:

GreggsPasty

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Are you capable of being mature? (Y/N) yes

Are you capable of following orders (Y/N)yes

You are aware that this is a very serious organization, you must ALWAYS follow the chain of command, and speak to those above you to up most respect. Do you understand? (Y/N)yes

Playerlevel? ( )111

Give me a brief story about your progress in monolith. ( )i got into a big mining org which thrived then i went down for a bit didnt do too well but then recently i got back on my feet and thrived for change i got into the veira family and did well and i earn good money.

Are you willing to pay a 25,000 deposit in order to start your probation period? (Y/N)y
(Will be reimbursed if accepted into the organization.)

Valentino

Mentor
Mentor
Police Board
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

goodluck with the org and The Goon Squad requests an Alliance.

Colonel Cookie

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Hello! My name is Romero Cookie of The Bakers Dozen
As the leader of the Organization, I am making a formal request of Alliance. Get back to me soon.
-Cookie.

pokemon

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Good luck on the Org Justin ;)

Justin The Ungrateful

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Are you capable of being mature? (Y/N) yes

Are you capable of following orders (Y/N)yes

You are aware that this is a very serious organization, you must ALWAYS follow the chain of command, and speak to those above you to up most respect. Do you understand? (Y/N)yes

Playerlevel? ( )111

Give me a brief story about your progress in monolith. ( )i got into a big mining org which thrived then i went down for a bit didnt do too well but then recently i got back on my feet and thrived for change i got into the veira family and did well and i earn good money.

Are you willing to pay a 25,000 deposit in order to start your probation period? (Y/N)y

Application Accepted
Probation : None

"Thank you for taking the time to apply, after reading your application, I'd be happy to accept you into my estate, you will be assigned to my guard team, your payroll will role out next week, please speak to one of my butlers to get you sorted out, your uniform will be ready for you when you come back."

Last edited:

Justin The Ungrateful

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

goodluck with the org and The Goon Squad requests an Alliance.

Request Accepted

Hello! My name is Romero Cookie of The Bakers Dozen
As the leader of the Organization, I am making a formal request of Alliance. Get back to me soon.
-Cookie.

Request Pending

Further research about you organization must under go before finalizing your request​

Chubby

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Are you capable of being mature? Yes

Are you capable of following orders? Yes

You are aware that this is a very serious organization, you must ALWAYS follow the chain of command, and speak to those above you to up most respect. Do you understand? Yes

Playerlevel?

Give me a brief story about your progress in monolith | Came to the city, started making Farming and mining. Then got into organizations and made lsd, robbed banks, Mugged, Raided. after all that I joined century street (They changed name a million times) and became the biggest and most powerful org in rockford.

Are you willing to pay a 25,000 deposit in order to start your probation period? Yes

ELIASS

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I would want to give you a warm welcome into our city coming from The Batman Association and by that saying we would also want to request a "neutral"/allied position inbetween our orgs. Good to see you building up again Mr. Sinclair

Justin The Ungrateful

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Are you capable of being mature? Yes

Are you capable of following orders? Yes

You are aware that this is a very serious organization, you must ALWAYS follow the chain of command, and speak to those above you to up most respect. Do you understand? Yes

Playerlevel?

Give me a brief story about your progress in monolith | Came to the city, started making Farming and mining. Then got into organizations and made lsd, robbed banks, Mugged, Raided. after all that I joined century street (They changed name a million times) and became the biggest and most powerful org in rockford.

Are you willing to pay a 25,000 deposit in order to start your probation period? Yes

Application Accepted
Probation : 1 Week

"Thank you for responding, you have been invited to my estate, you may relax and enjoy your time as an honored guest, once your probation is over, we will decide if you stay."

Last edited:

GreggsPasty

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

14b55f233f6ac8fa33c7e95c587d751e.png

Welcome.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Welcome to Sinclair's Estate, Mr. Sinclair has told me a lot about you, as has requested you take a tour of our luxurious abode, I'm very glad you made it here safely,"
"Shall we begin?"

--| You step inside this gorgeous and bright white mansion, the lobby is extremely welcoming, you're greeted by a very attractive servant. |--

--| She speaks warm and softly. |--

"Welcome, an offering from Mr. Sinclair."

--| She hands you a very well made Coconut Cocktail. |--
--| You accept the Coconut Cocktail, the butler signals you to follow him into the next room. |--

"Mr. Sinclair is waiting for you behind these doors, when you are ready, join him inside his office."

--| The butler bows down to you, both hands tucked to his side, without saying anything, he leaves you in front of the door by yourself. |--

--| You open the door, both eyes locked to a male figure standing behind a desk, both arms crossed, staring out of a window that makes up the wall |--

--| Without turning around, Mr. Sinclair softly says. |--

"Welcome."

Organization Details

- Maturity required.
- Must be obedient.
- Must be respectful.
- Mic is required.

Rules

1.) Follow all orders given by your superiors.

2.) Do not speak over each on the radio.

3.) You must always wear the uniform.

4.) You are expected to be polite with everyone you meet, any disrespect you show will not only hurt our image, but your role in my household.

5.) You may receive a work-order, you must fulfill it.

Underneath is our household roles.

Mr. Sinclair

----------------------
Honored Guests
----------------------
/\
Butler
Isaac Vanfudley

Groundskeeper

Guard
Joseph Veira

Servant

When a visitor is welcomed to my estate, they are treated very luxuriously, those who work for me must treat them with upmost respect, If not, you may be subject to an extreme punishment.

Those who have been accepted through the application process will be placed as an 'Honored Guest' for the time being, once your probation period is over, you will either be accepted or declined into the estate.

When a person becomes an 'Honored Guest' and begins their probation period, I expect all household members to welcome them, along with show the great respect, until there probation period is over.
This is very Important.

"Those who offend my honored guests, offend me."

You will be notified in regards to your uniform, they are tailored specially for all those in the household.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Payroll

Each household role has a payroll, every week, I will be handing out a check directly to you.

"I value money a lot, but I value trust even more."

Those who place high in my ranks will be paid greatly for the work they've done.

Butler ( 10,000 )

Groundskeeper ( 5,000 )

Guard ( 3,500 )

Servant ( 1500 )

Payroll is always subjected to change.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Application Process

--| The Butler walks you out of Mr. Sinclair's office, down the stairs and back into the lobby. |--

--| The Butler hands you an envelope, and places his hand over yours, stating not to open it right now, he smiles and walks you to the very large driveway that surrounds a massive, alive fountain. He opens the Limo door for you, and makes eye contact with the envelope, he smiles once again |--

--| The butler waits patiently as you step into the limo, he calmly and softly says...|--

"Thank you for visiting Mr. Sinclair's Estate, when the vehicle leaves the premise, you may open the envelope."

--| He shuts the door behind you, tucking his hands to his side |--

- Justin Sinclair

--Application--

You are aware that this is a very serious organization, you must ALWAYS follow the chain of command, and speak to those above you to up most respect. Do you understand? (Y/N)

Playerlevel? ( )

Give me a brief story about your progress in monolith. ( )

Are you willing to pay a 25,000 deposit in order to start your probation period? (Y/N)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Please note that this organization cherishes roleplay, please RP to the best of your ability.*

The application is meant for those who are willing to work hard and grow, both financially as a person in my estate.
I do not judge you by your wealth or level in each skill, hence why I'm not asking for screenshots, as long as you can pay the deposit, and answer the questions to my liking, you'll be invited in as a honored guest.

~"Thank you for stopping by, I hope to see you shortly."~

This page is subject to any changes needed to be made in the future.
i changed my name back to Joseph Marx

Jack Everadon

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Glad to have you guys as allies.

Ultera

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Character Name : Jared Ferdinand

Playerlevel? ( 200 )

Give me a brief story about your progress in monolith. (My story on Monolith is a long story full of both ups and downs. I started in the Luciano Family roughly a year ago and after many months of hard work and being at the top the family desolved. After that I led a short lived organization named "The Covenant" during this time we worked in tandem with other organizations to war and compete with the largest organization on the server. After the war was over and the dust settled I realized "The Covenant" was no longer needed and created "Phoenix Industries" where I entered several businesses and took my shot at creating an enterprise. After a few weeks I realized I wasnt yet ready to quit the Criminal lifestyle fully and joined an organization named "Families" (Also known as "The Rockford Cartel") This org lead the server until the org ended due to very poor actions of its leading members. After this org disbanded I have been a lone freelancer for the most part but befriended a good few members of the current Veira family. And thats where the story reaches our current point and I'm here applying to join the Estate. )

Are you willing to pay a 25,000 deposit in order to start your probation period? (Y/N)

Cecil Blake

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

The Unknown Company Hope to have a new ally

Justin The Ungrateful

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Character Name : Jared Ferdinand

Playerlevel? ( 200 )

Give me a brief story about your progress in monolith. (My story on Monolith is a long story full of both ups and downs. I started in the Luciano Family roughly a year ago and after many months of hard work and being at the top the family desolved. After that I led a short lived organization named "The Covenant" during this time we worked in tandem with other organizations to war and compete with the largest organization on the server. After the war was over and the dust settled I realized "The Covenant" was no longer needed and created "Phoenix Industries" where I entered several businesses and took my shot at creating an enterprise. After a few weeks I realized I wasnt yet ready to quit the Criminal lifestyle fully and joined an organization named "Families" (Also known as "The Rockford Cartel") This org lead the server until the org ended due to very poor actions of its leading members. After this org disbanded I have been a lone freelancer for the most part but befriended a good few members of the current Veira family. And thats where the story reaches our current point and I'm here applying to join the Estate. )

Application Accepted

"Thank you for taking the time to elaborate on your story, your persistence speaks a lot about your personality, regardless of the lows, you've overcome them and kept moving on. I'm entrusting you with this uniform, along with a spot on my estate, payroll gets distributed every Monday."

"Do not disappoint me."

Added to Guard
Closed - Grey and Black

Tie #12

Vehicle Uniform - RGB (71,71,71)

Justin The Ungrateful

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

- Justin Sinclair

--Application--

- Yes

- Yes

- Yes

Character Name : Joshua Hasley

Playerlevel? ( 101)

Give me a brief story about your progress in monolith.
(I started off as a tiny weed farmer and evolved into a large-scaled LSD manufactor within the veira family I achieved a high rank within the family until leadership changed over. I am currently looking for a home where I can settle down and run my business I am already acquainted with members of your estate Joseph Marx whom I was very close within our last family. )

Are you willing to pay a 25,000 deposit in order to start your probation period? (Y/N) Yes

Isla

Monolith Specialist

Years of Mono

LV

- Justin Sinclair

--Application--

- Yes

- Yes

- Yes

Character Name : Joshua Hasley

Playerlevel? ( 101)

Give me a brief story about your progress in monolith.
(I started off as a tiny weed farmer and evolved into a large-scaled LSD manufactor within the veira family I achieved a high rank within the family until leadership changed over. I am currently looking for a home where I can settle down and run my business I am already acquainted with members of your estate Joseph Marx whom I was very close within our last family. )

Are you willing to pay a 25,000 deposit in order to start your probation period? (Y/N) Yes

Application : Accepted

"Welcome to the estate. Mr. Sinclair will see you soon. As for now, take this uniform, and protect what we hold dear. You still have much to prove."
Uniform colors : Tie #12, grey on black suit, closed. 71, 71, 71 car colors.​

Last edited: