Estimated profits : 800k

Oliver Queen has passed probation

Agam

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Are you capable of being mature? (Y/N) Yes, I do my best to avoid salt

Are you capable of following orders (Y/N) Yes

You are aware that this is a very serious organization, you must ALWAYS follow the chain of command, and speak to those above you to up most respect. Do you understand? (Y/N) I always respect everyone, friend or not

Character Name : Noah Veira

Playerlevel? (309)

Give me a brief story about your progress in monolith. (I've been on monolith for just around 9 months. I've joined multipule street gangs and mafias, but left after some time as I never really felt accepted. I don't exatcly have the most amount of cash. I've mainly done drugs, but found a passion in engineering weaponry. I've managed to obatin mutipule firearms, and a hefty bank balance. )

Are you willing to pay a 25,000 deposit in order to start your probation period? (Y/N) Y
(Will be reimbursed if accepted into the organization.)

MR.STEALYOURGURL

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

--Application--

Are you capable of being mature? (Y/N)yes

Are you capable of following orders (Y/N)yes

You are aware that this is a very serious organization, you must ALWAYS follow the chain of command, and speak to those above you to up most respect. Do you understand? (Y/N)yes

Character Name :Nathaniel Figaro

Playerlevel? (80)

Give me a brief story about your progress in monolith. (ive been going from org to org trying to find a good one and i think i just have done it but ive grone up getting arrested for taking blames for people ive killed many for numerous reasons im very skilled at keeping a watch and shooting.)

Are you willing to pay a 25,000 deposit in order to start your probation period? (Y/N)
(Will be reimbursed if accepted into the organization.) maybe im only on 20k rn but prob yes

Justin The Ungrateful

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

You are aware that this is a very serious organization, you must ALWAYS follow the chain of command, and speak to those above you to up most respect. Do you understand? (Y/N) I always respect everyone, friend or not

Playerlevel? (309)

Give me a brief story about your progress in monolith. (I've been on monolith for just around 9 months. I've joined multipule street gangs and mafias, but left after some time as I never really felt accepted. I don't exatcly have the most amount of cash. I've mainly done drugs, but found a passion in engineering weaponry. I've managed to obatin mutipule firearms, and a hefty bank balance. )

Are you willing to pay a 25,000 deposit in order to start your probation period? (Y/N) Y

Application : Pending

"Hello Noah, Thank you for taking the time to write back to me. I'm very happy with what you've filled out, but I'd like you to come back to my Estate and have a one on one interview with me and my higher ups."

Please add me on steam for further information on the interview.​

HiddenBush

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

--Application--

You are aware that this is a very serious organization, you must ALWAYS follow the chain of command, and speak to those above you to up most respect. Do you understand? (Y/N)yes

Playerlevel? (80)

Give me a brief story about your progress in monolith. (ive been going from org to org trying to find a good one and i think i just have done it but ive grone up getting arrested for taking blames for people ive killed many for numerous reasons im very skilled at keeping a watch and shooting.)

Are you willing to pay a 25,000 deposit in order to start your probation period? (Y/N)
(Will be reimbursed if accepted into the organization.) maybe im only on 20k rn but prob yes
Application : Denied

"We are a very serious org looking for serious people. There was no thought in this application whatsoever. also including that some of our org members have had problems with you in the past."

8B1T

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Are you capable of being mature? Yes.

Are you capable of following orders Yes.

You are aware that this is a very serious organization, you must ALWAYS follow the chain of command, and speak to those above you to up most respect. Do you understand? Yes.

Character Name : Kali Zinguri

Playerlevel?: 158

Give me a brief story about your progress in monolith. Originally in September of 2017 I moved into Rockford starting off as a simple miner. After 1 month of mining I started selling my supply to the common folks in order to maintain a size-able income, from my mining strives a offer, a position into Rockford Mining Co. which was the largest company in Rockford (at that time.) I worked for them for awhile providing basic services which lead to management. After awhile the org turned sour and betrayed alot of members including me, I strayed around a bit mainly focused on producing Marijuana (for documentation purposes, legal Marijuana) which eventually lead into producing Microdots. For awhile I stayed producing until I joined a organization called Luxury, they had the correct idea of what a organization should be mature, dedicated, willing and controllable however they had the wrong members which resulted in a fall, every since Luxury's fall I mostly wander on my own producing what I can,when I can, however I'm very interested in the new economy and the implementations your Organizations could add and would be honored if you'd consider me.

(To be honest, I did keep some information secretive like some work I did. However in a private discussion I'm more than happy to reveal all my past. I hope you understand seeing as there are reputations to uphold.)

Are you willing to pay a 25,000 deposit in order to start your probation period? Yes

Prestino22

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Are you capable of being mature? (Y/N) Yes

You are aware that this is a very serious organization, you must ALWAYS follow the chain of command, and speak to those above you to up most respect. Do you understand? (Y/N) Yes

Character Name : Freddy Francisco

Playerlevel? (178)

Give me a brief story about your progress in monolith. (Well basically I first started off gaining levels and really focusing on myself gaining alot of money and wealth. Later when I was comfortable with the amount of money and weapons etc... I then started to join organizations, such as toxic and backwood rebels. After toxic got disbanded I've took a break to get my levels up such as farming which is now 98 and other skills. I am now back at the stage where I want to join and organization again because it's really fun raiding people and working together with others.)

Are you willing to pay a 25,000 deposit in order to start your probation period? (Y/N) Yes

HiddenBush

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

You are aware that this is a very serious organization, you must ALWAYS follow the chain of command, and speak to those above you to up most respect. Do you understand? Yes.

Give me a brief story about your progress in monolith. Originally in September of 2017 I moved into Rockford starting off as a simple miner. After 1 month of mining I started selling my supply to the common folks in order to maintain a size-able income, from my mining strives a offer, a position into Rockford Mining Co. which was the largest company in Rockford (at that time.) I worked for them for awhile providing basic services which lead to management. After awhile the org turned sour and betrayed alot of members including me, I strayed around a bit mainly focused on producing Marijuana (for documentation purposes, legal Marijuana) which eventually lead into producing Microdots. For awhile I stayed producing until I joined a organization called Luxury, they had the correct idea of what a organization should be mature, dedicated, willing and controllable however they had the wrong members which resulted in a fall, every since Luxury's fall I mostly wander on my own producing what I can,when I can, however I'm very interested in the new economy and the implementations your Organizations could add and would be honored if you'd consider me.

(To be honest, I did keep some information secretive like some work I did. However in a private discussion I'm more than happy to reveal all my past. I hope you understand seeing as there are reputations to uphold.)

Are you willing to pay a 25,000 deposit in order to start your probation period? Yes
Application : Pending

" Hello Kali, Thank you for applying to the Estate. I myself am very satisfyed with what you have put in your application and your loyalty to the people in the estate. i would like to invite you to the estate to discuss further on this."

Contact me on discord or on steam for more information.​

MR.STEALYOURGURL

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Playerlevel? (84)

Give me a brief story about your progress in monolith. I've been a member since 2017 of december when i first joined i didn't know what to do that where i came across foster as he helped me do whats right i first started as being a criminal mugging people but than i figured a better way of making money.then i came across a org called flame which was my first org ever to join i lived hard starting to learn how to make guns then i learned to stop joking cause i was always laughing and i learned to stop and i have changed in what i do in monolith i started out with getting arrested alot. I really didn't like to raid but i did anyways. Im not rich and im not poor if you clinch to tight you might lick the floor as what my grandfather what he always say. then month's later i started to do lsd for a faster production of money that's when i bought my first car the nissan GTR, after that i started doing guns business orders id sell gun time to time staying on the grind and have worked very hard for my life. I have other very good folks that help me out and that do care. i keeping money on a low not a super high but i am wealthy and i wish to stay and be as one where i can fight with brothers against enemy's. i keep my eyes pealed at all times. and i locked eyes on this org that is for me and is very serious about what they say and what they do.

Are you willing to pay a 25,000 deposit in order to start your probation period? (Y/N)yes
(Will be reimbursed if accepted into the organization.) yes

justin said to try in the next week but i want to prove him wrong.

Aluminum

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I previously worked under you when you had wedding planning services. However, I don’t come to join the Sinclair Estate, but to propose an alliance between your organization and the Lin Dynasty.

- June Lin

Justin The Ungrateful

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

I previously worked under you when you had wedding planning services. However, I don’t come to join the Sinclair Estate, but to propose an alliance between your organization and the Lin Dynasty.

- June Lin

"Hello, Please find time to send me a private letter that I can review, I'm glad to hear you've worked with me in the past, and I'm willing to work something out."

-Justin Sinclair

panzer

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Are you capable of being mature? (Y/N) Y

Are you capable of following orders (Y/N) Y

You are aware that this is a very serious organization, you must ALWAYS follow the chain of command, and speak to those above you to up most respect. Do you understand? (Y/N) Y

Character Name : Matt Brenagan

Playerlevel? ( )Level 34

Give me a brief story about your progress in monolith. ( )I was a just a kid when I moved to the city parents had me grow up in home school but couldnt afford it anymore once I hit 9th grade so I had to do public schools from 9th to 12th when I graduated I moved into an apartment were I later starting growing weed to make money and here I am now from rockford to paralake city making big money owning big homes.

Justin The Ungrateful

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Update

"Isaac has stepped down from his Butler role, thank you for all you're work you've done for me, and I appreciate how hard you've worked for me, I'll be sending you something in an envelope, please enjoy your money, and thank you for working hard for my Estate."

-| You find 50,000 inside the envelope. |-

"Stepping up into the Butler role will be Freddy Douglass, a very trust worth Estate member, he shows high amounts of respect towards everyone in the Estate, along with people who aren't, he isn't afraid to take the lead on projects and operations, I'm glad you've accepting this role, and I'm excited to see you excel in it, do not disappoint me.

New Members / Updates

Daniel Adams added to Guard

Kali Zinguri added to Guard

"Welcome to my Estate, I cannot wait to see what both of you are capable of, I have high expectations for both of you, and I wouldn't be surprised if you surpass them, make me happy."​

Oliver Queen removed from Guard and placed on probation

Three new members placed as Honored Guests

Progression

-Business deal in progress

-Payroll changes (Possibly)

-Estate member evaluation - Complete.

Last edited:

Zynthax

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Are you capable of being mature? (Y/N)
Yes
Are you capable of following orders (Y/N)
Yes

You are aware that this is a very serious organization, you must ALWAYS follow the chain of command, and speak to those above you to up most respect. Do you understand? (Y/N)

Yes
Character Name : Rafael Viloria

Playerlevel? (42 )

Give me a brief story about your progress in monolith. (
Ok, so i started as a little farmer for Veira's family, in rockford, usually worked for them watering their crops and taking care of them for protection, then i realized that one of my friends of the city where im coming from was in the city as well, so i started to work whit him, in paralake army, i started working whit them at raids and farming, but the relationship in that organization broke, so im alone rigth now, farming by myself, about to starting to get in the LSD industry, and getting money for buying myself stuff, recently i adquired my firts car, so i don't have too much money in my bank, anyways im farming so hard to get some money and start lsd stuff. Im new at the city so there's not too much for saying )

Yes

Justin The Ungrateful

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Playerlevel? (309)

Application Denied.

Application Accepted.

Playerlevel? (84)

Give me a brief story about your progress in monolith. I've been a member since 2017 of december when i first joined i didn't know what to do that where i came across foster as he helped me do whats right i first started as being a criminal mugging people but than i figured a better way of making money.then i came across a org called flame which was my first org ever to join i lived hard starting to learn how to make guns then i learned to stop joking cause i was always laughing and i learned to stop and i have changed in what i do in monolith i started out with getting arrested alot. I really didn't like to raid but i did anyways. Im not rich and im not poor if you clinch to tight you might lick the floor as what my grandfather what he always say. then month's later i started to do lsd for a faster production of money that's when i bought my first car the nissan GTR, after that i started doing guns business orders id sell gun time to time staying on the grind and have worked very hard for my life. I have other very good folks that help me out and that do care. i keeping money on a low not a super high but i am wealthy and i wish to stay and be as one where i can fight with brothers against enemy's. i keep my eyes pealed at all times. and i locked eyes on this org that is for me and is very serious about what they say and what they do.

Are you willing to pay a 25,000 deposit in order to start your probation period? (Y/N)yes
(Will be reimbursed if accepted into the organization.) yes

justin said to try in the next week but i want to prove him wrong.

Application Denied.

Are you capable of being mature? (Y/N) Y

Are you capable of following orders (Y/N) Y

You are aware that this is a very serious organization, you must ALWAYS follow the chain of command, and speak to those above you to up most respect. Do you understand? (Y/N) Y

Character Name : Matt Brenagan

Playerlevel? ( )Level 34

Give me a brief story about your progress in monolith. ( )I was a just a kid when I moved to the city parents had me grow up in home school but couldnt afford it anymore once I hit 9th grade so I had to do public schools from 9th to 12th when I graduated I moved into an apartment were I later starting growing weed to make money and here I am now from rockford to paralake city making big money owning big homes.

Application Denied.

Are you capable of being mature? (Y/N)
Yes
Are you capable of following orders (Y/N)
Yes

You are aware that this is a very serious organization, you must ALWAYS follow the chain of command, and speak to those above you to up most respect. Do you understand? (Y/N)
Yes
Character Name : Rafael Viloria

Playerlevel? (42 )

Give me a brief story about your progress in monolith. (Ok, so i started as a little farmer for Veira's family, in rockford, usually worked for them watering their crops and taking care of them for protection, then i realized that one of my friends of the city where im coming from was in the city as well, so i started to work whit him, in paralake army, i started working whit them at raids and farming, but the relationship in that organization broke, so im alone rigth now, farming by myself, about to starting to get in the LSD industry, and getting money for buying myself stuff, recently i adquired my firts car, so i don't have too much money in my bank, anyways im farming so hard to get some money and start lsd stuff. Im new at the city so there's not too much for saying )

Yes

Application Denied.

"For those who have been accepted to the Estate, welcome, for those who have been denied, send me another application in another week with all sections updated."​

Justin The Ungrateful

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Are you capable of being mature? (Y/N) Yes

You are aware that this is a very serious organization, you must ALWAYS follow the chain of command, and speak to those above you to up most respect. Do you understand? (Y/N) Yes

Character Name : Freddy Francisco

Playerlevel? (178)

Give me a brief story about your progress in monolith. (Well basically I first started off gaining levels and really focusing on myself gaining alot of money and wealth. Later when I was comfortable with the amount of money and weapons etc... I then started to join organizations, such as toxic and backwood rebels. After toxic got disbanded I've took a break to get my levels up such as farming which is now 98 and other skills. I am now back at the stage where I want to join and organization again because it's really fun raiding people and working together with others.)

Are you willing to pay a 25,000 deposit in order to start your probation period? (Y/N) Yes

Application Accepted.
(Stage two)

"Hello, thank you for taking the time to fill out the application, you'll be moved to the next step, please contact my Butler @HiddenBush to continue to the interview."

Update

Groundskeeper changed to Head of Security

Advisor rank added

The Advisor role has been put in place to make sure that all honored guests are being treated properly, and respected by all other members, their main job is to introduce these guests into our operations, and get them used to how things work inside the Estate.

Application modified

Promotions

John Marcano has been promoted to Head of Security

"I'd like to start off with a simple thank you, John, you've worked very hard the past couple of days, both guiding and defending our operation, you've been promoted because I see an extreme amount of potential in you, so don't hold back, and don't let me down."

Oliver Quill removed off Probation

Oliver Quill has been promoted to Advisor

"From probation to Advisor, keep up the good work and make sure our guests are welcomed into the Estate properly."

Profits

Estimated profits between all Estate members this week : 1.2 million

"Hello everyone, thank you for another strong week for the Estate, let's continue to grow. I would like to say the amount of professionalism being displayed is perfect, keep it up.

Thank you,

-Justin Sinclair"​

Last edited:

Justin The Ungrateful

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Update

Terms Of Services (Rules) have been updated

Payroll updated

HiddenBush

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Character Name : Xavier Edoc

Playerlevel? (45 )

Are you capable of being mature? (Y/N)Yes.

Are you capable of following orders (Y/N)Yes.

You are aware that this is a very serious organization, you must ALWAYS follow the chain of command, and speak to those above you to up most respect. Do you understand? (Y/N)Yes I understand.

Give me a brief story about your progress in monolith. ( ) I Played on the old map about 6 months ago where I helped grow marijuana and helped protect the building where they built guns and more illegals after everyone in my organization left or betrayed and joined another I left aswell then roughly 2 weeks ago I began to play again and now am looking for a new organization to join and continue to protect and help the Organization

(Will be reimbursed if accepted into the organization.
Yes

Application Denied.

" from what ive seen, you do not meet the requirements to fit into the estate. i also see very little effort in your application compared to others. please feel free to send us another letter in one week's time".