Status
Not open for further replies.

Bartonsious Triach

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

They only attack us because they're mad at the success we've had as of recently, they can keep trying but Monolith will only grow from here, they can't stop us :D

^^^ I would have to agree with this.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

They give us more time to improve our server and gamemode ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Detective Rocker

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

They only attack us because they're mad at the success we've had as of recently, they can keep trying but Monolith will only grow from here, they can't stop us :D
*cough* santos *cough* No flame just joke dont start drama. *cough* whitelisted 2nd server needed *cough*

Harry Wells

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

No idea what's going on but, any ETA for the server?

Gurra

Community Director
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

It just sucks that they have to ruin the fun for everyone, but as long as we're all determined not to give up, we'll overcome this soon. You guys really are top notch by the way, so much passion and support in the community!

Detective Rocker

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

It just sucks that they have to ruin the fun for everyone, but as long as we're all determined not to give up, we'll overcome this soon. You guys really are top notch by the way, so much passion and support in the community!
Eta on server up time?

WinterPsycho

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I would give one if it was certain. It's not as of yet. We'll work on it till it's fixed.
If I may ask, doesn't the current server host have DDoS protection? What's going on exactly?

Kyle Lasky

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Everyone just needs to stay patient during these crashes, as they have said they are working as hard as they can to resolve and prevent these issues in the future.
Watch some youtube!
:)

Gurra

Community Director
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

If I may ask, doesn't the current server host have DDoS protection? What's going on exactly?
We sure do, but the attackers are persistent in finding new ways to circumvent it. We can either seek to fix the issues on the current host or move to another one. Moving to another one should fix it, but in the long run that may not be ideal for general performance. Our systems manager and host are looking into the issues and we'll determine how to proceed after reviewing all logs and material carefully.

Kyle Lasky

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Snipy!

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Come home from work to find out the server is broken awesome.... Just bought premium memberships

Kyle Lasky

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

i no longer love him
Come home from work to find out the server is broken awesome.... Just bought premium memberships

In all fairness it's not really their fault, They are under constant attack by some jealous assholes and are working very hard to repair and prevent these issues.
We should be supporting them rather than harping on the fact that we cant play.
They are not to blame.

The Dreamurr

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

monolith will never stop, monolith will keep on growing no matter what these bad men try to ruin the fun. They will give us quite the time for the awesome devs to make more cool stuff in the future, also and we ever have a bigger server slot like 150, or 200 slots for players?

Kyle Lasky

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

also and we ever have a bigger server slot like 150, or 200 slots for players?
Probably not, most already get moderately low fps with 100 players on and receive some lag at most times and sometimes a lot of it, at the moment the only way I see more players enjoying monolith at the same time is if we can get more servers and hive them together so that a players information and player data would be transferable onto both.
Not to say this is a possibility either at the moment, as the server is constantly bombarded by some immature assholes to prevent people playing, and allowing players to connect to multiple servers while maintaining their player data sounds like a lot of work.

Jake the baller

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

In all fairness it's not really their fault, They are under constant attack by some jealous assholes and are working very hard to repair and prevent these issues.
We should be supporting them rather than harping on the fact that we cant play.
They are not to blame.

no i was kidding, he has done a very good job on putting together a very organized server, keep it up

The Dreamurr

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

i guess more servers would be great but then it would be more money needed from the creators pockets :/

Status
Not open for further replies.