Years of Mono

LV

Name: Gabe Jaxon
Steam Name: Coach Fred
How active are you?: 7-8 hours a day
Player Level: 129
Current Wealth: 650,000
Current Organization / Past Organizations: Jenkins Cartel
Why should we accept you?: Im a good player that has alot of skill and can help new people. I know alot about the server so i should be fine with helping others if needed.
What do you bring to our organization? You should bring me in to this organization because im a well experienced player lokking for a good group that knows what there are doing. I have alot of hours so i can help new people if needed. And i have learned how everything works around this city.
Due to recent punishments in the city, this application has been accepted with an extended probationary period.
iMessage Kanji Tung or Kip Thorley in the city for an acceptance ceremony.

My Dime Is Up

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Name: Nick Fockerson
Steam Name: My Dime Is Up
How active are you?: 4-6 hours a day
Player Level: 79
Current Wealth: 1.8mil (R32 Skyline + Bank; Doesn't include average market price of assault rifles)
Current Organization / Past Organizations: The Russian Mafia
Why should we accept you?: The streets have been calling me. I've missed my times with The Russian Mafia. You guys fit well and I think my street-side will come back and bring wealth to everyone here.
What do you bring to our organization? My connections with the police can get you guys... well out of some sticky situations sometimes. I got some assault rifles looking to protect me and my comrades in this group

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Current Wealth: 1.8mil (R32 Skyline + Bank; Doesn't include average market price of assault rifles)
Why should we accept you?: The streets have been calling me. I've missed my times with The Russian Mafia. You guys fit well and I think my street-side will come back and bring wealth to everyone here.
What do you bring to our organization? My connections with the police can get you guys... well out of some sticky situations sometimes. I got some assault rifles looking to protect me and my comrades in this group
Under review

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

After some referrals from current org members, we’ve decided to accept you as a tribesman.

A Sack O' Salt

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Johnathan Doyna @Wolv has been removed for negligence and an illuminated disregard for hierarchy.

Danniel Pogi

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Nice Org!

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Johnathan Doyna @Wolv has been removed for negligence and an illuminated disregard for hierarchy.
It appears to have been a case of miscommunication. If insubordination or disregard for the chain of command is proven (for anyone) they will be met with some form of punishment. If someone from management wants to talk to you it's for a good reason. Org relations are crucial in monolith and org management will do whatever it takes to preserve our reputation...so, don't blow us off

@KbsmokeJDM has placed @Wolv on probation, but he is reinstated into the floridians.

IceDiryi

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Name: Martin Alvin (It used to be Martin Diryi if anyone remembers me xd)
Steam Name: IceDiryi
How active are you?: I havent been really active for a whole but i've gotten back into monolith and im planing to play at least 3-5 hrs a day
Player Level: 91
Current Wealth: 40k I know its not a lot at the moment but as soon as i get premium later today or towmorrow morning i will start making cocaine and a lot more money
Current Organization / Past Organizations: Current: Goldmen. Past: I've been in a lot of organizations but i cant remember any the only one that comesto mind is The Family rn
Why should we accept you?: Well i make quite a lot of money, I'm Chill,I play a lot,I can get big frags during bad situations (good at pvp),I'm Friendly
What do you bring to our organization?
Because I'm very active, I'm good at pvp, I'm friendly , and If we need a getaway driver during bank raids I'm quite good at driving

Last edited:

A Sack O' Salt

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Roster Update
@Wolv added as Native
@SKuLLzSKiLLz ,@icy ,@WhiteTiger2643, and @Baphomet added as Tribesmen
New Floridians Document with Information

Last edited:

Cameron

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Name: Cameron Chesters
Steam Name: Wooly
How active are you?: Now that summer has begun, I play everyday i'm not on vacation.
Player Level:50
Current Wealth: $35,000 (invested a ton into coca seeds)
Current Organization / Past Organizations: Past Organization: empers
Why should we accept you?: You should accept me because im extremely active, have great shooting useful for defense/raiding, and I own my fair share of guns, my favorite being my decked out ak47 with my attachments. I also have never been jailed/kicked/banned, so I won't give the org a bad reputation.

To this organization, I bring my skills with firearms, my very high level in some skills, as well as a great base defender as i'm pretty into farming, an activity I can do while defending the base.

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Name: Martin Alvin (It used to be Martin Diryi if anyone remembers me xd)
Steam Name: IceDiryi
How active are you?: I havent been really active for a whole but i've gotten back into monolith and im planing to play at least 3-5 hrs a day
Player Level: 91
Current Wealth: 40k I know its not a lot at the moment but as soon as i get premium later today or towmorrow morning i will start making cocaine and a lot more money
Current Organization / Past Organizations: Current: Goldmen. Past: I've been in a lot of organizations but i cant remember any the only one that comesto mind is The Family rn
Why should we accept you?: Well i make quite a lot of money, I'm Chill,I play a lot,I can get big frags during bad situations (good at pvp),I'm Friendly
Because I'm very active, I'm good at pvp, I'm friendly , and If we need a getaway driver during bank raids I'm quite good at driving
Name: Cameron Chesters
Steam Name: Wooly
How active are you?: Now that summer has begun, I play everyday i'm not on vacation.
Player Level:50
Current Wealth: $35,000 (invested a ton into coca seeds)
Current Organization / Past Organizations: Past Organization: empers
Why should we accept you?: You should accept me because im extremely active, have great shooting useful for defense/raiding, and I own my fair share of guns, my favorite being my decked out ak47 with my attachments. I also have never been jailed/kicked/banned, so I won't give the org a bad reputation.

To this organization, I bring my skills with firearms, my very high level in some skills, as well as a great base defender as i'm pretty into farming, an activity I can do while defending the base.
Moved to interview stage

Contact gm1003#4832 on discord to organize an interview date, this is how we will handle applications from now on

SpriteVz

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Name: Sprite James
Steam Name: SpriteVz
How Active Are You: Play 2-4 hours daily
Player Level: 39
Current Wealth: $68,000
Current Organization/Post Organization- N/A
Why Should we accept you? I'm a good player that's looking to have fun. I mostly only play as a cop so that's why my player level is low. But besides that I'll be respectful and be looking to have a good time.
What do you bring to our organization? I'm a well experienced player. I know the majority of the laws of the city because of my high playrate as a cop. I'm also a mentor so I'll be glad to help others with any questions they have.

Goon

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Name: Karley Grei
Steam Name: Karlee Grey
Discord Name and Tag#: goon#7362
How active are you?: 8+ hours every day
Player Level: 55
Current Wealth: Bank has only around 5k due to money spent on LSD/Weed equipment. And crafting tables
Current Organization / Past Organizations: None Yet
Why should we accept you?: I really enjoy playing on this server and im willing to grind for money/xp any time im online. I am active almost every day and during that time I am either leveling up my stats or making money.
What do you bring to our organization? I can bring the organization protection. I dont have many weapons but I am leveling up my crafting to be able to make weapons. I could also help members who need access to tools for growing marijuana or making LSD

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Name: Sprite James
Steam Name: SpriteVz
How Active Are You: Play 2-4 hours daily
Player Level: 39
Current Wealth: $68,000
Current Organization/Post Organization- N/A
Why Should we accept you? I'm a good player that's looking to have fun. I mostly only play as a cop so that's why my player level is low. But besides that I'll be respectful and be looking to have a good time.
What do you bring to our organization? I'm a well experienced player. I know the majority of the laws of the city because of my high playrate as a cop. I'm also a mentor so I'll be glad to help others with any questions they have.
Name: Karley Grei
Steam Name: Karlee Grey
Discord Name and Tag#: goon#7362
How active are you?: 8+ hours every day
Player Level: 55
Current Wealth: Bank has only around 5k due to money spent on LSD/Weed equipment. And crafting tables
Current Organization / Past Organizations: None Yet
Why should we accept you?: I really enjoy playing on this server and im willing to grind for money/xp any time im online. I am active almost every day and during that time I am either leveling up my stats or making money.
What do you bring to our organization? I can bring the organization protection. I dont have many weapons but I am leveling up my crafting to be able to make weapons. I could also help members who need access to tools for growing marijuana or making LSD
These are moved to interview as well, message gm1003#4832 to schedule a time to talk on discord

Russ Tafarian

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Name: Russ Tafarian
Steam Name: Livid
Discord Name and Tag#: Chad 3#6898
How active are you?: I can be on several hours a day.
Player Level: Level 22
Current Wealth: 6000$ (Keep losing money because me and my buddy get raided almost instantly)
Current Organization / Past Organizations: None
Why should we accept you?: I'm a very persistant worker and willing to earn alot of money.
What do you bring to our organization?: I'm a friendly guy and as stated previously I'm a hard worker.

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Name: Russ Tafarian
Steam Name: Livid
Discord Name and Tag#: Chad 3#6898
How active are you?: I can be on several hours a day.
Player Level: Level 22
Current Wealth: 6000$ (Keep losing money because me and my buddy get raided almost instantly)
Current Organization / Past Organizations: None
Why should we accept you?: I'm a very persistant worker and willing to earn alot of money.
What do you bring to our organization?: I'm a friendly guy and as stated previously I'm a hard worker.
This application is a little bit basic and low effort, try to elaborate more on why we should accept you

Russ Tafarian

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

This application is a little bit basic and low effort, try to elaborate more on why we should accept you
I'm willing to work I dont know what else to say to be honest with u, I don't have any special skills or anything like that I'm just pretty average around the board so I dont really know what I'd bring to the table. I guess I'd just bring another soul that could act as a meatshield haha

A Sack O' Salt

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

@SKuLLzSKiLLz decided to carry onto other endeavors. He has resigned from the Floridians.

Status
Not open for further replies.