Status
Not open for further replies.

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Implementor passed his interview and got accepted as a tribesman!

Also cleaned up the main thread

Last edited:

A Sack O' Salt

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

@KbsmokeJDM has decided to step down from his Senator role.

A Sack O' Salt

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

@Brad passed his interview and got accepted as a tribesman!

Mateo5105 society.gg

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Mateo5105 (IG name Is Mateo Ski)
How active are you: 14
Player Level: 31
Current Wealth: My Wealth is ok but im looking forwards rising up with players to be the richest.
Current / Past Organizations: i been looking to join one but when i saw Floridians i wanted to join because im from Florida.
Why should we accept you:I think u should accept me because im good at listening i have good game sense and good aim.
What do you bring to our organization: What i can bring to the Org is Strengths like my Aim and Game Sense and giving tips to fellow members of the Org if needed.

Wolv

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Mateo5105 (IG name Is Mateo Ski)
How active are you: 14
Player Level: 31
Current Wealth: My Wealth is ok but im looking forwards rising up with players to be the richest.
Current / Past Organizations: i been looking to join one but when i saw Floridians i wanted to join because im from Florida.
Why should we accept you:I think u should accept me because im good at listening i have good game sense and good aim.
What do you bring to our organization: What i can bring to the Org is Strengths like my Aim and Game Sense and giving tips to fellow members of the Org if needed.

Accepted into interview stage, please contact me on discord for an interview GamingWolv #1651.

Juan

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name:Bear.Z (In Game- Juan Enrique) https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198278006444/

How active are you: Pretty Active

Player Level: 81

Current Wealth: Down the fucking hole,i'm fucking homeless, i'm 30k rich,

Current / Past Organizations: Past org-ABZ, Crenshaw,GS9

Why should we accept you: I'm a good shooter, and have experience being apart of an org, I know what im getting into

What do you bring to our organization: Welp, you may or may not know, but im a gun maker/seller, so I can sell the org weapons for the low, or maybe even free if the materials are provided, my level in crafting is 40-50, So guns is what i can offer

Wolv

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name:Bear.Z (In Game- Juan Enrique) https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198278006444/

How active are you: Pretty Active

Player Level: 81

Current Wealth: Down the fucking hole,i'm fucking homeless, i'm 30k rich,

Current / Past Organizations: Past org-ABZ, Crenshaw,GS9

Why should we accept you: I'm a good shooter, and have experience being apart of an org, I know what im getting into

What do you bring to our organization: Welp, you may or may not know, but im a gun maker/seller, so I can sell the org weapons for the low, or maybe even free if the materials are provided, my level in crafting is 40-50, So guns is what i can offer

Accepted into interview stage, please contact me on discord for your interview. GamingWolv #1651

PiffTheSeal

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Felix
How active are you: I'm on everyday for most of the day (weekends are mixed hours but I’ll be on)
Player Level: 72
Current Wealth: 14k Plus 50k in my truck, around 80k in Weapons, 5 Scars and 1 Tommy Gun and some pistols - 144k in total
Current / Past Organizations: Caprese's
Why should we accept you: I can work well with most people, I have a lot of skill when it comes to farming since that’s what I do mostly, I can put in some extra work for others so they can get some money and get some of their own shit as well.
What do you bring to our organization: I have experience in combat using CW Weapons for a long time, I used them in MilitaryRP and was pretty skilled with guns. I can raid usually by myself and take on maybe a 4 man squad of guys with guns depends though (usually depends if I’m playing on my laptop or desktop), easy money makers such as LSD, Coca, weed, etc. (planning to get a factory soon anyways) I have 5000 hours on GMod so I have a good idea what I’m doing. I have some connections with people in other gangs so I could make us some new allies as well since I’m pretty friendly to everyone overall and value those people.

KbsmokeJDM

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Felix
How active are you: I'm on everyday for most of the day (weekends are mixed hours but I’ll be on)
Current Wealth: 14k Plus 50k in my truck, around 80k in Weapons, 5 Scars and 1 Tommy Gun and some pistols - 144k in total
Why should we accept you: I can work well with most people, I have a lot of skill when it comes to farming since that’s what I do mostly, I can put in some extra work for others so they can get some money and get some of their own shit as well.
What do you bring to our organization: I have experience in combat using CW Weapons for a long time, I used them in MilitaryRP and was pretty skilled with guns. I can raid usually by myself and take on maybe a 4 man squad of guys with guns depends though (usually depends if I’m playing on my laptop or desktop), easy money makers such as LSD, Coca, weed, etc. (planning to get a factory soon anyways) I have 5000 hours on GMod so I have a good idea what I’m doing. I have some connections with people in other gangs so I could make us some new allies as well since I’m pretty friendly to everyone overall and value those people.
Moved to interview stage, contant Kbsmoke#3363 on the internet for your interview process.

Wolv

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Angryhalobird

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

PiffTheSeal

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Laceupblackflag

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Laceupblackflag

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Laceupblackflag
Denied, double posting

Status
Not open for further replies.