• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.

The Goon Squad

Lola Meid

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Apr 12, 2017
The hague, The Netherlands
twitter.com

The Goon Squad
"We are goons, but a warm family who love each other."

We are filled with warm, cultural people who just work together in different specialties. Firefighters, emergency services, mechanics - you name it and we've done it together. So we united in this lovely organisation!

Our current family consist of the following people:
Lola Meid[/USER] - boss
Valentino Wong - Co boss

King_Bando - Halal
Shloup - Halal
Razoxs - Halal
Abdul - Halal
Jeremy Bogey - Halal
Cookie - Halal

ThinlySlicedHam - Halal
Ali - Halal
Brooke Sanada - Halal
CoNnEcT - Halal
Mr Creeper - Halal
Standish - Halal
Nitr0us0xideSys - Halal
Tropicalapples - Halal
Drake - Halal
something - Halal
Yeffrey - Halal
VICHZ - Halal

Perry - Haram
DevulTj - Haram
Major Lorne(Pmx) - Haram
Application form (example):

Code:
Name: Lola Meid
Discord tag: Lolmeid#7931
Player level: 104
Net worth: $ 2,297,898.00

Reason to join: Because I am a nice person who can welcome anybody with open arms.
I can finance my nerds but rather keep things peaceful.

We aren't violent unless you are doing harm to one of our family members. But we'd rather avoid any problems. So instead of fighting, tell us hello! We remain neutral as possible - I don't mind allies, but I'd rather keep away from trouble.

Our Allies who has not shot us up yet are as followed:
- The Fellows of Partizani
- The Ghosts
- Legacy
- The CobraZ

PS: Any irrelevant or hostile comments will be removed. This is a thread for our organisation to keep track of general things.

Last edited:
This is gold. Some of my favorite roleplayers right here.

Beeza

Banned
Banned
Jul 2, 2017
Hong Kong
I'd love to join but i'm already in the criminal life sadly and I don't think there is any turning back... However, if you have any problems with other people or gangs let me know :D. We need more people like you lot in this town and a lot of people are just criminals.

Lola Meid

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Apr 12, 2017
twitter.com
I'd love to join but i'm already in the criminal life sadly and I don't think there is any turning back... However, if you have any problems with other people or gangs let me know :D. We need more people like you lot in this town and a lot of people are just criminals.
Well some of us ran into a couple of people who seem to be in an organisation (don't know who) and they mugged us :'( but I will try to take you on that offer next time! :p

Lamb

Monolith Addict
Jul 16, 2017
USA
Well some of us ran into a couple of people who seem to be in an organisation (don't know who) and they mugged us :'( but I will try to take you on that offer next time! :p
You will never take over the UPS facility!!!

Beeza

Banned
Banned
Jul 2, 2017
Hong Kong
Me and your boy friend will be in a black van next time this happens :D @DevulTj

Sep 24, 2017
Lmao I went on for like an hour and a half with just a mission to try to find you guys with no communication. I was not able to. even through the countless times I filtered through the map, checking every house, storefront, every area that I knew. Maybe I'm just blind XD

Lola Meid

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Apr 12, 2017
twitter.com
Some pictures of our party at the dock for @Shloup 's birthday!

Attachments

Top Bottom