The Goon Squad

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

panzer

Banned
Banned
Mar 27, 2018
Name: Matthias Zancudo
Discord tag: Dying Life#9848
Player level: 50
Net worth: Im worth nothing

Reason to join: I bring cooking with eggs and salmon

Reactions: Lola Meid

Mr Creeper

Mar 21, 2018
Name: Jeff Clark
Discord tag: Mr_Creeper543#0695
Player level: 38
Net worth: $ 23,968

Reason to join: Because I would like to be a part of something and help people while keeping it peaceful. I like making friends and talking to people

Valentino Meid

Monolith Pleb
Jun 10, 2017
The Netherlands
steamcommunity.com
Name: Jeff Clark
Discord tag: Mr_Creeper543#0695
Player level: 35
Net worth: $ 18,188

Reason to join: Because I am a normal person that wants to be and feel apart of something but does not want to be illegal
I am a police officer normally but I like all jobs.
Name: Enzo Escobar
Discord tag: Nitr0us0xideSys#5090
Player level: 91
Net worth: Around $600 000

Reason to join: I believe I can help out in regards to the organizations' activities. Lately, I've been looking for a more role-play oriented organization rather than one that constantly farms/makes guns 24/7, I heard the goon squad focuses more on role-play which is why I'm deciding to apply.
Name: Drake Snow
Discord tag: Jakob#9598
Player level: 78
Net worth: Around 1,000,000$

Reason to join: I have a ton of experience in orgs and I need an org to stay in for a little bit. I have a lot of money and guns to support myself and others if needed.
ACCEPTED

Valentino Meid

Monolith Pleb
Jun 10, 2017
The Netherlands
steamcommunity.com
Name: Matthias Zancudo
Discord tag: Dying Life#9848
Player level: 50
Net worth: Im worth nothing

Reason to join: I bring cooking with eggs and salmon
DENIED I haven't seen you enough to accept you, please reapply in 1 week if still interested

Reactions: Tropicalapples

Yeffrey

MRP Senior Administrator
MRP Senior Administrator
Marketing Team
Event Team
MRP Recruitment Team
Jun 24, 2017
Name: Kenny Landini
Discord tag: Yeffrey#5181
Player level: 140
Net worth: $49,216

Reason to join: I would like other people to hang out with and meet new friends. I haven't been in an organization for a long time and I'd like people to RP with. Half the time I am playing, I'm farming or RPing as a cop by myself ( So sad :( )

Last edited:

Valentino Meid

Monolith Pleb
Jun 10, 2017
The Netherlands
steamcommunity.com
Name: Kenny Landini
Discord tag: Yeffrey#5181
Player level: 140
Net worth: $49,216

Reason to join: I would like other people to hang out with and meet new friends. I haven't been in an organization for a long time and I'd like people to RP with. Half the time I am playing, I'm farming or RPing as a cop by myself ( So sad :( )
Sorry for taking long with your application, please let us know if you are still interested in joining. On another note @Tropicalapples has joined the good squad!

something

Aug 3, 2018
Bulgaria
Name: Boris Kuznetsov
Discord tag: bobyto93#8942
Player level: 363
Net worth: Around 6 000 000 (4 150 000 in cash, 1 740 000 in cars, 260 000 in properties)

Reason to join: After my old organisation got disbanded ( Communist Party ), I felt the need of finding a new org preferably one that doesn't have any ongoing wars. I am a peaceful guy usually basing without any protection, I know several of you guys and seeing you are peaceful as well, I've decided to apply.

Valentino Meid

Monolith Pleb
Jun 10, 2017
The Netherlands
steamcommunity.com
Name: Boris Kuznetsov
Discord tag: bobyto93#8942
Player level: 363
Net worth: Around 6 000 000 (4 150 000 in cash, 1 740 000 in cars, 260 000 in properties)

Reason to join: After my old organisation got disbanded ( Communist Party ), I felt the need of finding a new org preferably one that doesn't have any ongoing wars. I am a peaceful guy usually basing without any protection, I know several of you guys and seeing you are peaceful as well, I've decided to apply.
ACCEPTED!

VICHZ

Oct 4, 2018
Name: Caleb Reeves
Discord tag: Nust#7449
Player level: 60
Net worth: Around $ 280.000

Reason to join: Because this org seems like a good starter org and me myself don't like to have enemies and prefer to have a peaceful life in monolith

Valentino Meid

Monolith Pleb
Jun 10, 2017
The Netherlands
steamcommunity.com
Name: Caleb Reeves
Discord tag: Nust#7449
Player level: 60
Net worth: Around $ 280.000

Reason to join: Because this org seems like a good starter org and me myself don't like to have enemies and prefer to have a peaceful life in monolith
ACCEPTED

Lola Meid

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Apr 12, 2017
The hague, The Netherlands
twitter.com
Just note, Valentino cannot edit the post to put your names in, but I will do that once I can get on my computer. Along with that you will get rights to join the discord voicechannel. Thanks xx

Reactions: VICHZ

Killectro

Oct 29, 2018
Name: Raymon Shaw
Discord tag: Ascenzei#4580
Player level: 32
Net worth: Around $ 135.000

Reason to Join : I've been playing for a few days and I'm looking for some new friends <3

FreeSpy443

May 22, 2018
You would get a letter from a well-dressed man addressed to Valentino Meid

"Mr. Meid. I am someone you know. We worked in the past. I am J.M. It is up to you figure out who I am. If you drop by the CobraZ Venom you will ask the cashier for Arkansaw. The CobraZ are friendly to the goon squad. I hope we can become actual allies, we have a pretty good history, respond to me when you made your mind"

Valentino Meid

Monolith Pleb
Jun 10, 2017
The Netherlands
steamcommunity.com
You would get a letter from a well-dressed man addressed to Valentino Meid

"Mr. Meid. I am someone you know. We worked in the past. I am J.M. It is up to you figure out who I am. If you drop by the CobraZ Venom you will ask the cashier for Arkansaw. The CobraZ are friendly to the goon squad. I hope we can become actual allies, we have a pretty good history, respond to me when you made your mind"
Because of our working together in the past we accept the request for an Alliance!

Kuno

Sep 23, 2018
Name: William Stuart
Discord tag: Kuno#3038
Player level: 98
Net worth: $ 151,745 ($100,000 worth of cars, $500,000 worth of items in locker, $100 in wallet)

Reason to join:
The reason why you should accept me into the Goon Squad is because I am very active on the server, I'm on the server almost everyday. I was in a couple organizations but I do not know why I got kicked out. It probably got disbanded. I don't like to base alone most of the time. It's fun to play with other people. There's a few things I don't know, and I'd like to change that by joining an org that can teach me some stuff that I don't already know. I'm very friendly, I mostly do farming everyday or roleplay as a Police Lieutenant.

Valentino Meid

Monolith Pleb
Jun 10, 2017
The Netherlands
steamcommunity.com
Name: William Stuart
Discord tag: Kuno#3038
Player level: 98
Net worth: $ 151,745 ($100,000 worth of cars, $500,000 worth of items in locker, $100 in wallet)

Reason to join:
The reason why you should accept me into the Goon Squad is because I am very active on the server, I'm on the server almost everyday. I was in a couple organizations but I do not know why I got kicked out. It probably got disbanded. I don't like to base alone most of the time. It's fun to play with other people. There's a few things I don't know, and I'd like to change that by joining an org that can teach me some stuff that I don't already know. I'm very friendly, I mostly do farming everyday or roleplay as a Police Lieutenant.
Accepted!

Reactions: Tropicalapples
Status
Not open for further replies.