Superheavy

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Great to see the Longfellow Thieves back in action! With this I'd love to make an alliance with your org. Together we can make profit and support each other. If you think otherwise or want to set up a meet in game you can always PM me.

Lambsauce

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I will be taking residency under Jimmy's wing for the time being. Just hanging out with him and farming our lives away one crop harvest at a time.

Albert

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Ay i suggest u fix ur bois up. They tried to mug me with a m1911 and a knife down in the ravine. I thought you only recruited skilled players......
I expect better from you guys

Valdrec

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

So you got mugged?

Valdrec

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

The Longfellow Thieves don't take kindly to allies of the police, snitches, narqs, detectives or threats.
We won't be tricked or manipulated, we make a point of silencing people who would cross us.

The current criminal state of Rockford is lacking. Each new week a major gang rises and falls, never to be seen again. Just recently we cleaned house of one of these organisations who made the mistake of loose lips.

We tracked them across the city, and brought them down. We planted men in jail, in case they went into protective custody. Green greased wheels and threats opened doors. In the end, there was only smoke.
The dead need not be named.
They are already forgotten.

Valdrec

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

The Longfellow Thieves will be merging into a new coalition of Organisations, taking a joint leadership role in the "Fellows of Partizani"

Naturally this means the collapse of the Longfellow org, Any members wishing to join the merge must ask me to be re-invited to the merged org.

[Snow] Tyler

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

The Genovese family would like to be your allie

Superheavy

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

The Longfellow Thieves will be merging into a new coalition of Organisations, taking a joint leadership role in the "Fellows of Partizani"

Naturally this means the collapse of the Longfellow org, Any members wishing to join the merge must ask me to be re-invited to the merged org.
The Genovese family would like to be your allie