Status
Not open for further replies.

Lava_Master

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Oh alright. Yeah seems like a cool guy.
He is dude, remember playing with him when I first joined Monolith. Pretty sure we also knew each other from another server. Memory isn’t a good thing for me I guess. But yeah, even in Discord where everyone else would show their complete Toxic side, for him there was no toxic side. This dude is hella chill and isn’t toxic at all. That’s why I see no reason, and I knew and played Monolith when one of his apps got denied (if he made another one) and again saw no reason. I played the game with this dude a lot, he was polite to admins and is just a great dude.

Shawn

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Roleplay Name:Shawn Johnson
Timezone: EST
Past organizations: The Johnson Family,Finesse kids,The Rockford Cartel
List a few of your highest skill levels: 59-Mining,45-MetalWorking,35-Chemistry
Why do you want to join?:I believe that i can do alot of jobs for the org,Make lots of money for it, Craft weaponry for the org and people who order weapons on the orderpage, Plus I'm hood friends with @Garry Schwarts, Also im good at basing and raiding

Mooo

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Roleplay Name:Shawn Johnson
Past organizations: The Johnson Family,Finesse kids,The Rockford Cartel
List a few of your highest skill levels: 59-Mining,45-MetalWorking,35-Chemistry
Why do you want to join?:I believe that i can do alot of jobs for the org,Make lots of money for it, Craft weaponry for the org and people who order weapons on the orderpage, Plus I'm hood friends with @Garry Schwarts, Also im good at basing and raiding
accepted.
imessage me ingame for an invite

amfaufar

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Application Format:
Roleplay Name: John Philips
Past organizations: McCoy family, Exotic, 3rd one i forgot
List a few of your highest skill levels: 6 Crafting, 11 metal working, 24 wood chopping, 26 mining
Why do you want to join? I'm currently not in an organization and a couple of my friends are in The Richards Family and I've heard good things about the Richards Family. I also want to supply some in the TRF gun crafting as i am raising my crafting level right now.

Ice

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Application Format:
Roleplay Name: John Philips
Past organizations: McCoy family, Exotic, 3rd one i forgot
List a few of your highest skill levels: 6 Crafting, 11 metal working, 24 wood chopping, 26 mining
Why do you want to join? I'm currently not in an organization and a couple of my friends are in The Richards Family and I've heard good things about the Richards Family. I also want to supply some in the TRF gun crafting as i am raising my crafting level right now.

Accepted
Message me in game to be invited to the organization.

Ice

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Update
Updated relationships section​

Ice

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

The Richards Family is declaring war on exotic, to help out our allied family as well as it's allies.

Johnny Hernandez

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Clutch Master FTW

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

btruly

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Roleplay Name: Jahson Brown
Timezone: utc 0:00
Past organizations: The Richards Family (Right after i entered the server you invited me to get started) The Finesse Kids Executioner The Johson Family
List a few of your highest skill levels: 143 Player Level 80 Mining 38 Chemestry 37 Crafting
Why do you want to join? Because many of my friends are in this org and they seem good in combat and basing

Ice

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Roleplay Name: Jahson Brown
Timezone: utc 0:00
Past organizations: The Richards Family (Right after i entered the server you invited me to get started) The Finesse Kids Executioner The Johson Family
List a few of your highest skill levels: 143 Player Level 80 Mining 38 Chemestry 37 Crafting
Why do you want to join? Because many of my friends are in this org and they seem good in combat and basing

Accepted

Ultimate Assassin

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

James Gonzalez
Eastern time zone
Phoenix Industries
MINING,CRAFTING
Why do you want to join? I'm fairly new to the server and I have seen your men around and I'm interested in your professions and I want to get into gun trading. I want to be apart of something and this is what I want to be apart of.

Ice

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

James Gonzalez
Eastern time zone
Phoenix Industries
MINING,CRAFTING
Why do you want to join? I'm fairly new to the server and I have seen your men around and I'm interested in your professions and I want to get into gun trading. I want to be apart of something and this is what I want to be apart of.
Accepted

GreggsPasty

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Roleplay Name: joseph marx
Timezone: bst/gmt
Past organizations: eliance, covenant, mayers waverly st boys ketamine mayers again , foreigners, kingpins and pistol foundation
List a few of your highest skill levels: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1285802733
Why do you want to join? cause when i get my crafting level up a bit more i would like to help with the gun business.

Ice

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Roleplay Name: joseph marx
Timezone: bst/gmt
Past organizations: eliance, covenant, mayers waverly st boys ketamine mayers again , foreigners, kingpins and pistol foundation
List a few of your highest skill levels: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1285802733
Why do you want to join? cause when i get my crafting level up a bit more i would like to help with the gun business.
Accepted

Alex Veira

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Roleplay Name: Alex Veira
Past organizations: Thot Patrol, McCoy Family, AXE GANG
List a few of your highest skill levels: 22 Crafting, 39 Metal Working, 25 chemistry, 82 player level, 51 Wood Cutting, 32 Farming
Why do you want to join? I would like to join because i know lots of the Richard's family, i see you all the time and would love to have the opportunity to be in this business. Im currently on a huge path of gun trading and LSD.

Status
Not open for further replies.