LV

Glad to have you as Allies!

Ice

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Roleplay Name: Gregory Lee
Timezone: CST
Past organizations: I was in an organization a while back, but it died, I completely forgot its name.
List a few of your highest skill levels: Mining at LVL 38 and Farming at LVL 15(All from grinding, ofc).
Why do you want to join? Looking for an active and chill organization to be apart of, I was in one prior but they died off a bit after joining. You guys seem pretty awesome, and it'd be chill to join.
Accepted
Message me in game to be invited to the organisation, you will be placed as lower class in the organisation.

kylethegamer187

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I have a question why am I not in middle class and my name isn’t there when I’ve been a member for 2-3 months already?

kylethegamer187

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

@Ice i have a question that I've been meaning to ask you about our allies. I think we should add one more allies since we have based with them multiple times and I am on standby to ask there leader to add us to there allies. There org is named the unsanctioned and they are well known players we've based so I'm just waiting for your approval thanks :)

GOOSE

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Having difficulties with my computer wont be back for awhile:(

ZoZo #ImNoob

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Accepted
Message me in game to be invited to the organisation, you will be placed as lower class in the organisation.
I never see u online. Can you add me as freind on steam or send someone else to add me

Ice

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

I never see u online. Can you add me as freind on steam or send someone else to add me
I can get on Sunday to invite you since I am currently at my Dad’s house this weekend. Unfortunately nobody else can get on to invite you until Sunday, but I am planning on promoting some members to moderator soon to prevent this from happening in the future.

ZoZo #ImNoob

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I can get on Sunday to invite you since I am currently at my Dad’s house this weekend. Unfortunately nobody else can get on to invite you until Sunday, but I am planning on promoting some members to moderator soon to prevent this from happening in the future.
Wich houre and add UCT also.

Alex Veira

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Greetings from The Serpent Syndicate. We would like to request an Alliance.

Last edited:

ELIASS

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

welcome back in the city!
The Batman Association would like to request an alliance

Makhi Freeman

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

The Richards Family

Backstory
The Richards Family is an organization that started back in 2015 by Evan Richards. The gang was successful for a good amount of time, but sadly all good things come to an end. The Richards ended up splitting into two different groups, one of which were the Diamonds, formed by the original Richards creator (Evan) and a remade Richards Family organization by a former co-leader (Bob Richards). The new organization formed by Bob was successful for several months, but became very inactive. The active members decided to form what was known as the Kingstons, which went on to be a pretty successful organization. Present day, myself (Nick Richards) am going to try and revive the gang, with the help of our allies and members.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Intentions
The main goal of the Richards is to recruit struggling civilians into the organization, if they're willing to put in the time and effort to excel in the city of Rockford. As an organization, we hope to raise a group from the bottom and become one of the more successful organizations in the city, along with our allies. The Richards motto has always been "farm till you're rich" and that's exactly what we intend on doing with our new members overtime.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Relationships
The current organization relationships of the Richards include the following listed below

Allies
The Batman Association

Neutral

Enemies

Ranking Structure

Owner
Nick Richards

Co-Owner
TBA

Secretary
TBA

Upper Class
Willi Black

Middle Class
TBA

Lower Class
TBA​

TRF Gun Trade (CLOSED)
The Richards Family Gun Trade is a gun business dedicated to supplying high quality firearms at a reasonable price for its customers. Right now, the business is ran by myself (Nick Richards) and Garry Schwarts and ever since we started the business, we knew that we would need to find suppliers for all the materials needed to craft the firearms we supply to our customers and right now we are. At this very moment, The Richards Family is looking for experienced gun crafters as well as miners so we can efficiently supply high quality firearms to the civilians of Rockford.

Link to Thread

Uniform
The Richards Family has a simple uniform to follow, which is to color your car to that of the current standards below as well as to wear the proper attire at all times while apart of the richards family.

Car Color
View attachment 2632
Car color code will be messaged to each member directly after joining the organization

Uniform
View attachment 2640

Uniform does not apply to Secretary, Co-owner, or Owner
If you have any questions about the uniform be sure to message a high ranking member in the organization
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

If you would like to join the Richards, follow the format below

Application Status: Open
Application Format:

Roleplay Name:
Timezone:
Past organizations:
List a few of your highest skill levels:
Why do you want to join?

This thread will be updated if new information emerges.
GS9 Request a Alliance, one of the few allies of The informals and the kakatski.

Bowie

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Roleplay Name: Dolan Wong
Timezone: Pacific Timezone
Past organizations: Wong Family, Rockford Mining, Rockford Cartel
List a few of your highest skill levels: Mining: 60 | Metal Working: 46 | Woodcutting: 40 | Farming: 35 | Chemistry: 21
Why do you want to join? I need a new Organization that's active and is willing to help put in effort to benefit us all, currently I'm in an organization with no communication and it's awful, nobody knows where to base or where to go and we all end up getting screwed, I'm looking for a new group that's willing to help me out so we can all benefit.

Ice

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Roleplay Name: Dolan Wong
Timezone: Pacific Timezone
Past organizations: Wong Family, Rockford Mining, Rockford Cartel
List a few of your highest skill levels: Mining: 60 | Metal Working: 46 | Woodcutting: 40 | Farming: 35 | Chemistry: 21
Why do you want to join? I need a new Organization that's active and is willing to help put in effort to benefit us all, currently I'm in an organization with no communication and it's awful, nobody knows where to base or where to go and we all end up getting screwed, I'm looking for a new group that's willing to help me out so we can all benefit.

Accepted

FinnleyV

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Application Status: Open

Roleplay Name:Finnley Veira
Timezone:GMT
Past organisations: The Richards Family , Veira Family , Legacy , Backwood Rebel’s
List a few of your highest skill levels: Mining|47 Crafting|60 Metal smelting|42
Why do you want to join? I used to be in The Richard Family and it was an amazing experience where I had so much fun and Learnt so much from people and It was a very Active and Powerful org That I hope can return to its Power in the city and I want A Loyal Active organisation that I can Chill with while raiding or Making LSD or Guns

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.