Status
Not open for further replies.

Beeza

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Roleplay Name: Nick Young Otherwise (Kyrie Wong)

Total time spent playing on the server: couple months or so
Have you been banned from MonolithRP before? If you have please state why: Not at all generally
Current in game player level and other levels at time of this application: player lvl 99, chemistry 72,farming 99
Have you been in any other gangs or have experience with any other gangs?: Wong Family
Why do you want to join The Wong Family?: Due to Sam becoming semi solo i took it upon myself to become solo now recruitment has opened and i want to deliver that food.
Net Worth?(How much money you have):800k
Are you willing to change your last name and race?:Yes
Are you willing to make your car yellow?:Already is
Do you have premium?:Yes
Are you willing to buy a black suit with a yellow tie (Or black tie if not premium):Yes
What car do you currently own?:Tesla
How many guns do you own and what sort of guns?:Hks,Thompsons,lr-300,ksgs,etc.. anything you would like
Have you read The Wong Family rules?:Yes
Have you read What you must have once joined?:Yes
What will your name be if you get accepted as a Wong?:Kyrie Wong
ACCEPTED!
Welcome to The Wong Family!
Keep in mind that any rules broken or any complaints from you and you will be kicked from The Wong Family.
You have been put as a Brother!

GreggsPasty

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Roleplay Name: Jeromy hanny
Total time spent playing on the server: 50+ hours i think
Have you been banned from MonolithRP before? If you have please state why: yes leaving t oavoid death timer and console ban ive improved and the only warning points ive had since were mostly mistakes
Current in game player level and other levels at time of this application: player level 77 , mining 37 or higher wood cutting 20+ metal working 17 crafting 25
Have you been in any other gangs or have experience with any other gangs?: yes
Why do you want to join The Wong Family?: because ive made an enemy of the rockford cartel and i want to join an org which can help kill them and you guys seem active when your not banned. also you guys have been nice to me in the past so i want to pay a bit back if i get in
Net Worth?(How much money you have): im poor atm 5k
Are you willing to change your last name and race?: yes
Are you willing to make your car yellow?: yes
Do you have premium?: yes but its running out and im not getting more
Are you willing to buy a black suit with a yellow tie (Or black tie if not premium): yes
What car do you currently own?: bmw m3
How many guns do you own and what sort of guns?: mac 11
ive had more ive just lost them recentely
Have you read The Wong Family rules?: yes
Have you read What you must have once joined?: yes
What will your name be if you get accepted as a Wong?: Jeromy wong

Last edited:

Tea

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Roleplay Name: will champion
Have you been banned from MonolithRP before? If you have please state why: yes leaving t oavoid death timer and console ban ive improved and the only warning points ive had since were mostly mistakes
Current in game player level and other levels at time of this application: player level 77 , mining 37 or higher wood cutting 20+ metal working 17 crafting 25
Why do you want to join The Wong Family?: because ive made an enemy of the rockford cartel and i want to join an org which can help kill them and you guys seem active when your not banned. also you guys have been nice to me in the past so i want to pay a bit back if i get in
Are you willing to buy a black suit with a yellow tie (Or black tie if not premium): yes
How many guns do you own and what sort of guns?: ak and an acr ive had more ive just lost them recentely
What will your name be if you get accepted as a Wong?: WIll wong

Hhahahah! i love how you were disrespecting the wongs saying you were going to kill them. then you apply for them hahahahahah

GreggsPasty

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Hhahahah! i love how you were disrespecting the wongs saying you were going to kill them. then you apply for them hahahahahah
i said i was going to kill them in the past and know im going to kill you. when your in org which is enemies with the wongs you kind of have to

Lambsauce

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Get yo' goofy ass out of here. We can forgive.
i said i was going to kill them in the past and know im going to kill you. when your in org which is enemies with the wongs you kind of have to
I understand.

GreggsPasty

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

im just to adding that im bank rupt atm as of some problems i problay will be able to earn it back soon

Last edited:

1966cuba

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Roleplay Name: Jake Wong
Total time spent playing on the server: like 20 days
Have you been banned from MonolithRP before? If you have please state why: Yes because I broke NLR to bank raid after thinking it was a different raid.
Current in game player level and other levels at the time of this application: like 47 player level.
Have you been in any other gangs or have experience with any other gangs?: Yeah, I have on other servers.
Why do you want to join The Wong Family?: Because I want to be In a gang that got nice and amazing people and founders in it. Also because the wong family is always active and doing amazing things that no other shitty gang does. Also because the wong family they eat the good cat and post good Isis execution pictures. No, but seriously I just kind of want to help Sam Wong and the family without breaking any rules.
Net Worth much money you have): 100k
Are you willing to change your last name and race?: Yup
Ae you willing to make your car yellow?: Yes
Do you have premium?: No, I don`t even have a job
Are you willing to buy a black suit with a yellow tie (Or black tie if not premium): Yes
What car do you currently own?: The cheapest one.
How many guns do you own and what sort of guns?: 30 guns Makarovs, m1911`s, Knives, and AK`S. I have about 30 guns total.

Beeza

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Roleplay Name: Jeromy hanny
How many guns do you own and what sort of guns?: mac 11
ive had more ive just lost them recentely
What will your name be if you get accepted as a Wong?: Jeromy wong
Denied
Apply again in 5 days

Beeza

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Have you been banned from MonolithRP before? If you have please state why: Yes because I broke NLR to bank raid after thinking it was a different raid.
Current in game player level and other levels at the time of this application: like 47 player level.
Have you been in any other gangs or have experience with any other gangs?: Yeah, I have on other servers.
Why do you want to join The Wong Family?: Because I want to be In a gang that got nice and amazing people and founders in it. Also because the wong family is always active and doing amazing things that no other shitty gang does. Also because the wong family they eat the good cat and post good Isis execution pictures. No, but seriously I just kind of want to help Sam Wong and the family without breaking any rules.
Are you willing to buy a black suit with a yellow tie (Or black tie if not premium): Yes
How many guns do you own and what sort of guns?: 30 guns Makarovs, m1911`s, Knives, and AK`S. I have about 30 guns total.
Denied
Please use the right format next time
You may get another chance to apply again if you want

Beeza

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Added:
Grandads + can wear either the black suit or the White and Black suit with a yellow tie

GreggsPasty

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Roleplay Name: jeromy hanny
Total time spent playing on the server: 50+ ive had too many names on steam for game tracker to count up
Have you been banned from MonolithRP before? If you have please state why: leaving to avoid death timer (either ban or beaten) and console ban
Current in game player level and other levels at time of this application: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1262928374
Have you been in any other gangs or have experience with any other gangs?: too many but covenant foregienrs mayers and more
Why do you want to join The Wong Family?: as i want some people who have the same hate of the rockford cartel to help me and i know how much you guys are good and i would like to raid them so i want to join in
Net Worth?(How much money you have): like 7k i can earn it back easily
Do you have premium?: running out on 11th and not getting it again
How many guns do you own and what sort of guns?: mac 11 i can make more
Have you read The Wong Family rules?:yes
What will your name be if you get accepted as a Wong?: jeromy wong

sam wong (the very kind person) let me apply again in discord pm

Beeza

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Roleplay Name: jeromy hanny
Total time spent playing on the server: 50+ ive had too many names on steam for game tracker to count up
Have you been banned from MonolithRP before? If you have please state why: leaving to avoid death timer (either ban or beaten) and console ban
Current in game player level and other levels at time of this application: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1262928374
Have you been in any other gangs or have experience with any other gangs?: too many but covenant foregienrs mayers and more
Why do you want to join The Wong Family?: as i want some people who have the same hate of the rockford cartel to help me and i know how much you guys are good and i would like to raid them so i want to join in
Net Worth?(How much money you have): like 7k i can earn it back easily
Do you have premium?: running out on 11th and not getting it again
How many guns do you own and what sort of guns?: mac 11 i can make more
What will your name be if you get accepted as a Wong?: jeromy wong
sam wong (the very kind person) let me apply again in discord pm
ACCEPTED!
Welcome to The Wong Family!
Keep in mind that any rules broken or any complaints from you and you will be kicked from The Wong Family.
You have been put as a Cousin!

Tea

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

woah. that was uhh... fast?

Beeza

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

1966cuba

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Have you read The Wong Family rules?: Yes.
Have you read What you must have once joined?: Yes.
What will your name be if you get accepted as a Wong?: Jake Wong.

Tea

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Have you read The Wong Family rules?: Yes.
Have you read What you must have once joined?: Yes.
What will your name be if you get accepted as a Wong?: Jake Wong.

buddy have you read the above?

I left and went to Hong Kong for a while but my sister is in town you may see her around!
DISBANDED AGAIN

Beeza

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Back up and recruiting

Kyrie

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Roleplay Name: Nick Young (Kyrie)
Total time spent playing on the server:couple months
Current in game player level and other levels at time of this application: 99 chem 59,farming 99,metal 31, crafting 34 etc...
Have you been in any other gangs or have experience with any other gangs?: Wong family,Cereal killers,
Why do you want to join The Wong Family?: we gotta get back to delivering food I'm broke asf
Net Worth?(How much money you have):300k or so
Are you willing to change your last name and race?:yup
Are you willing to make your car yellow?:yes
Do you have premium?:yes
Are you willing to buy a black suit with a yellow tie (Or black tie if not premium):yes
What car do you currently own?:tesla
How many guns do you own and what sort of guns?:g3a3,m14,hks
Have you read What you must have once joined?:yes
What will your name be if you get accepted as a Wong?:Kyrie Wong :/

Beeza

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Roleplay Name: Nick Young (Kyrie)
Total time spent playing on the server:couple months
Current in game player level and other levels at time of this application: 99 chem 59,farming 99,metal 31, crafting 34 etc...
Have you been in any other gangs or have experience with any other gangs?: Wong family,Cereal killers,
Why do you want to join The Wong Family?: we gotta get back to delivering food I'm broke asf
Net Worth?(How much money you have):300k or so
Are you willing to change your last name and race?:yup
Are you willing to make your car yellow?:yes
Do you have premium?:yes
Are you willing to buy a black suit with a yellow tie (Or black tie if not premium):yes
What car do you currently own?:tesla
How many guns do you own and what sort of guns?:g3a3,m14,hks
Have you read What you must have once joined?:yes
What will your name be if you get accepted as a Wong?:Kyrie Wong :/
Welcome back, you will be put as Uncle

Status
Not open for further replies.