LV

583A301BF81BB8BDAA314387EBC8DF2A78D0AF35
filedetails

Bowie

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Roleplay Name: Carl Dolan
Total time spent playing on the server: 3 days worth of gameplay (687 minutes with new steam name)
Current in game player level and other levels at time of this application: Level 78 | Level 8 crafting (Grinding to get it up as of now) | Level 1 Cooking | level 2 Fishing | Level 47 Mining | Level 11 Chemistry | Level 26 Wood Cutting | Level 17 Farming |
Have you been in any other gangs or have experience with any other gangs?: I was in Rockford Mining
Why do you want to join The Wong Family?: Looking for new people to meet and seeking for more roleplay and action in MonolithRP
Net Worth?(How much money you have): 20k
Are you willing to change your last name and race?: The name Carl Dolan goes back a while but I can change the race
Are you willing to make your car yellow?: Sure
Do you have premium?: No, but looking into buying it
Are you willing to buy a black suit with a yellow tie (Or black tie if not premium): Yes
What car do you currently own?: Toyota FJ Cruiser (I can sell it and buy a more suitable car if required)
How many guns do you own and what sort of guns?: AK47's and a silver baller, I can also get MAC11 (I like mac11's)
Have you read The Wong Family rules?: Yes
Have you read What you must have once joined?: Yes
What will your name be if you get accepted as a Wong?: Dolan or something else, I can also change it to chinese one if absolutely required.

Beeza

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Roleplay Name: Carl Dolan
Total time spent playing on the server: 3 days worth of gameplay (687 minutes with new steam name)
Current in game player level and other levels at time of this application: Level 78 | Level 8 crafting (Grinding to get it up as of now) | Level 1 Cooking | level 2 Fishing | Level 47 Mining | Level 11 Chemistry | Level 26 Wood Cutting | Level 17 Farming |
Have you been in any other gangs or have experience with any other gangs?: I was in Rockford Mining
Why do you want to join The Wong Family?: Looking for new people to meet and seeking for more roleplay and action in MonolithRP
Net Worth?(How much money you have): 20k
Are you willing to change your last name and race?: The name Carl Dolan goes back a while but I can change the race
Are you willing to make your car yellow?: Sure
Do you have premium?: No, but looking into buying it
Are you willing to buy a black suit with a yellow tie (Or black tie if not premium): Yes
What car do you currently own?: Toyota FJ Cruiser (I can sell it and buy a more suitable car if required)
How many guns do you own and what sort of guns?: AK47's and a silver baller, I can also get MAC11 (I like mac11's)
Have you read The Wong Family rules?: Yes
Have you read What you must have once joined?: Yes
What will your name be if you get accepted as a Wong?: Dolan or something else, I can also change it to chinese one if absolutely required.
Accepted you seem pretty chill ingame, you will be put as cousin

Beeza

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Beeza

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Changed:
Joshua Wong from Cousin to Brother as he proved him self by slaying some cops with the machete.

Beeza

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Wongs now mostly only use machetes in most fights.

xAdept

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

I would like to sell my 2 cats to you. How do you buy them?

kyubi1098

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I would like you to train me in kung fu and how to master a machete, to kill cats and others. Message price

Balldrip

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Please tell me someone has video from when they destroyed the swat and pd at r3 with machetes earlier

kyubi1098

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Beeza

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Beeza

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I would like you to train me in kung fu and how to master a machete, to kill cats and others. Message price
You're in Rockford Cartel I do it for free!

GreggsPasty

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Roleplay Name: joseph marx
Total time spent playing on the server: 60+
Current in game player level and other levels at time of this application:82player http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1285802733
Have you been in any other gangs or have experience with any other gangs?: yes
Why do you want to join The Wong Family?: cause i like knives as well and i can supply cheap to you lot to cut some people
Net Worth?(How much money you have): 5k spent it most on materials for knives but its easy to get more
Are you willing to change your last name and race?:yes
Are you willing to make your car yellow?:yes
Do you have premium?:no
Are you willing to buy a black suit with a yellow tie (Or black tie if not premium):yes
What car do you currently own?:chevy something i dont know full name
How many guns do you own and what sort of guns?: i have 3 machetes atm and no guns but i make some
Have you read The Wong Family rules?: yes
Have you read What you must have once joined?:yes
What will your name be if you get accepted as a Wong?: joseph wong

Beeza

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Roleplay Name: joseph marx
Total time spent playing on the server: 60+
Current in game player level and other levels at time of this application:82player http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1285802733
Have you been in any other gangs or have experience with any other gangs?: yes
Why do you want to join The Wong Family?: cause i like knives as well and i can supply cheap to you lot to cut some people
Net Worth?(How much money you have): 5k spent it most on materials for knives but its easy to get more
Are you willing to change your last name and race?:yes
Are you willing to make your car yellow?:yes
Do you have premium?:no
Are you willing to buy a black suit with a yellow tie (Or black tie if not premium):yes
What car do you currently own?:chevy something i dont know full name
How many guns do you own and what sort of guns?: i have 3 machetes atm and no guns but i make some
Have you read The Wong Family rules?: yes
Have you read What you must have once joined?:yes
What will your name be if you get accepted as a Wong?: joseph wong
You have been Accepted
Welcome to The Wong Family!
You will be put as cousin, ask for a invite in game through imessage.

Status
Not open for further replies.