• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.

Time I’ve Waited

rxsm

Aug 3, 2017
United Kingdom
I’ve been waiting for my forum month ban to end just so I could post this goodbye thread. I’ve spent my entire life dedicating shit towards this server and yes I have been a minge on it and yes I have deserved the ban I received, and I will not be returning until i’m less ‘frag-hungry’ and more of a serious player, I’ve had many serious punishments and nothing has changed, whereas I’ve caused a lot more harm to the community therefore I’m going to be taking a long break and I won’t be back for a while. I’ve been here since mid-2017 and I gotta say my mingy-ness has gotten worse. My behaviour is terrible ingame and I need to improve it. I’m too fucking lazy to tag anyone but goodbye everyone. I hope to see you later on.

- Romeo Mikael

rxsm

Aug 3, 2017
United Kingdom
I will make a much longer goodbye thread explaining a lot more but I’m currently on my phone so Y I K E S

VICHZ

Oct 4, 2018
Mars
I never really talked much with you but honestly you’re a pretty great guy
I hope you can change your behaviour for the better and be less mingy and come back soon
Cya man

DystopianRaven

Jun 24, 2017
New Zealand
With your record, I'm personally surprised you even stuck around and continued to violate rules. To constantly violate the server rules ruining your reputation and ruining other peoples RP experience in this game mode, makes you quite the shitty person and highly disrespected by someone like myself. One rule violation can be understandable, but to consistently go out of your way to do it is another thing, and in a way you're basically shitting on the work staff put into trying to create an enjoyable game mode.
As a former staff member, there have been people I have had to deal with who did nasty stuff but have returned after my punishments weeks(even months) later and confronted me to apologise and have actually improved.

I'm no person to hold a grudge against someone, I'd recommend you take this realisation of your wrongdoings and make a return (Whenever that is) with some appreciation for the server, it is not difficult to follow the rules.

However, I do respect your acknowledgement of what you have done wrong.

thtgeekydude

Jul 21, 2018
goodbye

rxsm

Aug 3, 2017
United Kingdom

thtgeekydude

Jul 21, 2018

Violence

Oct 20, 2018
Monka Romeo

We had a lot of random fun moments, while yes you were always banned and behaved poorly, you cannot ignore the fun we had playing. I wish you great luck in your life and thank you, for the fun you brought.

Jason Richards

Aug 31, 2017
Poland
: pepehands:

Ketamine™

Jul 24, 2017
If you come back I can help get your feet in the right path if you want. That is if you ever do come back. Till then. later.

Cherry

Jul 22, 2017
Arizona, United States of America
Man all the og’s are leaving monolith
He isn't An "OG", Minges and kill hungry fiends dont deserve that title.

If you come back, don't expect open arms.....

Top Bottom