Mr.Jackal

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Dude, you've also made a thread selling your BP and molotov (not anymore though).

The event is for a short while and is a great opportunity for players to get rare items - including you

Credence

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

the only reason id like the event to end april 1st is to keep it special as for the longer things like this last the less special they become.

Jordan Vercetti

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

the only reason id like the event to end april 1st is to keep it special as for the longer things like this last the less special they become.
so i’m special :)

Anthony Cornelia

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

well im bald

cheese

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Dude, you've also made a thread selling your BP and Molotov (not anymore though).

The event is for a short while and is a great opportunity for players to get rare items - including you
dude as i said im not here to resay the same things everyone else has said already I AM HERE TO STOP THE EVENT SO US GRINDERS CAN GET THE RARE LOOT before the people who haven't figured out how to get the poisoned head crab can get it sold to them meaning the grinders can get cash for grinding and players who couldn't get the rare shit can for money its a win win but the admins have legit released a OG head crab which i mean fuck me that's legit so dog like people who have kept that shit to sell years later that's ruined and its legit like went down 2 mill now it was like 2 - 3mill for it and now its like 1 mill legit admins sell the golden hat while u at it if your giving away og and rare items which people have paid millions and hours of there time grinding for lie burh, im done ranting just dont allow og items ez to get and dont make events that u have og shit in last long.

cheese

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Don't be so greedy lol, you're not special just like everyone else, everyone is allowed to get the bp's and exotic items.
its not exotic if the whole server has something might aswell call mush exotic then ( and yes i know its the rarities name)

Zenius

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Stop being entitled, everyone deserves the chance to get one, it's not about making money.

cheese

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

dude if you play monolith your one goal is to make money no matter if its event or not

The Antagonist

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I think you are just really lazy for saying this. You're saying you spent days grinding for these event items and you don't want to put any more effort and hours into increasing your own supply, (while others are most likely going to keep grinding because of the extension) and so you can gain more profit on the market due to them being rarer.

Basically what I'm trying to say is while others are willing to grind more and get more supply to sell because of the extension, you are not, because you are lazy and bad at grinding money, despite if being your "only goal"

cheese

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Basically what I'm trying to say is while others are willing to grind more and get more supply to sell because of the extension, you are not, because you are lazy and bad at grinding money, despite if being your "only goal"
dude put out what the fuck you want just not items that are already rare like cp mask, head crab and call me selfish all you want im here to get money and enjoy small parts of the event not here to see everyone when the event is over with having headcrabs on there heads

Last edited:

Official Car Mechanic

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

dude if you play monolith your one goal is to make money no matter if its event or not
If that's your only objective in Monolith you really haven't played Monolith. Some people's goals are kills, making friends, having a good laugh. Not everything revolves around money.
Na thats real life, I think I can speak for everyone when I say that our "goal" for playing Monolith is to have fun.
This couldn't be any more right Monolith isn't just about the money, it's about the memories and fun along the way.

cheese

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

If that's your only objective in Monolith you really haven't played Monolith. Some people's goals are kills, making friends, having a good laugh. Not everything revolves around money.

This couldn't be any more right Monolith isn't just about the money, it's about the memories and fun along the way.
ive legit been mono for 4 years im here to have memories but when the event comes along im here to normally have fun this event is less having fun and more like heres a box which i can get rare shit from and btw what u mean by enjoying the event theres nothing to enjoy than getting CPs abusing you aka arresting you for stupid shit and when i go to arrest someone for having food on them which is ILLEAGAL i get told to stop and let them go and later on i say ive arrested someone for having food and i get demoted i mean wow what an experience or no better yet let me become a hazmat oh no your right i cant because there 4 slots (if you gonna let people get the headcrabs and shit atleast allow more jobs than 4 slots for them and better yet this means grinder zombies can get a chance to get there 5 hours of grinding for a 2 dollar headcrab there all been waiting for ( its an ok good event , nothing to do in it maybe do small events in the HL2 event, released to much good and rare shit, not a single bit of rp in it accept from admins using the combine voice , legit grinders,grinders,grinders

cheese

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Na thats real life, I think I can speak for everyone when I say that our "goal" for playing Monolith is to have fun.
i mean ofc theres that aswell but to have fun in most cases u gotta grind to afford guns which u can go kill people and have fun

Mak

Top Fragger 2023
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

u sound like a greedy man but this event needs to end soon this is so overpowered for the cp and its getting repetitive within like a week or so april 1st man!!! rockford or sum!!!

Mak

Top Fragger 2023
Awards

Years of Mono

LV