• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.

Tunnel Snakes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Q_city45

Banned
Banned
Nov 16, 2018
If you don't start hiring me im going to start a big massacre!... going to finish you.
Been a very hectic week Mr. Valoria as new alliances have been made as well as new enemies. your services won't be needed on account of your lack of patience and respect. Not a smart way to do business if you ask me. We will forget you just as the rest of Paralake has. Thank you for your time

Q_city45

Banned
Banned
Nov 16, 2018
Franklin Bruzzone, myself, and an ally have successfully been the 1st citizens of Paralake to ever complete a silent drill raid.
We suffered 1 casualty, and that casualty was an incompetent security guard.
We made out with 171k in cash and split that amongst ourselves.
Out of the three of us, we only took one hostage who was extremely obedient and actually made friends with us, and with all of our discharge of weapons combined, we fired under a mag of assault rifles.
Congrats gentlemen. Your accomplishments make us all proud to be tunnel snakes

Nov 26, 2018
Name of character

Nico Smith

What skills I can bring to the team

I can bring gun skill and my ability to communicate and follow higher up's orders. I have a car which could be useful for robberies etc. I am freindly so I am not bringing in a toxic environment.

Why would you choose me?

I believe you should choose me because I am excellent in following orders and generally want to role play. I also have a friend that recently joined so I would love to be in the same org as him. I also want to join the Tunnel Snakes because I believe they have the potential to become one of the best known gangs in monolith.

Zynthax

Jul 12, 2018
Colombia
Been a very hectic week Mr. Valoria as new alliances have been made as well as new enemies. your services won't be needed on account of your lack of patience and respect. Not a smart way to do business if you ask me. We will forget you just as the rest of Paralake has. Thank you for your time
Baby, im already hired for killing all of you. Thanks for your time lmao

Nov 5, 2018
New York
Name of character

Nico Smith

I can bring gun skill and my ability to communicate and follow higher up's orders. I have a car which could be useful for robberies etc. I am freindly so I am not bringing in a toxic environment.

Why would you choose me?

I believe you should choose me because I am excellent in following orders and generally want to role play. I also have a friend that recently joined so I would love to be in the same org as him. I also want to join the Tunnel Snakes because I believe they have the potential to become one of the best known gangs in monolith.
Hello mr smith,

There is a new application format. Please fill that one out as your format is now Invalid

Dec 10, 2017
EVERYONE THIS THREAD WILL BE CLOSED LATER THIS AFTERNOON AND WE WILL BE MAKING A NEW ONE
@Gregg can you close this at 3pm EST? (2.5hours from post)

Q_city45

Banned
Banned
Nov 16, 2018
EVERYONE THIS THREAD WILL BE CLOSED LATER THIS AFTERNOON AND WE WILL BE MAKING A NEW ONE
@Gregg can you close this at 3pm EST? (2.5hours from post)
THAT IS CORRECT MAKING A NEW PAGE FOR APPLICATIONS THIS WILL REMAIN THE WAR PAGE AS WELL AS OTHER UPDATES APPLICATIONS WILL GET A SPECAIL THREAD. THE FORMAT FOR APPLYING WILL BE THE SAME AS WHAT WAS UPDATED YESTERDAY

Q_city45

Banned
Banned
Nov 16, 2018
Name of character

Nico Smith

Why would you choose me?

Please follow the updated format for applications. there will be a new thread strictly for applications made by respected members of the tunnel snake community. until that is up few applications are being accepted. this is not being denied, just put on hold until the proper format is used.

Dec 10, 2017

Gregg

MRP Senior Administrator
MRP Senior Administrator
Forum Moderator
Event Team
MRP Recruitment Team
Aug 11, 2017
Miami Lakes, FL
closed by request.

Status
Not open for further replies.