What is your biggest pet peeve?

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.
  • Are you interested in helping and being engaged in the community further? Apply for a Staff Position!

Asiandiskool

MRP Administrator
MRP Administrator
Media Creator
Event Team
MRP Recruitment Team
Jan 7, 2020
New York
Simple: what is your biggest pet peeve?

For me is when someone walks in my room and doesn't close the door when they leave. it drives me up a wall

that and people using "than" when you should use "then" and vice versa. Do you even English?

1589900126390.png

MINE20

Monolith Newcomer
Apr 22, 2020
Being interrupted every 5 minutes when I'm playing a game. I'm only wanted when I'm playing. It's worse if they ask me to do something and say shit like cant you just pause it when it's an online game.

Reactions: Asiandiskool

Balldrip

MRP Moderator
MRP Moderator
Media Creator
Event Team
Police Training
Oct 1, 2017
Las Vegas, Nevada
when people try to erase something off a paper with a pencil but there’s barely any eraser left so it makes a screeching noise

• Wow

Asiandiskool

MRP Administrator
MRP Administrator
Media Creator
Event Team
MRP Recruitment Team
Jan 7, 2020
New York
when people try to erase something off a paper with a pencil but there’s barely any eraser left so it makes a screeching noise
God its like nails on a chalkboard

Reactions: Balldrip

Credence

Monolith Grinder
Sep 23, 2019
When your mom calls you and you respond and she ignores you until you scream "what" as loud as you can

SCOTTISH

MRP Administrator
MRP Administrator
Report Management
Marketing Team
Event Team
MRP Recruitment Team
Police Training
Feb 2, 2019
London, United Kingdom (UK)
twitter.com
When someone disrespects my presence by eating with their mouth open!

Have some respect for yourself and others, I don't want to see it. Keep it closed.​

Foxtrot0295

Monolith Rookie
Apr 14, 2019
when my parents get mad at me cause idk how to fix something phone or TV or the Internet and they think im some kind of IT Tech person just because i play lots of PC they then think im not trying to help them and acting like i dont know just so i could continue playing even though i actually have NO CLUE HOW TO FIX A FUCKING TV

Damp Eggplant

Monolith Pleb
Mar 10, 2020
WHEN A 10 YEAR OLD COPS TELLS ME THAT SPEEDING IS PUNISHABLE BY PRISON TIMES, AND THEN HE SAYS THAT IN REAL LIFE THAT IS WHAT HAPPENS

• Haha

Bryce

MRP Senior Administrator
MRP Senior Administrator
Media Creator
MRP Recruitment Team
Police Training
Jan 22, 2019
Minnesnowta, US
WHEN A 10 YEAR OLD COPS TELLS ME THAT SPEEDING IS PUNISHABLE BY PRISON TIMES, AND THEN HE SAYS THAT IN REAL LIFE THAT IS WHAT HAPPENS
**TO BE FAIR** when I was in LE back in the day, many o' folks spent some time in the county lockup for driving like hell lol

Reactions: Apecengo

Aleksandr

Monolith Grinder
Feb 13, 2019
Germany
When someone comes into my room, to ask some absolutely useless question, then leaves and leaves the door open behind them... can let make me so mad... 2 Keyboards feeled it

Also when a young player pulls me over and while doing that crashes a million times into me and every Object he finds. And then tells that I broke the law

Scofield

Suspended
Suspended
Banned
Jun 15, 2019
Massachusetts, United States of America
When your on vacation and your parents stop you and make you pose for a picture every couple of minutes

Bear

Monolith Pleb
Jul 25, 2018
Snoring, Lip smacking/Eating with your mouth open,When someones coming into my room turns on the light when it was off and than leaves the room with the door open and leaving the light on when it was off. idk just pisses me off