Asiandiskool

Media Creator
Media Team

Years of Mono

LV

Simple: what is your biggest pet peeve?

For me is when someone walks in my room and doesn't close the door when they leave. it drives me up a wall

that and people using "than" when you should use "then" and vice versa. Do you even English?

1589900126390.png

pordest

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

When someone that has already died tries to backseat game me. There’s a reason you’re dead bud.

Anonymous 2.0

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Being interrupted every 5 minutes when I'm playing a game. I'm only wanted when I'm playing. It's worse if they ask me to do something and say shit like cant you just pause it when it's an online game.

Balldrip

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

when people try to erase something off a paper with a pencil but there’s barely any eraser left so it makes a screeching noise

Asiandiskool

Media Creator
Media Team

Years of Mono

LV

when people try to erase something off a paper with a pencil but there’s barely any eraser left so it makes a screeching noise
God its like nails on a chalkboard

Memo

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

velcro strap makes my head and ears tear up

Credence

Mentor
Mentor
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

When your mom calls you and you respond and she ignores you until you scream "what" as loud as you can

Foxtrot0295

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

when my parents get mad at me cause idk how to fix something phone or TV or the Internet and they think im some kind of IT Tech person just because i play lots of PC they then think im not trying to help them and acting like i dont know just so i could continue playing even though i actually have NO CLUE HOW TO FIX A FUCKING TV

Damp Eggplant

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

WHEN A 10 YEAR OLD COPS TELLS ME THAT SPEEDING IS PUNISHABLE BY PRISON TIMES, AND THEN HE SAYS THAT IN REAL LIFE THAT IS WHAT HAPPENS

Bryce

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

WHEN A 10 YEAR OLD COPS TELLS ME THAT SPEEDING IS PUNISHABLE BY PRISON TIMES, AND THEN HE SAYS THAT IN REAL LIFE THAT IS WHAT HAPPENS
**TO BE FAIR** when I was in LE back in the day, many o' folks spent some time in the county lockup for driving like hell lol

Aleksandr

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

When someone comes into my room, to ask some absolutely useless question, then leaves and leaves the door open behind them... can let make me so mad... 2 Keyboards feeled it

Also when a young player pulls me over and while doing that crashes a million times into me and every Object he finds. And then tells that I broke the law

Scofield

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

When your on vacation and your parents stop you and make you pose for a picture every couple of minutes

Bear

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Snoring, Lip smacking/Eating with your mouth open,When someones coming into my room turns on the light when it was off and than leaves the room with the door open and leaving the light on when it was off. idk just pisses me off

BoKe

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

When someone blames me because of there mistake.