KillerZebra

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

The Katasakai Bloodline would like to request a formal Alliance! Imessage Cisero Katasakai for more information next time he is online.

22 SHOTZ

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Yoruk Hunt
Steam Name: BACKWOODS 8=======D
Player Level: 28
Do You Meet All The Requirements: I do not have the suit but I have the money to buy it
Do You Agree To Act With Maturity At All Times: Yes
Do You Agree To Follow Your Higher Ups At All Times: Yes
Why Are You Interested In Joining?(1 Paragraph Minimum): I am interested in joining this org because I've seen many Black Knight members and they are all really cool. Also I get along with new players very well just like i did with Jerry Hernandez. Another reason is I am very respectful to higher ups and listen to all their commands. Plus I would like to be in this org to make some friends because I only have one that plays this and he doesn't get on very much. And I am a very hard worker.

Last edited:

Peco

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Leonard Church
Steam Name: Peco
Player Level: Was 86, roll back so now im 78
Do You Meet All The Requirements: Yes
Do You Agree To Act With Maturity At All Times: Maybe
Why Are You Interested In Joining?(1 Paragraph Minimum): Well uhh, my current org is dead, and i havent ever seen a black knight act like an asshole(infromals / Some rot members) and i feel like i could be a great adition to the team. aswell as having people to watch my back would be kinda great. plus i can give discounts to people for premium

CHØP

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Terror is coming, You're now Enemy's with Reign Of Terror, Remove us from allies and place us as enemy's.
Reason: Snakes follow Snakes

Efin

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Efin Cone
Steam Name: Efin
Player Level: 53
Do You Agree To Act With Maturity At All Times: yeah
Do You Agree To Follow Your Higher Ups At All Times: yeah
Why Are You Interested In Joining?(1 Paragraph Minimum): I would like to join for some fun time and great RP. I think i would be a good fit because i get along with almost everyone and im not toxic. What i really want to do is just have fun with new people and ive just been playing around by my self for about 2 months and i need friends.

FunkMasterFlex

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Leonard Church
Steam Name: Peco
Player Level: Was 86, roll back so now im 78
Do You Agree To Act With Maturity At All Times: Maybe
Why Are You Interested In Joining?(1 Paragraph Minimum): Well uhh, my current org is dead, and i havent ever seen a black knight act like an asshole(infromals / Some rot members) and i feel like i could be a great adition to the team. aswell as having people to watch my back would be kinda great. plus i can give discounts to people for premium

Denied due to this video coming to my attention.

In-Game Name: Efin Cone
Steam Name: Efin
Player Level: 53
Do You Agree To Act With Maturity At All Times: yeah
Do You Agree To Follow Your Higher Ups At All Times: yeah
Why Are You Interested In Joining?(1 Paragraph Minimum): I would like to join for some fun time and great RP. I think i would be a good fit because i get along with almost everyone and im not toxic. What i really want to do is just have fun with new people and ive just been playing around by my self for about 2 months and i need friends.

Accepted please speak with me, William Worthington, in Paralake.

FunkMasterFlex

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

- Update -

Yoruk Hunt Added To Peasants
John Buck Removed
New Rank Descriptions Added
New Payroll Added(Inspired by Justin Sinclair and His Estate)​

Vig Rollins

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Michael Sartorri

Steam Name: Garfield

Player Level: 102

Why Are You Interested In Joining?(1 Paragraph Minimum):

This organization seems to be the best match for my playstyle, I'm always hustling and looking for a quick come-up. My in-game character has that old school gangster swagger and I always have my "problem solver" (a chrome desert eagle) close at hand. My drug production has been highly profitable for me in my solo ventures and as well as in small, heavily armed groups, but now I'm looking to branch out into something more organized so that I can maximize profits for both me, and my partners.​
Cheers gentlemen, -Michael Sartorri​

FunkMasterFlex

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Michael Sartorri

Steam Name: Garfield

Player Level: 102

This organization seems to be the best match for my playstyle, I'm always hustling and looking for a quick come-up. My in-game character has that old school gangster swagger and I always have my "problem solver" (a chrome desert eagle) close at hand. My drug production has been highly profitable for me in my solo ventures and as well as in small, heavily armed groups, but now I'm looking to branch out into something more organized so that I can maximize profits for both me, and my partners.​
Cheers gentlemen, -Michael Sartorri​

ACCEPTED You seem like a great fit for our organization. Please speak with William Worthington in-game for an invitation.

22 SHOTZ

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

- Update -

Yoruk Hunt Added To Peasants
John Buck Removed
New Rank Descriptions Added
New Payroll Added(Inspired by Justin Sinclair and His Estate)​
Thanks man i appreciate the rank up!!!

Zynthax

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Rafael Viloria
Steam Name: Zynthax
Player Level: 77
Do You Meet All The Requirements: Yes, and about the suit, i can afford it.
Do You Agree To Act With Maturity At All Times: yes
Do You Agree To Follow Your Higher Ups At All Times: yes
Im not in the best situation, as you know Mr.Worthington, but, im trying to do all my effort to get some money and join the criminal life. Im a persistent and respectful person that obeys orders when given, and respond to the order at the moment, because I considerate that if we want to be successful at the business we have to do the stuff at the moment and not waste the time, because time means money. I would like to join, because as Mr.Sinclair ( which if one of the business that i admire in the city ) you are focused, respectful and always do all your effort to make the people that are around you feel comfortable. As well, the organization that you lead are so organized and tries to maintain good relationships whit, everyone, unless they attack first, if they attack first, trust me, im going to do pew pew on them.

FunkMasterFlex

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Rafael Viloria
Steam Name: Zynthax
Player Level: 77
Do You Meet All The Requirements: Yes, and about the suit, i can afford it.
Do You Agree To Follow Your Higher Ups At All Times: yes
Im not in the best situation, as you know Mr.Worthington, but, im trying to do all my effort to get some money and join the criminal life. Im a persistent and respectful person that obeys orders when given, and respond to the order at the moment, because I considerate that if we want to be successful at the business we have to do the stuff at the moment and not waste the time, because time means money. I would like to join, because as Mr.Sinclair ( which if one of the business that i admire in the city ) you are focused, respectful and always do all your effort to make the people that are around you feel comfortable. As well, the organization that you lead are so organized and tries to maintain good relationships whit, everyone, unless they attack first, if they attack first, trust me, im going to do pew pew on them.

ACCEPTED I'm very familiar with you Rafael and I know I will not have to remind you of protocol. You show large amounts of respect to me and you have been willing to follow my orders since before you were in the organization.

Zynthax

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

ACCEPTED I'm very familiar with you Rafael and I know I will not have to remind you of protocol. You show large amounts of respect to me and you have been willing to follow my orders since before you were in the organization.
thank you mr.worthington, im not going to dissapoint you!

Dequavis Takula

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Dequavis Takula
Steam Name: enmity
Player Level: Currently 7 just started a few hours ago but im grinding hard!
Do You Meet All The Requirements: No
Why Are You Interested In Joining?(1 Paragraph Minimum): I am willing to join due to the fact that i have just joined the server and i am relatively new. While farming Zack Fisher and I were talking and I asked for som help and he guided me to this gang! I find myself a very hardworker and am able to be on alot. I am currently grinding my levels and my amount of money, I would assume I should get both of those up pretty soon!

Goldbomb2

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Alan Spiro
Steam Name: Sir Topham Phat
Player Level: 43
Why Are You Interested In Joining?(1 Paragraph Minimum): I started out, new and lonely. Alone in the streets. Then I got some connections and joined the now defunct organization black disciples. Although I barely got a taste of gang life, I am eager to serve and prove my loyalty to an organization with influence and connections. I may not be the most valuable asset, but if you are looking for a man who will follow any order at the snap of your fingers, look no further, because you have found one.

FunkMasterFlex

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Alan Spiro
Steam Name: Sir Topham Phat
Player Level: 43
Why Are You Interested In Joining?(1 Paragraph Minimum): I started out, new and lonely. Alone in the streets. Then I got some connections and joined the now defunct organization black disciples. Although I barely got a taste of gang life, I am eager to serve and prove my loyalty to an organization with influence and connections. I may not be the most valuable asset, but if you are looking for a man who will follow any order at the snap of your fingers, look no further, because you have found one.

ACCEPTED If you stay true to what you wrote you will succeed and make plenty of money with us.

AntonioVent14

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Billy Bob
Steam Name: The Retarded Wolf
Player Level: 50
Do You Meet All The Requirements:Yes
Why Are You Interested In Joining?(1 Paragraph Minimum): I want to join because i want to find a group that is fun and willing to have fun and have a good time RP'ing with each other. To have a group to back you up when stuff goes wrong and overall a good time while playing. I'm willing to put in the time with y'all to help everyone succeed and grow as a group.

Zack Fisher

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Billy Bob
Steam Name: The Retarded Wolf
Player Level: 50
Do You Meet All The Requirements:Yes
Why Are You Interested In Joining?(1 Paragraph Minimum): I want to join because i want to find a group that is fun and willing to have fun and have a good time RP'ing with each other. To have a group to back you up when stuff goes wrong and overall a good time while playing. I'm willing to put in the time with y'all to help everyone succeed and grow as a group.
Please see me in game for an interview. Thank you

goldenslaya21

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Kamari Davis
Steam Name: Goldenslaya
Player Level:97
Why Are You Interested In Joining?(1 Paragraph Minimum): I have been in multiple orgs where i have backed up my friends but recently i have been joining dead orgs. I want to join an org where there is a leader who rules with an iron fist and i have brothers to back me up so the world might never Iovertake us. I want org members active and ready to fight along side me as i would them. I want structure of power over the weak. I want an org i which to call my brothers, my family. This is one of the strongest orgs out there and i wish to aid thee who needs it, and truly call this org my home.

panzer

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Matthias Zancudo
Steam Name: Panzer
Player Level: 54
Do You Meet All The Requirements: I meet only one which is the guns, I just need to make some LSD and weed and sell them and I will buy some armor and the suit
Do You Agree To Act With Maturity At All Times: Yes, I do agree.
Do You Agree To Follow Your Higher Ups At All Times: Yes, I do agree.
Why Are You Interested In Joining?(1 Paragraph Minimum): I am interested in joining this organization because, I am into crime I have robbed the bank before and made LSD and Weed I would to do more of it and make some good money but I cant when i'm alone because I get raided by like 20 people when i'm 1 man. I would also like to join cause lately I have joining organizations that are inactive at start but 2 days in go dead, for example before I thought of joining I was in The Smiths and they had like 8 members on for the first day and than the second day it was dead. I am also interested in joining because, I would like to join a group of people who defend for each other like brothers I would defend anyone from this organization even if it meant death and loss of drugs or weapons. For my forth reason I would like to join because, I want to join a org that care about each other and will give them something if they ask politely for it. For my last reason I want to join because, I want to join an organization that is strong and have good aim such as me.