Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Boonk Quan
Steam Name: Shiza
Player Level:53
Do You Meet All The Requirements: Yes
Do You Agree To Act With Maturity At All Times: Yes
Do You Agree To Follow Your Higher Ups At All Times: Yes
Why Are You Interested In Joining?(1 Paragraph Minimum): I have a friend in the BlackKnights (BillyBob) and I want to join a ORG so I can be involved in more activities and it seems fun, met some of your members and they're not assholes and seemed fun to hang around so I'd like to have a group of people to RP with.

Last edited:

Devin07

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Nick Litchfield
Steam Name: Devin07
Player Level: 60
Why Are You Interested In Joining? (1 Paragraph Minimum) I want to join because of my friend Billy Bob telling me how you guys are fair and not immature and know how to RP properly. I want to have an organization that knows how to be fair and not RDM/VDM. I also met a lot of the black knights group and none of them were toxic/rude and that just makes me want to be part of this organization even more if you guys would have me I would love to be apart of the group.

Last edited:

Zack Fisher

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Why Are You Interested In Joining?(1 Paragraph Minimum): I have a friend in the BlackKnights (BillyBob) and I want to join a ORG so I can be involved in more activities and it seems fun, met some of your members and they're not assholes and seemed fun to hang around so I'd like to have a group of people to RP with.
Please list a longer reason why you are interested. (1 Paragraph minimum please)

Zack Fisher

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Why Are You Interested In Joining? (1 Paragraph Minimum) I want to join because of my friend Billy Bob telling me how you guys are fair and not immature and know how to RP properly. I want to have an organization that knows how to be fair and not RDM/VDM.
Please list a longer reason why you are interested. (1 Paragraph minimum please)

Shiza

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Why Are You Interested In Joining?(1 Paragraph Minimum): I've met some of your members and they were always mature and would RP back such as Michael, Billy and John. I want to join the criminal ORG lifestyle as I think it would be the most fun and profitable lifestyle, I'd be able to both provide and receive protection and help rather than just farming solo only to be raided by 3+ people. I also think this ORG is the one that suits me the most as the impressions I've received so far have been that you guys are mature, communicative and treat others with respect, whereas other ORGs I've seen don't seem to be interested in RP but show a lot of signs of being pubescent. So overall I just want a group to rob the bank with, raid with, farm with and have fun with.

Last edited:

Zack Fisher

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Why Are You Interested In Joining? (1 Paragraph Minimum) I want to join because of my friend Billy Bob telling me how you guys are fair and not immature and know how to RP properly. I want to have an organization that knows how to be fair and not RDM/VDM. I also met a lot of the black knights group and none of them were toxic/rude and that just makes me want to be part of this organization even more if you guys would have me I would love to be apart of the group.
Please see me in game for your interview!

Zack Fisher

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Kamari Davis
Steam Name: Goldenslaya
Player Level:97
Do You Agree To Act With Maturity At All Times: yes
Why Are You Interested In Joining?(1 Paragraph Minimum): I have been in multiple orgs where i have backed up my friends but recently i have been joining dead orgs. I want to join an org where there is a leader who rules with an iron fist and i have brothers to back me up so the world might never Iovertake us. I want org members active and ready to fight along side me as i would them. I want structure of power over the weak. I want an org i which to call my brothers, my family. This is one of the strongest orgs out there and i wish to aid thee who needs it, and truly call this org my home.
please see me in game for an interview

Zack Fisher

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Matthias Zancudo
Steam Name: Panzer
Player Level: 54
Do You Meet All The Requirements: I meet only one which is the guns, I just need to make some LSD and weed and sell them and I will buy some armor and the suit
Do You Agree To Act With Maturity At All Times: Yes, I do agree.
Do You Agree To Follow Your Higher Ups At All Times: Yes, I do agree.
Why Are You Interested In Joining?(1 Paragraph Minimum): I am interested in joining this organization because, I am into crime I have robbed the bank before and made LSD and Weed I would to do more of it and make some good money but I cant when i'm alone because I get raided by like 20 people when i'm 1 man. I would also like to join cause lately I have joining organizations that are inactive at start but 2 days in go dead, for example before I thought of joining I was in The Smiths and they had like 8 members on for the first day and than the second day it was dead. I am also interested in joining because, I would like to join a group of people who defend for each other like brothers I would defend anyone from this organization even if it meant death and loss of drugs or weapons. For my forth reason I would like to join because, I want to join a org that care about each other and will give them something if they ask politely for it. For my last reason I want to join because, I want to join an organization that is strong and have good aim such as me.
Please see me in game for an interview

Zack Fisher

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Billy Bob
Steam Name: The Retarded Wolf
Player Level: 50
Do You Meet All The Requirements:Yes
Why Are You Interested In Joining?(1 Paragraph Minimum): I want to join because i want to find a group that is fun and willing to have fun and have a good time RP'ing with each other. To have a group to back you up when stuff goes wrong and overall a good time while playing. I'm willing to put in the time with y'all to help everyone succeed and grow as a group.
ACCEPTED

Zack Fisher

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

ACCEPTED

Zack Fisher

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

ACCEPTED

grindlikeshepard

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: D.B. Cooper

Steam Name: Mega

Player Level: 62

Do You Meet All The Requirements: No but I will save up as much money as I can to contribute to the amount of weapons and armor that the Black Knights will have as a whole

Do You Agree To Act With Maturity At All Times: Yes.

Do You Agree To Follow Your Higher Ups At All Times: Yes.

Why Are You Interested In Joining?(1 Paragraph Minimum):
I am interested in joining the Black Knights because I was very impressed with the overall professionalism and teamwork that this organization possesses. The Black Knights strike me as the type of hardworking brotherhood that I desire to be a part of. I want to use my efforts as best I can to contribute to the Black Knights in every way to help maintain and continue to improve the organization over time. Dispite my current level, I believe my potential greatly outweighs any amount of liability I may pose to the organization. My hard work and dedication to the Black Knights will prove to have enumerous benifits. I plan to carry on the Black Knights core values to the best of my abilities, should you consider me a member of your elite organization.

Jason Richards

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Jason Richards
Steam Name: Kapusta
Player Level: 75
Do You Agree To Act With Maturity At All Times: kinda, i have actually only one big gun which is m249, but i will save up money for guns.
Why Are You Interested In Joining?(1 Paragraph Minimum): I just want to join org because i have few friends here from old org that was disbanded, i like working with someone, i can raid or defense, i really liked professionalism and maturity of Black Knights members, i really want to join this org, first time when rockford was on monolith (and i was kicked out from Bakers Dozen) i thought about joining to Black Knights but i didn't. But right now im applying to this org

Last edited:

Zack Fisher

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Jason Richards
Steam Name: Kapusta
Player Level: 75
Do You Agree To Act With Maturity At All Times: kinda, i have actually only one big gun which is m249, but i will save up money for guns.
Why Are You Interested In Joining?(1 Paragraph Minimum): I just want to join org because i have few friends here from old org that was disbanded.
Please make your Why are you joining longer (1 Paragraph minimum)

Zack Fisher

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: D.B. Cooper

Steam Name: Mega

Player Level: 62

Do You Meet All The Requirements: No but I will save up as much money as I can to contribute to the amount of weapons and armor that the Black Knights will have as a whole

Do You Agree To Act With Maturity At All Times: Yes.

Do You Agree To Follow Your Higher Ups At All Times: Yes.

Why Are You Interested In Joining?(1 Paragraph Minimum):
I am interested in joining the Black Knights because I was very impressed with the overall professionalism and teamwork that this organization possesses. The Black Knights strike me as the type of hardworking brotherhood that I desire to be a part of. I want to use my efforts as best I can to contribute to the Black Knights in every way to help maintain and continue to improve the organization over time. Dispite my current level, I believe my potential greatly outweighs any amount of liability I may pose to the organization. My hard work and dedication to the Black Knights will prove to have enumerous benifits. I plan to carry on the Black Knights core values to the best of my abilities, should you consider me a member of your elite organization.
Please tell me which requirements you do not meet.

grindlikeshepard

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Please tell me which requirements you do not meet.
Currently the only requirement I do not meet is the requirement of having a moderate amount of firearms and armor. Everything else will be taken care of